Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know what you mean by this scan. Thats chidori blade.
You see Sasuke got hit by lightning and water combo and wasn't even effected. :nefer: Sasuke pierced himself with chidori against Diedara and was low on chakra on ofc he would be a little hurt. Lightning armour is jsut running lightning through your body not peircing yourself. Chidori is already considered a blade that can kill.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well to be fair.. Sasuke was getting push bach with the lightning speed it just wasn't as much without it. (Kinshiki was/is stronger than Sasuke as far as brute strength) When they are at a stand still is what i think the op meant about armor just around his body like V2 Ay. Your right though! He doen't need it but it would be a nice weapon for his arsenal..
Exactly!! Using it just like ay does, not just in small speed bursts like in the boruto movie intro(if that is indeed what he's doing)

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You see Sasuke got hit by lightning and water combo and wasn't even effected. :nefer: Sasuke pierced himself with chidori against Diedara and was low on chakra on ofc he would be a little hurt. Lightning armour is jsut running lightning through your body not peircing yourself. Chidori is already considered a blade that can kill.
Sasuke did not pierce himself. He ran a pure chidori current through his body.

All chidori is, is the highest form of elemental manipulation. Its strong Raiton element. It made his whole body numb and hurt.
He can handle some raitom of course thats his element. But it dont change the fact that he hurt himself with chidori.

His body may not be strong enough to withstand that armor. Just look at 3rd/4th Raikages strong iron bodies.

Not saying Adult Sasuke isnt capable. I just know that he never utilized something similar to it. He only releases it in streams.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly!! Using it just like ay does, not just in small speed bursts like in the boruto movie intro(if that is indeed what he's doing)
I figured as much! That V2 cloak is amazing but i don't think Kuchinawa could harness lightning to the point of V2 Ay. Being a lightning master user doesn't mean you can/could manipulate it like others can. Hell, Danzo should be able to do RS amped because he's a wind user like Naruto if that was the case.. Ha!

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured as much! That V2 cloak is amazing but i don't think Kuchinawa could harness lightning to the point of V2 Ay. Being a lightning master user doesn't mean you can/could manipulate it like others can. Hell, Danzo should be able to do RS amped because he's a wind user like Naruto if that was the case.. Ha!
This is a more logical reason then "didn't need it" although honestly with what were shown sasuke can do with raiton it's hard to believe he couldn't pull off at least a crude form of it

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did not pierce himself. He ran a pure chidori current through his body.

All chidori is, is the highest form of elemental manipulation. Its strong Raiton element. It made his whole body numb and hurt.
He can handle some raitom of course thats his element. But it dont change the fact that he hurt himself with chidori.

His body may not be strong enough to withstand that armor. Just look at 3rd/4th Raikages strong iron bodies.

Not saying Adult Sasuke isnt capable. I just know that he never utilized something similar to it. He only releases it in streams.
You must be registered for see images

I dont understand why you think Sasuke needs some type of high class durability to use lightning armour.Care to explain.

And are you sayinng the Raikage would tank a chidori with no lightning armour?????

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I dont understand why you think Sasuke needs some type of high class durability to use lightning armour.Care to explain.

And are you sayinng the Raikage would tank a chidori with no lightning armour?????
He's touching his chest not piercing it, although I agree sasuke should have no problem handling a v2 amount of raiton going through his body as he's a natural raiton user

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fappers don't have the ability to understand that sasuke can not do every single technique.

if thats the case, why didnt Kakashi use Raiton armor?

or Killer B
Jump the gun much? Asking why a main character as a lightning user didn't copy(another one his shown abilities) one hell of a tech from a higher ranked lightning user is fapping? Try harder, it was a simple question lol

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video]http://imgur.com/gallery/0RJDixf[/video]
That's just Chidori Nagashi, no lightning armor of the sorts. I'm sure Sasuke could do it now with total ease, but just like copying Lees speed, at the point when Sasuke came up against it, he would still need to train to use it. But obviously, Sauce don't need it now.