Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about u ss fans denying salad isnt sk daughter?
I mean is clear and manga fact she is sk daughter "the truth hurts"
Yet ye call it red herring denying manga facts,
Also ur right this manga is about uchihas, but is funny the fact is all about the yet, sakura has no wedding pic, as far as I can remember for women wedding day is special either it be big or small, even if she dorsnt have something wedding pic at least she could have one adult sasuke pic. Lets says she has no pic at least she could have something memorable from her wedding a necklace or flower but she has nothing simply cause she not married to sasuke

Yet they call not ss fans delusional, because they say ss not married, at least non ss fans legit proof to stand up ahainst,
Your right it is kishi manga the fact kishi choose sakura not to have child withsasuke just show howmuch he hates that shitty pairing, he dilberatly choose salad to sasuke and karin daughter
Again you are ignoring all proof of their marriage and obsessing over the fact that they have no wedding pic, that was just a plot device to start all this drama. :lol Also don't say "ss fans and non ss fans" everyone knows they are married because it's manga fact expect for the extremely delusional like yourself.

You must be registered for see images

And Sarada is not confirmed to be Karin's daughter yet, we need to hear it from Sakura and Sasuke themselves, Kishi is playing us, he is conveniently not having Sasuke, Sakura, or Karin be present at the relevant moments to explain things and not allowing Sasuke to give us answers just yet (Naruto says "later, we save Sakura first") because otherwise the plot would end prematurely and he wants to stretch this mystery for as long as possible.

It is way too convenient to have Sakura, Sasuke, and Karin absent at the DNA test scene and during Naruto and Sarada's interaction. Coupled with the fact that Kishi is purposefully having both Sasuke and Sakura constantly remind us of their marriage and their love. I can see where this is going.

^Copy pasted from another thread because I don't really want to waste time on a member who can't accept manga facts and lives in their own world of delusion. :lol

Last edited:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again you are ignoring all proof of their marriage and obsessing over the fact that they have no wedding pic, that was just a plot device to start all this drama. :lol Also don't say "ss fans and non ss fans" everyone knows they are married because it's manga fact expect for the extremely delusional like yourself.

And Sarada is not confirmed to be Karin's daughter yet, we need to hear it from Sakura and Sasuke themselves, Kishi is playing us, he is conveniently not having Sasuke, Sakura, or Karin be present at the relevant moments to explain things and not allowing Sasuke to give us answers just yet (Naruto says "later, we save Sakura first") because otherwise the plot would end prematurely and he wants to stretch this mystery for as long as possible.

It is way too convenient to have Sakura, Sasuke, and Karin absent at the DNA test scene and during Naruto and Sarada's interaction. Coupled with the fact that Kishi is purposefully having both Sasuke and Sakura constantly remind us of their marriage and their love. I can see where this is going.

^Copy pasted from another thread because I don't really want to waste time on a member who can't accept manga facts and lives in their own world of delusion. :lol
Wtf did u just say, salad isnt karin daughter, thats it, haha pls mates get out of ur delusional fanfic,
Salad is karin daughter (dna test),
Ss arent married theres not one memory of sakura having with sasuke
Ur just denying manga fact that salad isnt karin, when the proof was given on the table, naruto talk connection ,> blood but thas just naruto who is shit hole of character
In reality blood relation > shit comnection with lying in ur whole life.
U keeps sating there isnt enough proof salad is karin,
Like I told ns fans, nh will be canon, they didnt listen, look now there all crying
I told ss fans that salad isnt ss child infact skchild, now that was proven now,
To be honest idont gi e two shit ss are married
What makes me proud that salad isnt ss product in fact sk child,
Kishi must really hate ss, ti make them not have any kid, pls dont say sakura isinfertile, cause she isnt she is best medic ninja

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto dies in the movie, Hinata can become Sasuke's side hoe (along with Karin). After all, dimension blitzing can be tiresome and Sasuke will need a hot meal and a footrub every day and since Sakura's a doctor (a.k.a useful) she sometimes won't have time for that. This is where the side hoes come in...

But don't get any ideas, the main bed is for Queen Sakura and Lord Sasuke only. Hinata can sleep near the bottom of the master bedroom if she does well with her daily chores. :devil:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf did u just say, salad isnt karin daughter, thats it, haha pls mates get out of ur delusional fanfic,
Salad is karin daughter (dna test),
Ss arent married theres not one memory of sakura having with sasuke
Ur just denying manga fact that salad isnt karin, when the proof was given on the table, naruto talk connection ,> blood but thas just naruto who is shit hole of character
In reality blood relation > shit comnection with lying in ur whole life.
U keeps sating there isnt enough proof salad is karin,
Like I told ns fans, nh will be canon, they didnt listen, look now there all crying
I told ss fans that salad isnt ss child infact skchild, now that was proven now,
To be honest idont gi e two shit ss are married
What makes me proud that salad isnt ss product in fact sk child,
Kishi must really hate ss, ti make them not have any kid, pls dont say sakura isinfertile, cause she isnt she is best medic ninja
lol You are hilarious, so now you admit that they are married, of course you do, just yesterday you were telling me that the only reason Sasuke complimented Sakura is because she is his wife. xd

And if you paid attention, I said Sarada is not confirmed to be Karin's daughter, I acknowledge the possibility even if I think it's small, I have an open mind, unlike you. If Sarada turns out to be Karin's kid, she will most likely be a test tube baby or something, it would just be Kishi's way to give Karin fans something to be happy about. However, Sakura being the mother is still the bigger possibility given Sakura and Sasuke's constant husband/wife references, they clearly dig each other.:lol

Kishi hates SS that's why they are now married and we have a story that is focused on them. xd

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol You are hilarious, so now you admit that they are married, of course you do, just yesterday you were telling me that the only reason Sasuke complimented Sakura is because she is his wife. xd

And if you paid attention, I said Sarada is not confirmed to be Karin's daughter, I acknowledge the possibility even if I think it's small, I have an open mind, unlike you. If Sarada turns out to be Karin's kid, she will most likely be a test tube baby or something, it would just be Kishi's way to give Karin fans something to be happy about. However, Sakura being the mother is still the bigger possibility given Sakura and Sasuke's constant husband/wife references, they clearly dig each other.:lol

Kishi hates SS that's why they are now married and we have a story that is focused on them. xd
She has the dna test, look with ss not being married, I dont know theres part of me thinking their faking it and part of me thinking okay maybe there, but salad, is obvious thats salad is karin by manga so far it is and u cant deny that, this whole gadien is about connection >blood

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto dies in the movie, Hinata can become Sasuke's side hoe (along with Karin). After all, dimension blitzing can be tiresome and Sasuke will need a hot meal and a footrub every day and since Sakura's a doctor (a.k.a useful) she sometimes won't have time for that. This is where the side hoes come in...

But don't get any ideas, the main bed is for Queen Sakura and Lord Sasuke only. Hinata can sleep near the bottom of the master bedroom if she does well with her daily chores. :devil:
Sure sakkura is sasuke queen

This why ss is most hated pairing
As far as I know the only maid of sasuke is sakura funny she even dressed like one, since salad is karin daughter just shows karin has upper over sakura, karin the mother of sasuke child not sakura

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She has the dna test, look with ss not being married, I dont know theres part of me thinking their faking it and part of me thinking okay maybe there, but salad, is obvious thats salad is karin by manga so far it is and u cant deny that, this whole gadien is about connection >blood
Well yes the DNA test says she has Karin's blood, but notice how Karin was conveniently not there during the test, neither were Sasuke and Sakura, so that still leaves large room for doubt.

Regarding the bonds > blood theme, you are right, this was one of the messages Kishi wanted to deliver in Gaiden, and imo that's the reason he did all this drama to begin with, notice how Sarada already conversed with Naruto and accepted the fact that Sakura is not blood-related to her (Supposedly) and she already decided to save her, thus already establishing that bonds > blood, and all of this was before we heard anything from Sakura and Sasuke themselves. So this makes it highly possible for Sasuke and Sakura to have a conversation with Sarada after they defeat Shin revealing that Sakura is indeed the mother. Finally giving Sarada something to be happy about and confirming that her father is not a prick, thus ending Gaiden on a positive note.

One thing is for sure though, is that Sakura is Sasuke's only woman which he respects a lot. No matter how many SS fans annoy you, you need to acknowledge the truth. Sakura earned that respect and love from him.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yes the DNA test says she has Karin's blood, but notice how Karin was conveniently not there during the test, neither were Sasuke and Sakura, so that still leaves large room for doubt.

Regarding the bonds > blood theme, you are right, this was one of the messages Kishi wanted to deliver in Gaiden, and imo that's the reason he did all this drama to begin with, notice how Sarada already conversed with Naruto and accepted the fact that Sakura is not blood-related to her (Supposedly) and she already decided to save her, thus already establishing that bonds > blood, and all of this was before we heard anything from Sakura and Sasuke themselves. So this makes it highly possible for Sasuke and Sakura to have a conversation with Sarada after they defeat Shin revealing that Sakura is indeed the mother. Finally giving Sarada something to be happy about and confirming that her father is not a prick, thus ending Gaiden on a positive note.

One thing is for sure though, is that Sakura is Sasuke's only woman which he respects a lot. No matter how many SS fans annoy you, you need to acknowledge the truth. Sakura earned that respect and love from him.

Is pretty low ur saying she earned his respect, it should be the other way around
Going back nope, the fact bond > blood
Deffo proves sakura isnt salad mother, so in the end nothing will be proven only aplogy from ss and their happy family photo that never existed, salad would still bekarin daughter, is just weird kisgi choose it that way for ss pairing

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is pretty low ur saying she earned his respect, it should be the other way around
I know, and I didn't mean it in a negative way but the exact opposite, I said that after you dissed her above when you replied to Kakooli. Only proving that he respects her as his woman. Of course he needed to earn her respect as well, which he must have did sometime between 699 and their marriage.

Going back nope, the fact bond > blood
Deffo proves sakura isnt salad mother, so in the end nothing will be proven only aplogy from ss and their happy family photo that never existed, salad would still bekarin daughter
, is just weird kisgi choose it that way for ss pairing
If you want to keep a closed mind then suit yourself, but don't be surprised if she turns out to be Sakura's, many people are calling it.