Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio wakes up and realises he was late for his Futon training. He was often late for things. On his way to the training grounds, he bought a pot of ramen to eat. Yukio then ran towards the training grounds. While he was running, he tripped on a rock and spilled the ramen all over his sensei's face. I'm sorry, sensei. Here, have a cookie! Yukio then takes out a dirty cookie that had been laying in his pocket for two years and pushes it into his sensei's hand. Then he starts to reach into his bag. Would you like a sandwich? and waits for his sensei's response, his hand holding a 4 year old cheese sandwich that was green and mouldy.

Wind Release, or Futon, is one of the five basic elemental chakra transformations. It is weak against Katon because the wind feeds the flames and makes them more powerful, and this means that wind techniques can be used in conjunction with fire techniques to augment the latter's power. It can also be used with Water release. The wind can push the water to make it flow faster. It can also be used in a similar manner with Earth. It can be used to push up earth, dust etc to create things like dust storms and smokescreens or push mud like with water. Wind is strong against Raiton because wind is a natural electrical insulator. Futon is a component of the following nature Kekkei Genkai: Ice Release and Scorch Release. It is also a component of the Kekkei Tota Dust Release. Some Wind users: Naruto Uzumaki, Asuma Sarutobi, Onoki, Kakuzu, Temari

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus chakra inside my lungs and use nature transformation to turn it into wind chakra. I inhale deeply and then exhale the wind chakra forcefully out of my mouth as a huge stream of wind that pushes my opponent into the the air. The power of the wind also causes several large rocks to be carried off of the ground. The rocks fly into the air and smash into my opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Straight onto C-ranks then xD

Right, the next jutsu is quite essential and useful in our RP terms. Spread both of your hands out, your left to your left side and your right to the right respectively, and once done doing that, clap them both together in a quick, yet powerful manner. Whilst doing that, make sure to mold your Wind chakra around your body, when you are in the process of clapping them, release your Wind chakra at once in a powerful gale that goes in a forwards direction towards your opponent.

The initial force of the gale is strong enough to knock back an average ninja. However, if you throw a kunai or a shuriken before you clap your hands together. The speed, power and general ability to wound or kill is increased to such an extent that it can leave your opponent dead with a single hit.

*Raises two Earth pillars from the ground* As I told you, perform the first procedure on the pillar to the left. Then, re-perform the procedure but with a kunai involved, on the pillar to the right.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio begins by spreading his arms apart. Then, he starts performing the technique by clapping his hands together, using his wind chakra to compress a large amount of wind between his palms. He then aims his hands directly at the earth pillar, releasing the compressed wind in the form of a powerful gale. The gale hits the pillar and knocks it down.

After doing this, Yukio sees the second pillar and repeats the same process, clapping his hands together to compress wind using his chakra. However, this time, he throws a kunai at the pillar first. After throwing the kunai, Yukio releases the wind as a gale, aimed at the back of the kunai. The gale pushes the kunai, increasing the speed that it travels at greatly. Because of the fast speed, the kunai becomes more deadly as well, allowing it to pierce right through the earth pillar.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The pillar on the left falls onto the ground and then breaks into rubble. Whilst the one on the right simply cuts through it with ease, leaving a hole in the pillar as that too falls down and breaks into rubble*

Excellent.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
Now the next one is really simple and follows the same procedure of infusing Wind onto your weapon, making the weapon just that much more deadlier than it originally was. Using both your hands, grab a few shurikens in each, and whilst doing that, channel your wind chakra throughout your body and into the air, forming a ''bubble'' made out of your wind chakra that is visible and in front of you, make the same number of bubbles as the amount of shurikens you have in your hands. *Raises an Earth Pillar* And finally, throw your shurikens at the bubble, when that happens, the weapons begin to spin in an extremely fast manner whilst closing in on the pillar, increasing the speed, rotation and strength. Your shurikens will then cut through the pillar with ease, slicing and shredding it into many thousand pieces.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio begins by releasing his wind chakra into the air, creating a bubble of wind chakra in front of him. Then, he grabs four shuriken from his weapon pouch using his right hand. He throws the shuriken at the earth pillar. As the kunai are thrown, they pass through the wind bubble, coating them in wind chakra. This increases their power as well as making them faster and rotate quicker. When the shuriken collide with the pillar, they slice through it with ease and cut it into pieces.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent.
(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

*Shows a sequence of hand signs* Replicate the hand signs I just showed you, then channel wind chakra all around your body, and throughout into the air, then utilize it with the air particles to form a gust of wind that sends the opponent scurrying backwards, the technique is similar to the gale you learned earlier, however this one needs hand signs but is to a higher scale. As it can level most of the things that would be in your line of sight, such as sending a kunai back towards your opponent. I want you to perform the technique twice, once towards the terrain around you *points towards a tree* try to knock it down, making sure that the gust is supposed to be large and powerful, and once you're done with that, use a smaller-scale version to send this kunai back towards me *tosses you a kunai*

Not only is this good on its own, but mix this with a fire jutsu and you'll create quite an awesome combination. u.u

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio begins by performing the hand seals shown to him by his sensei. Then, he gathers a large amount of wind chakra inside his body He releases the chakra from his mouth with powerful force, releasing it as a large, powerful gust of wind. The wind blast blows away all things in his line of sight, including the tree, knocking it down easily.

After this, Yukio sees his sensei throw a kunai aimed at him. Yukio repeats the jutsu, performing the handseals and releasing the gust of wind, however on a smaller scale than last time. The wind would clash with the kunai and blow it back, sending it to where it came from.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Eats the Kunai, just because I can*
(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Perform these hand signs *Shows* and concentrate on your Wind chakra. Channel it throughout your entire body and more importantly into your gullet. Where there, you will exhale a small stream of wind from your mouth. The wind itself will utilize with the air particles, and quickly form a gust of Wind, along with small particles of dust, though not any rocks due to the fact that it doesn't cut that deep on the Earth's surface. The gust will then move towards your opponent, only in a straight line, as it can't be directed by your will or chakra. The gust is composed of highly fast, rotating currents of wind that is powerful enough to cut off 2 inches of deep flesh from an average ninja, or even able to send him flying into the air, Team Rocket style. xD

Originally, this move is Temari's, however in our RP people can use without the need of her fan. But, if you were to have a fan in your possession, you don't need to perform the hand signs, only performing a slashing motion with the fan itself will do the trick.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio begins by gathering chakra inside his lungs and transforming it into wind chakra. Then he focuses the chakra into his mouth and uses shape manipulation to transform it into a large sphere of wind that rampages towards the opponent and blasts them away while cutting into their flesh.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well done, though for our RP now, only Temari bios can use this, we'll skip the rest of the jutsus that involve her.
(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: 30/40
Description: This bold move is Temari's speciality. She will swing her Giant Folding Fan and produce a large gale of wind. By freely manipulating the gale brought forth by her Giant Folding Fan, the many air currents collide and create vacuum pockets which she can manipulate to create sharp or blunt winds. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades, carving up their body or pushed back with great strength. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet. Temari has also shown the ability to manipulate the form of the gale, creating a tornado to envelop and lift her opponent, while also cutting them several times. She even gains enough skill and control to slice through enemy clothes or armor while keeping him undamaged. The power is dependent on how much chakra she puts into the technique.
Note: Can only be used by Temari bios
The next one doesn't need that much of a description or heavy detail, simply gather your Fuuton chakra throughout your body and channel it into your gullet. Where you then compress it into the form of a sphere, and expel it out of your mouth. The sphere should be quite large, about a 2 to 3 meters in radius, and when directed towards your opponent, will blow small particles of dust, small rocks and generally the heavy current of wind will obscure his vision, and when the sphere of Wind collides with him, it will knock him back, doing minor injuries, nothing too lethal.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio begins by using nature transformation to change his chakra into wind chakra. Then, he channels the wind chakra into his lungs and shapes it into a large sphere of wind. He forcefully exhales the ball of wind, blowing the opponent away along with small objects around them picking up rocks and dust to obscure their vision before the wind collides with them.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Splendid!
(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
You've done this before, so it should come easy to you, as it's only an advanced version. I want you to concentrate on your Wind chakra, channeling it throughout your body and into your gullet. Where you then simply exhale a small stream of wind, that beings utilizing with the air particles in the atmosphere, and this time, in stead of creating a simple gust like you did last time. You use your chakra and shape manipulation, to form several, lets say 4 tornadoes, that all have the attribute of the gust, only bigger; stronger; carries a more cutting power; and more in quantity.
- If used with 'Fire Release: Running Fire' You're able to form a massive flaming hurricane which is kinda cool am I right >_>

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yukio gathers a large wind chakra all throughout his body and channels it into his mouth. He releases it from his mouth while using shape manipulation on the chakra to shape it into 4 tornadoes that would travel towards the opponent and give them cuts all over their body due to the cutting power of the wind, while blowing them away with great force.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Geewd geeewd
(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

So now I've decided to add a template, makes techniques more personal and more understandable for you as well as more beneficial in the long run of training, plus soon enough it'll be 2 jutsus by post, I just need to get the hang of it. >_>

PHP:
[B]Performing the technique[/B]: 
[B]How would you use the technique in battle[/B]: 
[B]How to defend from the technique[/B]: 
[B]Do you like anything about the technique[/B]? 
[B]Questions about the technique[/B]:
So now for that out of the way, let's start.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

You must be registered for see images

Begin by performing the three hand signs as shown above and extending both of your arms in an outwards fashion, palms open and facing your opponent; from there by channelling your Fuuton chakra towards the centre of your palms and outwards, a vortex will begin to envelop itself in front of you which can be blasted forwards towards your opponent. Under normal circumstances, the vortex doesn't carry wind's normally adept cutting capability but rather, it acts as a sort of dense sphere which crushes and implodes on an enemy upon impact; though as stated within the description of the technique when combined with the two afro-mentioned techniques can result in a big ass inferno >_> But a noticeable thing about going on with that would be the size of the inferno would conceal your vision of your opponent.

Last edited:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performing the technique: After performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, I extend both of my arms outwards, while focusing a large amount of chakra into my hands. I use nature transformation to transform the chakra into wind chakra. I then release the chakra from my hands as a large vortex of wind that is aimed towards my opponent. As it collides with the opponent, it would implode and crush the enemy.
How would you use the technique in battle: I would use it to crush the opponent
How to defend from the technique: You could use some kind of strong defence such as an earth wall to block the vortex and stop it from reaching you. Since it can only reach mid-range, you could also use a jutsu to move into long range and avoid it.
Do you like anything about the technique? I like the effect that it has when it hits the enemy. It is not just a gust of wind that blows the enemy away.
Questions about the technique: None

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brilliant

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

This technique has the capability of either being used at a C rank or B rank, depending on the amount of chakra you exert into it (Albeit to use it at a B rank stage you'd need Wind speciality on your bio). The basis is that it is only usable against other Wind techniques, since most Wind techniques encompass currents and general manipulation of air particles, this technique produces a simple gust which is initiated by movement (waving your arm/weapon) And the gust will approach a Wind technique descending towards you, slicing through and neutralizing both techniques at once. Simple and effective, could be pretty much used for any Wind techniques up to B-rank, even if it is short ranged you could use it as your opponents technique has entered Short range from you, makes it quite useful despite the lack of a larger range.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performing the technique: After gathering wind chakra in my arm, I perform a swift movement, creating a slicing gust of wind that is aimed at a wind technique directed at me. The wind gust slices through the oncoming wind jutsu, splitting it in half and neutralising it, blocking it from continuing on towards me.
How would you use the technique in battle: I would use it when I need to defend against a wind jutsu that is aimed at me.
How to defend from the technique: You don't need to defend against this jutsu
Do you like anything about the technique? I like that you can use it to defend against any C-rank or B-rank wind jutsu
Questions about the technique: Are there winf jutsu that can't be countered by this (other than jutsu above B-rank lol)?

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Superb, and as for your question, if it is Wind alone then no, it will work on any wind technique up to and including B-ranks. But obviously if it is used with something else (e.g. with a fire technique) Then it won't work, you get the drill. Basically a simple negator for wind techniques xD

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

You must be registered for see images

Right, very simple technique. First, perform the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand signs, and simultaneously to doing that knead your fuuton chakra, channelling it throughout and out your body into the air. From there, utilize your chakra with air particles around, as well as dust scattered across the surface of the Earth and any petals lying on the ground. Harness these substances infused with your chakra at one local point, compressing them into a big sphere of wind which you will then rotate furiously as you send it towards your opponent. With use of shape manipulation, form the sphere into that of a big cyclone made of wind, that carries both a power to rip your opponent apart upon impact, and the blunt force associated with dense wind-based attacks.