Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aren't you the same jeezzay who goes around crying sexism but now you want someone who husband just died to marry another guy just for "the sake of children".

Apparently women need a man in their life always, if one dies marry another, just like changing clothes eh?

Kurenai must be a fool to raise Mirai alone. In fact every woman like her is a fool.
Exactly this. :lol

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really, cause what I noticed everything hinata does is related to naruto simple and true, evrr heard her say anything beside naruto
I dont gets whats wrong with female marrying another men if her husband dies, or for men marrying another woman if wife dies.
This exactly what I mean men are sexiest ****ers there okay with cheating on females, or marrying females if their wife died, but if women does it they simply say "she changing frim men to men like she changest clothes"
No one said it's wrong to remarry. When your loved one dies you wouldn't think of remarrying(well maybe you but not everyone). It's not easy to forget what you have loved deeply throughout your life, in this case naruto for hinata. It's kinda ironic that you being a sasuke fan witnessed him doing all those crazy things because he lost his family and still don't understand a shit about love.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Give me proof of sasuke and sakura wedding photo dont bring other pairing, as far as I know sasuke and sakura are main character, even sasuke daughter with another women wuedtion their marriage
lol, come on now, This Gaiden's main theme is getting the Uchiha family together, even though Kishi planted the "Sarada might be another woman's child" seed, which I think is only a red herring, he is constantly reminding us of Sasuke and Sakura's marriage and that they care about each other.

You must be registered for see images

In a nutshell, we have more evidence that Sasuke and Sakura are married than any other pairing in the manga, this is their story, Sarada has had her mother her whole life, and their bond is very strong, her father left them when she was a toddler to go on a mission, once it's over and he comes back, they become a full family unit once again.

This manga is much simpler than you like it to be, the only reason Kishi made Sasuke leave on this mission is to get Sarada to hate him, just like Boruto hates his father for never spending time with his family as well due to his Hokage duties In doing so he will have each one of them bond with their best friend's child, making them like god-fathers and strengthening Naruto and Sasuke's relationship through their children.

Kishimoto is basically connecting the NaruHina and SasuSaku families by doing that (Team 7). When all is said and done (after the movie where they defeat the threat) Sasuke will have no reason to stay away and will come back home, and Boruto will learn to love his father just like Sarada will learn to love hers (She might already by the end of Gaiden or after the movie).

Now just for for the sake of conversation:

In the hypothetical situation that Naruto dies, although he clearly won't, Sasuke will help take care of his orphan children obviously, as he already has a strong bond with Boruto, but he also has his own wife and family and cannot marry Hinata lmao, you need to remember this is a shounen that goes by Kishi's simple logic, he won't have complex relationships. But since you like to use your imagination let's speculate, I don't think Sasuke is Muslim and I don't think Japanese culture allows for more than 1 marriage at the same time so it can't happen, I think Hinata can manage by herself especially with the help of Sasuke and Sakura, they could be like an extended family.

Last edited:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one said it's wrong to remarry. When your loved one dies you wouldn't think of remarrying(well maybe you but not everyone). It's not easy to forget what you have loved deeply throughout your life, in this case naruto for hinata. It's kinda ironic that you being a sasuke fan witnessed him doing all those crazy things because he lost his family and still don't understand a shit about love.
Why would hinata not love saduke if she were to remarry, I mean sasuke was father figure for children, her lover best friend, I mean hinata still loves naruto, but it doesnt mean she cant love another men?

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chichi didn't marry Piccolo just because Goku died.

Bulma wasn't looking to hook up with Yamcha again when Vegeta died.

Kurenai didn't marry Guy or Kakashi, after Asuma died.

Hinata would stay single and raise her children, if she ever ended up a widow. Not that it would ever happen.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would hinata not love saduke if she were to remarry, I mean sasuke was father figure for children, her lover best friend, I mean hinata still loves naruto, but it doesnt mean she cant love another men?
How it's possible to love two people at once?

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, come on now, This Gaiden's main theme is getting the Uchiha family together, even though Kishi planted the "Sarada might be another woman's child" seed, which I think is only a red herring, he is constantly reminding us of Sasuke and Sakura's marriage and that they care about each other.

In a nutshell, we have more evidence that Sasuke and Sakura are married than any other pairing in the manga, this is their story, Sarada has had her mother her whole life, and their bond is very strong, her father left them when she was a toddler to go on a mission, once it's over and he comes back, they become a full family unit once again.

This manga is much simpler than you like it to be, the only reason Kishi made Sasuke leave on this mission is to get Sarada to hate him, just like Boruto hates his father, in doing so he will have each one of them bond with his best friend's child, making them like god-fathers and strengthening Naruto and Sasuke's relationship through their children.

Kishimoto is basically connecting the NaruHina and SasuSaku families by doing that (Team 7). When all is said and done (after the movie where they defeat the threat) Sasuke will have no reason to stay away and will come back home, and Boruto will learn to love his father just like Sarada will learn to love hers (She might already by the end of Gaiden or after the movie).

Now just for for the sake of conversation:

In the hypothetical situation that Naruto dies, although he clearly won't, Sasuke will help take care of his orphan children obviously, as he already has a strong bond with Boruto, but he also has his own wife and family and cannot marry Hinata lmao, you need to remember this is a shounen that goes by Kishi's simple logic, he won't have complex relationships. But since you like to use your imagination let's speculate, I don't think Sasuke is Muslim and I don't think Japanese culture allows for more than 1 marriage at the same time so it can't happen, I think Hinata can manage by herself especially with the help of Sasuke and Sakura, they could be like an extended family.
Sasuke being muslim or not mates men in history till now have kept more than one wife in fact if u go look at statistic more non muslim men have more than one wife than muslim men, cause Islam is the only religion in the world to say have only one wife, go to africa, in africain tribes men have ten wifes, go to india men have seven wives, before islam, christanity, jewish, indus, budaist practice polgamy, they still do, there are christians, jewish, indus, budaist that still keep more than one wife, in africa christian men have five wives, is just the west and moderen society have made it legal between one men and women, yet the cheating in moderne society is crazy, rich men keep so many mistress in moderne society, women are always in battle with women cause on average in western culture their are more females than males, in Islam men is allowed to take up another women, if there was war surplus of women increases and men decrease during war, and his first wife allows it. japan culture only allows one wife, but I already told u sasuke has doesnt have any wife,
Also please tell me why there isnt one photo of ss marraige or at least one photo of them together cause u know why sasuke never married sakura, he dropped salad in sakura care and left

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke being muslim or not mates men in history till now have kept more than one wife in fact if u go look at statistic more non muslim men have more than one wife than muslim men, cause Islam is the only religion in the world to say have only ine wife, go to africa, in africain tribes men have ten wifes, go to india men have seven wives, before islam, christanity, jewish, indus, budaist practice polgamy, they still, there are christians, jewish, indus, budaist that still keep more than one wife, japan culture only allows one wife, but I already told u sasuke has doesnt have any wife,
Also please tell me why there isnt one photo of ss marraige or at least one photo of them together cause u know why sasuke never married sakura, he dropped salad in sakura care and left
Lol, like I explained above, Sasuke has a wife and a very loyal one that cares for him and he cares for her, this much we know for sure, I provided scans above. Sakura was calling Sasuke her husband in front of Shin only, and Sasuke said the same thing to Orochimaru. Notice the caption at the end of last chapter "To risk the fists of a growling wife.", this Gaiden is all about their family.

The reason why they don't have a marriage photo is still not clear and will be explained in the next chapters for sure, but it is easy to speculate, Sasuke was away from the village around the time they married, so Sakura eloped with him and they had Sarada away from the village and her birth was far from simple. They later returned to the village but Sasuke was probably still going on missions and he went on his long mission when Sarada was a toddler.

Now regarding marriage, yes I know that multiple marriages exist in many cultures, and when I referenced Muslims I didn't mean it negatively but the opposite as they treat all wives equally if they married more than 1, which only happens when nessesary. And yea I meant in Japanese culture, polygamy doesn't exist. Like I said Hinata would manage with the help of Sasuke and Sakura and they would be a big extended family.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No naruto is techinically dead, than hinata stsrts loving sasuke, that could be said for men how can they love two women? When their wife die they marry in another women
Hinata loved naruto since her childhood, not a day before marriage :lol. This kind of love is deeper than normal relationships. She would either commit suicide or never marry again in her life if naruto were to die.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, like I explained above, Sasuke has a wife and a very loyal one that cares for him and he cares for her, this much we know for sure, I provided scans above. Sakura was calling Sasuke her husband in front of Shin only, and Sasuke said the same thing to Orochimaru. Notice the caption at the end of last chapter "To risk the fists of a growling wife.", this Gaiden is all about their family.

The reason why they don't have a marriage photo is still not clear and will be explained in the next chapters for sure, but it is easy to speculate, Sasuke was away from the village around the time they married, so Sakura eloped with him and they had Sarada away from the village and her birth was far from simple. They later returned to the village but Sasuke was probably still going on missions and he went on his long mission when Sarada was a toddler.

Now regarding marriage, yes I know that multiple marriages exist in many cultures, and when I referenced Muslims I didn't mean it negatively but the opposite as they treat all wives equally if they married more than 1, which only happens when nessesary. And yea I meant in Japanese culture, polygamy doesn't exist. Like I said Hinata would manage with the help of Sasuke and Sakura and they would be a big extended family.
Sry you have no legit proof ss marriage, just likr there wasnt enough legit proof of salad was karin daughter until the DNA test,stop with ur fantasy, ss got married in konaha or another village there would be at least one pic or gift sakura could have shown to salad to keep her mouth shut, but she doesnt have any gift or pics from her wedding simply cause she never married sasuke,

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata loved naruto since her childhood, not a day before marriage :lol. This kind of love is deeper than normal relationships. She would either commit suicide or never marry again in her life if naruto were to die.
Sry there has been soooo many cases where both a men and women were deeply in love, lost their lover, eventually married again

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata also has the entire Hyuga clan to support her. She doesn't need to remarry. Plus Naruto was her one true love. I doubt she'd ever take another husband.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sry you have no legit proof ss marriage, just likr there wasnt enough legit proof of salad was karin daughter until the DNA test,stop with ur fantasy, ss got married in konaha or another village there would be at least one pic or gift sakura could have shown to salad to keep her mouth shut, but she doesnt have any gift or pics from her wedding simply cause she never married sasuke,
Oh god, are you even reading my posts or am I just talking to a wall? SS being married is not a debatable LOL, it is a fact and I provided you with scans and proof but you are just in denial because you are so stuck up on them not having a marriage photo which is idiotic. This whole gaiden is based on their marriage and family and you know it so stop being so stubborn in your own fanatic ideas. Please read my previous 2 posts carefully because I don't like to repeat myself, I can't believe I am even having this discussion.

@Bold: It's so hilarious when you take a manga fact and say I am living in a fantasy by stating it. Zeezzay this is Kishimoto's story and not yours, you are the only one living in a fantasy refusing to accept manga facts and dreaming about your crack pairing having any chance when both partners have their own families, you need to move on. :lol

You are really one of the weirdest members if not the weirdest. You are so easily swayed and change your opinions about things in a heartbeat and make up your own stories that go against the manga and actually believe them, no one can have a serious discussion with such a person.

But hey thanks for reminding me not to take you seriously, you have your own version of the manga and a unique logic that goes with it. xd

Last edited:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh god, are you even reading my posts or am I just talking to a wall? SS being married is not a debatable LOL, it is a fact and I provided you with scans and proof but you are just in denial because you are so stuck up on them not having a marriage photo which is idiotic. This whole gaiden is based on their marriage and family and you know it so stop being so stubborn in your own fanatic ideas. Please read my previous 2 posts carefully because I don't like to repeat myself, I can't believe I am even having this discussion.

@Bold: It's so hilarious when you take a manga fact and say I am living in a fantasy by stating it. Zeezzay this is Kishimoto's story and not yours, you are the only one living in a fantasy refusing to accept manga facts and dreaming about your crack pairing having any chance when both partners have their own families, you need to move on. :lol

You are really one of the weirdest members if not the weirdest. You are so easily swayed and change your opinions about things in a heartbeat and make up your own stories that go against the manga and actually believe them, no one can have a serious discussion with such a person.

But hey thanks for reminding me not to take you seriously, you have your own version of the manga and a unique logic that goes with it. xd
What about u ss fans denying salad isnt sk daughter?
I mean is clear and manga fact she is sk daughter "the truth hurts"
Yet ye call it red herring denying manga facts,
Also ur right this manga is about uchihas, but is funny the fact is all about the yet, sakura has no wedding pic, as far as I can remember for women wedding day is special either it be big or small, even if she dorsnt have something wedding pic at least she could have one adult sasuke pic. Lets says she has no pic at least she could have something memorable from her wedding a necklace or flower but she has nothing simply cause she not married to sasuke

Now if sakura was married, she would know more about her husband ( even salad is questioning her parents marriage) thats bad when the child question its own parent marriage

Your saying I am in fantasy world when is really clear ss fans are

The real family is protrayed

Also is funny how ss fan still believe that salad is ss, when is clear she is sk, yet they deny manga fact

Yet they call not ss fans delusional, because they say ss not married, at least non ss fans legit proof to stand up ahainst,
Your right it is kishi manga the fact kishi choose sakura not to have child withsasuke just show howmuch he hates that shitty pairing, he dilberatly choose salad to sasuke and karin daughter

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is most definitely not dying and Hinata is not marrying that idiot, what are u people thinking.
She is not stupid...

its NaruHina to the death even if Naruto dies which btw is not happening
which world do u live in.
if i go along with your logic, Naruto should not have survived since he didn't have a father for the longest time, and Kurenai must be mad for raising Mirai without Asuma
Lmfao So true.