Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is not about being loyal, of course hinata loves naruto, but for children sake and naruto she will marry sasuke, boruto and himwari will need a father, also hinata knows how much naruto loves sasuke, so she will love him, but this all happen if naruto dies, it happened in history all the time even now it happens.
They won't really need a father. Hinata can raise them by herself.

But i dont think he will do it to the real woman, only to those are either slút or half male.
Still Hinata has 2 kids with Naruto, She is already happy, even if Naruto die first (not sure), she will still feel happy with their kids and their memories, she isnt the type who crazy about D
I agree. Hinata has too much respect for herself for that. One of the reasons I actually like her character.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is Hokage. As Hokage, Naruto has discretion on which Chunin and Jonins train Genin. Naruto in trusted Sasuke with the training of Boruto.

Naruto is Goku, Sasuke is Piccolo and Boruto is Gohan. Hopefully Boruto isn't a big a crybaby as Gohan was. He probably will be though.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They won't really need a father. Hinata can raise them by herself.

I agree. Hinata has too much respect for herself for that. One of the reasons I actually like her character.
Sry children need father role, this is why boruto is always mad cause naruto isnt ever there

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause if sasuke is really married to sakura,
I am pretty sure sakura doesnt want to raise more kids that arent her
The laugh when sasuke brought salad to sakura, sakura agreed to take care of her
Now even greater laugh if sasuke brings in two more kids,

If naruto does die I think sasuke is entitled to marry to hinata (this always happened in history) if best friend died leaving his children and wife behind, he would ask his best
friend to take care of them. Remember in the trailer naruto tells sasuke I leave boruto in ur hand, so if naruto does die, I think for naruto, sasuke will have to marry hinata and adopt his two children. Since sasuke isnt legimately (by paper work married to karin or sakura (ss fans I am sry to me it looks like ss are faking their marriage for salad) I think hinata would be his first proper wife, and salad would love hinata, hinata could teach salad eyes power (something sakura nor karin teac)since there both females, who stalked boys and have eyes power, boruto already loves sasuke
Lmao, your creativity never seizes to amaze me, you have a new headcanon every day as usual, it sometimes changes even twice a day. xd

@Bold: I see your habit of making stuff up is still up there. :lmao:

If Naruto dies, Sasuke and Sakura will support Hinata, they will not break their marriage and family for her.

Last edited:

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aren't you the same jeezzay who goes around crying sexism but now you want someone who husband just died to marry another guy just for "the sake of children".

Apparently women need a man in their life always, if one dies marry another, just like changing clothes eh?

Kurenai must be a fool to raise Mirai alone. In fact every woman like her is a fool.

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is most definitely not dying and Hinata is not marrying that idiot, what are u people thinking.
She is not stupid...

its NaruHina to the death even if Naruto dies which btw is not happening

Reactions: Senpou

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sry children need father role, this is why boruto is always mad cause naruto isnt ever there
which world do u live in.
if i go along with your logic, Naruto should not have survived since he didn't have a father for the longest time, and Kurenai must be mad for raising Mirai without Asuma

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aren't you the same jeezzay who goes around crying sexism but now you want someone who husband just died to marry another guy just for "the sake of children".

Apparently women need a man in their life always, if one dies marry another, just like changing clothes eh?

Kurenai must be a fool to raise Mirai alone. In fact every woman like her is a fool.
No, she doing this for naruto sake and her children, men and women in history till now have done this, doesnt mean u dont love ur past lover, of course hinata still loves naruto, but if he died or hinata dies doesnt mean u can find love thats just wrong and stupid both male and female have right to marry again if yheir lover died.
But see when men die they dont want their wife to end up with prick who will sexually abuse his kid, he wants his wife and children to be under his best friend, cause he know his best friend never hurt his children or wife, so thats why I am saying naruto does die sasuke is the only he will want hinata to be than any other random ****er

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, your creativity never seizes to amaze me, you have a new headcanon every day as usual, it sometimes changes even twice a day. xd

If Naruto dies, Sasuke and Sakura will support Hinata, they will not break their marriage and family for her.
Not sure if She support them a new home....

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which world do u live in.
if i go along with your logic, Naruto should not have survived since he didn't have a father for the longest time, and Kurenai must be mad for raising Mirai without Asuma
Nope, I am saying naruto would want hinata to be happy, he doesnt want hinata to have sexless life boruto to have no father figure, with asuma and kuranie is different story we dont know asuma bestfriend, with naruyo we know sasuke is his best friend, also this happens all the time, some women raise their children by themself, other marry their husband best friebd cause this is their husband wish deal with it watch pearl harbour if u dont believe me

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Give me proof of sasuke and sakura wedding photo dont bring other pairing, as far as I know sasuke and sakura are main character, even sasuke daughter with another women wuedtion their marriage

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

DrProof: Savage

Reactions: Conspirator.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, she doing this for naruto sake and her children, men and women in history till now have done this, doesnt mean u dont love ur past lover, of course hinata still loves naruto, but if he died or hinata dies doesnt mean u can find love thats just wrong and stupid both male and female have right to marry again if yheir lover died.
But see when men die they dont want their wife to end up with prick who will sexually abuse his kid, he wants his wife and children to be under his best friend, cause he know his best friend never hurt his children or wife, so thats why I am saying naruto does die sasuke is the only he will want hinata to be than any other random ****er
This is absolutely pathetic. It's upto hinata to marry again, nobody can force her upto that.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is absolutely pathetic. It's upto hinata to marry again, nobody can force her upto that.
Really, cause what I noticed everything hinata does is related to naruto simple and true, evrr heard her say anything beside naruto
I dont gets whats wrong with female marrying another men if her husband dies, or for men marrying another woman if wife dies.
This exactly what I mean men are sexiest ****ers there okay with cheating on females, or marrying females if their wife died, but if women does it they simply say "she changing frim men to men like she changest clothes"

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, I am saying naruto would want hinata to be happy, he doesnt want hinata to have sexless life boruto to have no father figure, with asuma and kuranie is different story we dont know asuma bestfriend, with naruyo we know sasuke is his best friend, also this happens all the time, some women raise their children by themself, other marry their husband best friebd cause this is their husband wish deal with it watch pearl harbour if u dont believe me
I don't need to watch pearl harbour to believe anything, people make their decisions the way they want.
what am saying is Hinata is not marrying sasuke and there is no way naruto would tell his wife to marry his idiotic friend, htat will ruin his character.

I love hinata's character, don't dare try ruining her image.

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really, cause what I noticed everything hinata does is related to naruto simple and true, evrr heard her say anything beside naruto
I dont gets whats wrong with female marrying another men if her husband dies, or for men marrying another woman if wife dies.
This exactly what I mean men are sexiest ****ers there okay with cheating on females, or marrying females if their wife died, but if women does it they simply say "she changing frim men to men like she changest clothes"
there is nothing wrong with women marrying after their husbands die, but do you honestly see hinata marrying anyone besides naruto?
even after his death?