KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he could use a lot of moves but I think Sauce was so proud of his Uchiha powers and chidori never once he considered using other peoples techs. We see he has changed and added shadow clones to his arsenal.
Doesn't he himself happen to mention he can do them at some point way earlier in the manga? Or am I just imagining things

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=Jokule67;20661336]It isnt debunked and you missed MY point entirely.
sigh, lets go through it

The chidori against Raikage was meant to stab him. He didnt stab himself with chidori. He ran the current from the outside and it DID hurt him. Chidori Nagashi doesnt hurt him because it comes out of streams not his every being to a cellular level.
Get it now?
it doesnt hurt him because its his chakra that he releases in the same manner that the armour is ays chakra activated so it wont affect their body in any way nor was it stated to put strain on the body. its as simple as that. their body being strong has absolutely nothing to do with it, thats why i brought up nagashi.

Sasuke needs a stronger body for this jutsu or better tolerance.
no he does not because strong body was never stated, implied, or indicated anywhere that it is required to use the jutsu, not the manga, not even the DB description of the technique which you are blatantly ignoring. you have no evidence for your statement so why you still saying this is beyond me. the example of chidori stream taking a toll on his body(which had already began to be exhausted mind you) has nothing to do with activating an armour consisting of your own chakra.

His chidori is no where near the amount of chakra Raikage produces yet Sasuke took a toll from one chidori inside himself. Raikage obviously can take more or trained his tolerance and control of Raiton to encompass his whole being not just in streams.
addressed, addressed. tolerance is not any sort of factor for the armour, its just something you added which is not backed up by anything but your own made up conjecture.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For one susanoo is better,
Two she did use it to defused deidera bombs
Three sasuke is t a strong taijutsu fighter like Sakura and Sarada, he used swords,

So he does use a armor, he just isn't a brute

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For one susanoo is better,
Two she did use it to defused deidera bombs
Three sasuke is t a strong taijutsu fighter like Sakura and Sarada, he used swords,

So he does use a armor, he just isn't a brute
Actually I'll play along for fun
1.) obviously, the susanoo were all used to would be better, whether the susanoo sasuke had at that point is better is debatable
I even mentioned it would just be a nice tech to have in his arsenal.

2.)that wasn't lightning armor

3.) no one cares, but just to entertain your comment, it would be more the reason to copy it to amp up his taijutsu

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually I'll play along for fun
1.) obviously, the susanoo were all used to would be better, whether the susanoo sasuke had at that point is better is debatable
I even mentioned it would just be a nice tech to have in his arsenal.

2.)that wasn't lightning armor

3.) no one cares, but just to entertain your comment, it would be more the reason to copy it to amp up his taijutsu
Lightening Amor just turned Ay blood and skin hard and sharp, probably because of the iron in his blood, but it was no without its weakeness

Susanoo ri cafe had openings sure but it was ll the more effect, once again sasukes physical prowess isn't a match for lightening amor

2. It was the same applications , he just streamed it throughout his body, Lightning on my own is a full body chidori

3. You cared enough to comment , sasuke will never be a brute , she is a sword fighter t

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightening Amor just turned Ay blood and skin hard and sharp, probably because of the iron in his blood, but it was no without its weakeness

Susanoo ri cafe had openings sure but it was ll the more effect, once again sasukes physical prowess isn't a match for lightening amor

2. It was the same applications , he just streamed it throughout his body, Lightning on my own is a full body chidori

3. You cared enough to comment , sasuke will never be a brute , she is a sword fighter t
1) false, lightning armor is based on shocking your nerves to increase speed and reflexes, and surrounding yourself in lightning to protect. Like when you get shocked and you move without control?

2.) that was nagashi

3.) this is irrelevant, sasuke could use it to be even faster during taijutsu and give him reflexes possibly on par with sm(imo) nothing was said about being a brute to use it

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless I'm just thinking someone inferred that kage bunshins aren't really hard to make, just hard to make multiples and keep control due to chakra
You're right it requires only one hand seal. But it takes it a lot of chakra to maintain. Only Naruto could spam it so much.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sigh, lets go through it

it doesnt hurt him because its his chakra that he releases in the same manner that the armour is ays chakra activated so it wont affect their body in any way nor was it stated to put strain on the body. its as simple as that. their body being strong has absolutely nothing to do with it, thats why i brought up nagashi.

no he does not because strong body was never stated, implied, or indicated anywhere that it is required to use the jutsu, not the manga, not even the DB description of the technique which you are blatantly ignoring. you have no evidence for your statement so why you still saying this is beyond me. the example of chidori stream taking a toll on his body(which had already began to be exhausted mind you) has nothing to do with activating an armour consisting of your own chakra.

addressed, addressed. tolerance is not any sort of factor for the armour, its just something you added which is not backed up by anything but your own made up conjecture.
Stamina/Body/Chakra same thing hand in hand Sasuke dont have it. His body isnt strong enough.

There it is simple enough for you. It took alot out of him just to pass one chidori through himself. Raiton armor is out of reach for him in kage summit arc.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or just don't join the thread? Regardless of what you read into it your still wrong, I'm not a sasuke fan, the only other lightning user with a sharingan that was alive was kakashi, and it's never shown that he ever saw ay's lightning armor first hand from what we know, so if you can name another shinobi with lightning affinity and a dojutsu that can copy, I'll gladly concede.... But until then, if you don't like the thread, don't read, simple as that
Plus sasuke was actually fighting ay... So... I really don't know how else to put it so you can understand :/
If he can copy it by only observing the way he activate his armor lightning, but it cant be copied like how sharingan read handsign or combat movement and paste it on user. He has to learn and actually training to get the armor up. But since the way the manga implied that both Ay, third and fourth has enormous amount of chakra which Sasuke dont.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he can copy it by only observing the way he activate his armor lightning, but it cant be copied like how sharingan read handsign or combat movement and paste it on user. He has to learn and actually training to get the armor up. But since the way the manga implied that both Ay, third and fourth has enormous amount of chakra which Sasuke dont.
This is valid, i like to think that being able to see someone's chakra internally as their doing a jutsu(or in this case activating lighting armor) would allow him to at least make a crude version of it, especially considering ay literally activated it right in front of him. You have a good point on the chakra levels though, it's possible sasuke at that point doesn't have the chakra to either keep it up for too long or make a decently refined version of if

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P
sigh, lets go through it

Dude is right. Nagashi doesn't hurt his body, He doesn't have to have a strong body. Nagashi is simply CHAKRA FLOW. I think it's possible for him to use Lightning release Chakra mode (Ay's Technique). Yeah, someone said synapses. It boost's His system, and allow's him incredible speed.