Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know its high level nintaijutsu and was most likely beyond Sasuke's ability to perform.

Plus he was on his Uchiha craze thinking there are no better things to use but his clans powers.
It's just lightning surrounding the body.. sasuke can manipulate all tailed beast chakra into his susanoo and manipulate susanoo (which is a huge mass of chakra).

I'm pretty sure he can manipulate his own lightning around his body at will :|

He already did this too in the boruto movie at the very beginning:

You must be registered for see images

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just lightning surrounding the body.. sasuke can manipulate all tailed beast chakra into his susanoo and manipulate susanoo (which is a huge mass of chakra).

I'm pretty sure he can manipulate his own lightning around his body at will :|

He already did this too in the boruto movie at the very beginning:

Thats not Raiton armor and its not simply lightning surrounding the body.

Sasuke manipulates Raiton. All he is doing is releasing raiton with every blade clash. He is actually conserving chakra.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that's lightning armor! I think it looks that way because it's trailing behind them while fighting. Ay lightning armor looked like SS2 without the gold flame. I'm thinking he could use Nagashi to engulf his body in a similar way of AY V2 armor though.
Lmao it doesn't have to look exactly like his. And it doesn't look all beast up because:

1. Sasuke doesn't need or use it.
2. Sasuke chakra isn't of that of a tailed beast like raikage.
3. Sasuke isn't as buff as raikage.

Appearances rarely matter here seeing as lightning amor doesn't really "protect" it just increases speed and power and as you can see sasuke speed increased and power because honestly that big guy would have knock sasuke back every time (and he actually did in their fight without lightning armor. But when he had it on they were equal.)

So you can take all those things into consideration and justify that it is. The only thing to justify why it isn't is the hugeness of raikage's which is .. lmao yeah.

Thats not Raiton armor.
It is.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke manipulates Raiton. All he is doing is releasing raiton with every blade clash. He is actually conserving chakra.
Which makes no sense and what does make sense is if Sasukes using raiton armour :snick:

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lightning surrounding the body just as raikage.

What does lightning armor do? Increase speed and power.

That guy alone is faster and stronger than Sasuke and Naruto, but this scene sasuke is faster and his power matches his.

After he isn't using it this guy can and did knock regular sasuke around every clash. I have that as a valid point proven my good sir.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao it doesn't have to look exactly like his. And it doesn't look all beast up because:

Appearances rarely matter here seeing as lightning amor doesn't really "protect" it just increases speed and power and as you can see sasuke speed increased and power because honestly that big guy would have knock sasuke back every time (and he actually did in their fight without lightning armor. But when he had it on they were equal.)

So you can take all those things into consideration and justify that it is. The only thing to justify why it isn't is the hugeness of raikage's which is .. lmao yeah.

It is.
Raiton armor does protect. Its actually armor. It increases your synapses, reaction time, and shunshin speed indefinably as well as your power. You are literally infused with the lightning element not just releasing it.

The only time Sasuke ran Raiton through his body it hurt him like hell against deidara.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That guy alone is faster and stronger than Sasuke and Naruto, but this scene sasuke is faster and his power matches his.

After he isn't using it this guy can and did knock regular sasuke around every clash. I have that as a valid point proven my good sir.
If your talking about momo he's got red lightning around him(since it looks exactly the same just red and everyone's saying that's sasukes ration) that being said the guy wouldn't be faster since they're both using it?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton armor does protect. Its actually armor. It increases your synapses, reaction time, and shunshin speed indefinably as well as your power. You are literally infused with the lightning element not just releasing it.

The only time Sasuke ran Raiton through his body it hurt him like hell against deidara.
You mean a chidori. Gotta love the way you twist facts. :snick:

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Kinshiki is not stronger than Naruto. U got No proof on that one. Sasukes speed isnt due to his raiton. He is just fast with his shunshin and foot speed combined.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plus I don't think ay is just surrounding himself, I think he's also running it through him and that's what increases his speed and reflexes, at least that's my understanding of it

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean a chidori. Gotta love the way you twist facts. :snick:
It still applies. He ran the highest form of Raiton he could create all through his own body and it hurt him. His body is not as strong as Raikages.

Raikage has a Raiton current in his body continuously rising to tailed beast levels abd ge is his fathers son.

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is.

Well to be fair.. Sasuke was getting push bach with the lightning speed it just wasn't as much without it. (Kinshiki was/is stronger than Sasuke as far as brute strength) When they are at a stand still is what i think the op meant about armor just around his body like V2 Ay. Your right though! He doen't need it but it would be a nice weapon for his arsenal..

Reactions: InfiniteMugen

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still applies. He ran the highest form of Raiton he could create all through his own body and it hurt him. His body is not as strong as Raikages.

Raikage has a Raiton current in his body continuously rising to tailed beast levels abd ge is his fathers son.
Lmao you were saying.