Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause if sasuke is really married to sakura,
I am pretty sure sakura doesnt want to raise more kids that arent her
The laugh when sasuke brought salad to sakura, sakura agreed to take care of her
Now even greater laugh if sasuke brings in two more kids,

If naruto does die I think sasuke is entitled to marry to hinata (this always happened in history) if best friend died leaving his children and wife behind, he would ask his best
friend to take care of them. Remember in the trailer naruto tells sasuke I leave boruto in ur hand, so if naruto does die, I think for naruto, sasuke will have to marry hinata and adopt his two children. Since sasuke isnt legimately (by paper work married to karin or sakura (ss fans I am sry to me it looks like ss are faking their marriage for salad) I think hinata would be his first proper wife, and salad would love hinata, hinata could teach salad eyes power (something sakura nor karin teac)since there both females, who stalked boys and have eyes power, boruto already loves sasuke

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke should marry ino and temari too
Sry cause they arent that strong,
Sasuke really should have married karin and hinata
In history men kept more than one wife cause all male died in war, since war happened, alot of male were dead, so techinically is okay for sasuke to take more than ine wife

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone make a SasuHina fanclub.
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke child with hinata and karin will be op, since hr had daughter with karin she op, but kishi has no idea how to do great female so he has ruined salad
Sasuke only has taken interest in power, hence thats why hr zero interest in sakura, more interest in karin

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is sasuke gonna rub his stump against hinatas big breasts? na she needs a man with two hands
Yep but this if naruto dies, naruto trusted boruto in sasuke care, if he dies naruto will only want his best firnd slerping, supporting his wife, and loving his children not some rsndom ****er. It happened in history is men narture, they only trust their best friend

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His last words would be to take care of Boruto while protecting the leaf that is my family.
In reality naruto family in name is the village, but his family real family is hinats, boruto, himwari, so yeah of course he wants sasuke to protect the village, he also wants hinata to happy, boruto and himwari to have dad, since sasuke is naruto only best friend, sasuke is the only person naruto can trust, so he wont have problem sasuke marrying hinata and being boruto and himwari dads

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In reality naruto family in name is the village, but his family real family is hinats, boruto, himwari, so yeah of course he wants sasuke to protect the village, he also wants hinata to happy, boruto and himwari to have dad, since sasuke is naruto only best friend, sasuke is the only person naruto can trust, so he wont have problem sasuke marrying hinata and being boruto and himwari dads
Don't think Hinata would marry anyone besides Naruto. She is too loyal for that.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't think Hinata would marry anyone besides Naruto. She is too loyal for that.
Is not about being loyal, of course hinata loves naruto, but for children sake and naruto she will marry sasuke, boruto and himwari will need a father, also hinata knows how much naruto loves sasuke, so she will love him, but this all happen if naruto dies, it happened in history all the time even now it happens.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did people even say that?

Hinata knows Sasuke is abusive. Hence why she chose a better man in Naruto.
But i dont think he will do it to the real woman, only to those are either slút or half male.
Still Hinata has 2 kids with Naruto, She is already happy, even if Naruto die first (not sure), she will still feel happy with their kids and their memories, she isnt the type who crazy about D

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Getting chidori'd for not making the dinner, and waiting for someone for more than 10 years????? Nah, hinata ain't about that life.:lol
Sry sasuke only chodori woman that have zero power and that chase him, hinata is none of them, she has power and never chased him, since naruto is died sasuke will always be in the village