KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just this, it seems like it would be a useful tech for him, lightning armor plus speed/reflex increase? Not that he needs it much but it would only make him stronger no?

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know its high level nintaijutsu and was most likely beyond Sasuke's ability to perform.

Plus he was on his Uchiha craze thinking there are no better things to use but his clans powers.

Reactions: InfiniteMugen

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know its high level nintaijutsu and was most likely beyond Sasuke's ability to perform.

Plus he was on his Uchiha craze thinking there are no better things to use but his clans powers.
I like this answer, had sasuke not been on his rage sh t he could of used it. I think he could of easily fought everyone he did sans danzo with Lightning armor instead of susanoo and not been blind when team 7 rolled up, imo at least

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I feel ya, would have been better than susanoo spam. And it would have been cool to see him copy and use it immediately while fighting Raikage.
This would of been awesome, and I'd like to say pretty plausible, the sharingan should of been able to let him see how ay was manipulating his chakra to make the armor. The copy ability of the sharingan was seriously downplayed on everyone except kakashi

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the use of speed, when you can't even crack Susanoo's rib cage?
Also, he had Amaterasu + Lightning Blade and now he have transportation technique.
He could of used it against someone else, not necessarily a susanoo, and I'm more talking pre ameno, but you do have your own point

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video]http://imgur.com/gallery/0RJDixf[/video]

I don't think that's lightning armor! I think it looks that way because it's trailing behind them while fighting. Ay lightning armor looked like SS2 without the gold flame. I'm thinking he could use Nagashi to engulf his body in a similar way of AY V2 armor though.