Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
327💸
Kumi
181💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean you can hate him but Itachi is just broken. That magic AIDS hindered him more than the sharingan Kakashi has.

If anything, Itachi being revamped into a hidden hero is ridiculous. Sasuke gets easily manipulated into whatever.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean you can hate him but Itachi is just broken. That magic AIDS hindered him more than the sharingan Kakashi has.

If anything, Itachi being revamped into a hidden hero is ridiculous. Sasuke gets easily manipulated into whatever.
Everyone who attempted to manipulate Sasuke failed in a very poetic way.
Orochimaru tried to groom him into becoming his vessel, only to find out that he was being used and get absorbed by Sasuke instead.
Itachi tried to manipulate Sasuke into becoming a hero (through really messed up ways), Sasuke joined the Akatsuki and threaten to annihilate the village instead, making Itachi's whole lifework go in vain.
Obito tried to manipulate him into becoming the Akatsuki's powerhouse and capture Naruto, Sasuke turned the tide of the war against him and his downfall was at his hand, Ironically, side by side with Naruto.
Kabuto and Madara also briefly tried to manipulate him into joining their side.
If anything, Sasuke is the hardest to manipulate. Look how much effort it took Naruto to sway him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
327💸
Kumi
181💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone who attempted to manipulate Sasuke failed in a very poetic way.
Orochimaru tried to groom him into becoming his vessel, only to find out that he was being used and get absorbed by Sasuke instead.
Itachi tried to manipulate Sasuke into becoming a hero (through really messed up ways), Sasuke joined the Akatsuki and threaten to annihilate the village instead, making Itachi's whole lifework go in vain.
Obito tried to manipulate him into becoming the Akatsuki's powerhouse and capture Naruto, Sasuke turned the tide of the war against him and his downfall was at his hand, Ironically, side by side with Naruto.
Kabuto and Madara also briefly tried to manipulate him into joining their side.
If anything, Sasuke is the hardest to manipulate. Look how much effort it took Naruto to sway him.
When you put it that way, I can't deny that. Very good point.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Uchihaa Sasuke

Haven't reread the series yet but after further thought I'm really leaning toward Sasuke beating Pain due to his immense speed & power.

Raikage was stated to be on par with Minato - the fastest shinobi, yet Sasuke evaded him while having Chidori activated for a pinpointed attack. Then Raikage needed to power-up more to evade Amaterasu.

Amaterasu hits each Path. Preta absorbs & Tendo uses Shinra Tensei to get it off. The others are finished if Preta doesn't absorb in time. Which is unlikely.

Susano arrows are so quick Kakashi was forced to use Kamui because he couldn't evade. Whereas Pain struggled to avoid RasenShuriken, which speed was never hyped, with one body getting hit. Sasuke can also seperate the paths with Aoda who was able to blitz through mini Juubi's. Which are superior to Rinnegan summonings.

You must be registered to see images

Last edited: