why did you choose your name

white_flame

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally, I would have chosen 'White Flame Alchemist' inspired by Roy Mustang character (also known as Flame Alchemist) from Fullmetal Alchemist anime. However, the name is too long so I shortened it to 'White Flame' and added underscore just for uniqueness.

Trish_Aureo

Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trish - It's my name but I also share it with an Anime Character, which brings me to the second part。。。

Aureo - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo from were the female character ^ its part off.

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ginkgo trees are one of my favourite plants. From their beautiful fan-shaped leaves and distinctive qualities to their ancient lineage (with a history of over 200 million years!) and long relationship with humans, the ginkgo is by far the coolest and one of the most unique botanical organisms. I appreciate and respect them a lot and I like what they symbolize: resilience, hope, peace and love. I wanted to incorporate the ginkgo into my username and seeing as how I love their leaves the most, I just went from there lol. GinkgoLeaf Girl has always been my username here (NB) and that will never change :p

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My first username on registration was Dylan Porsche. It was inspired from NFS 5, Dylan was the name of the best AI player in evolution mode and Porsche was the car company whose cars were present in the game. Very few people actually know this name of mine as I used it for one month before changing it. I used this name mainly because I did not want some random messy name that everyone was using on registering and I put some thought into my name and choose a clean and good name.

My second username was Dragonor, this was inspired from some guild game that I randomly found on Google Search. I mainly choose it because I wanted a name with 'Dragon' in it. This is probably my second most famous name here as I became notorious with this name as a general of Itachibase and wanking Lord Itachi (Ironically I only did it for the lulz). Nowadays not many people know me having this name because of the fall of ItachiBase.

My third username was Reznor and I changed my name to get a smaller name. I got this name from an admin using the same name on another forum. Later on I would come to know that Reznor was the name of an American singer, Trent Reznor.

My fourth username was Sir Trent Reznor, I got this by combining the Trent Reznor from the musician with Sir. I did this name change to follow the 'Sir' forum trend where everybody would attach Sir to thier name.

I however got tired of it very quickly and my fifth username was Sam Trent Reznor. I just loved the Sam name so I replaced Sir with Sam. I probably used this name for three months and it is was during this time I hosted 30 turbo mafia games on this forum and fell in love with the game of mafia. These three names did not last long and most people forgot about it.

My sixth username was Sam and this is probably my most famous name on this forum. Back then I choose this name because I found it small and cute. This name became famous because I became a regular in the premium chat and my name started to be seen a lot in the premium community. Even now my best friends on the forum still call me Sam or Sammy.

My seventh and final username was Rohan. In 2017, I decided that I should choose an Indian name and I did a lot of research before finally settling on Rohan as my username. This name was not inspired from Lord of the Rings Series as many people think but it is actually a common Hindu name meaning Ascending. I am famous with this name in the internet as I always use this name and have this name in 20 forum communities. Most people immediately come to know that if someone has the name Rohan, it is probably me. I got this name after a long struggle here and I have no intention of ever changing it. This is my final username and to keep my vow I always remember the mantra #RohanForever.

This is my username history on this forum. :)
Funnily enough, I remember you most as Dragonor/Reznor despite having been active in Premium for years myself. I do remember all of your usernames though (except the first one lol).

My original username, Called a Genius, came from something Neji said in his fight against Kidomaru that (at the time) resonated with me. And I figured my name should be Naruto-related since it was a Naruto forum lol.

When I first got Premium, I think I had a couple usernames before settling on Ägäpic (in I think March or April of 2015), which is a pure, selfless type of love - something I tried to practice toward everyone at the time. However, I was actually very uptight/serious and confrontational about generally insignificant things, so it ended up coming across as sanctimonious or just annoying lol. I'm sure many older members don't have fond memories of me from back then haha :sweat:

Before settling on my last memorable username, I had several one-day usernames, most of which were pretty depressing. It's funny to remember them now though: The Worst Person (this is the best one lol), Constant Guilt, Yomi Genius, Called a Chienius, En Ee Oh, Warm and Fuzzy Genius, Agathakakological, Righteous Lefty (worst username ever), Fox Ditto Master [:cool:], A Hot Mess (lol)

After that (I want to say it must have been early or mid 2016?), I changed my username to
Sonder, because it is a much cleaner word than Ägäpic, and also doesn't seem so lofty or moralistic, while still managing to convey a similar sentiment. It's a feeling that I experience frequently, maybe even perpetually.

I had some short-lived usernames after Sonder that mostly follow a clear theme (I wonder if anyone can figure it out lol): SSW Mata, SSW/RNG Mata, 마타 의 제자, Royal Never Give Up, Bun Bun. And then...

スマイル: My penultimate username. I chose this username sometime toward the end of 2016 I think, but it could have been in 2017 too (I wasn't very active at the time). It says "su-ma-i-ru" or "Smile," the nickname of my favorite character (who you can now see staring condescendingly at all of my posts :win:)

And finally we arrive here. Tennis Robot. This one is kind of influenced by my love of Smile, and it's actually pretty self-explanatory lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: GinkgoLeaf Girl

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't.
Is Josh your real name? Oh and hello :)

Cause 'Danny' was taken at the time, so I wanted to find a name that looked and sounded similar, so I ended up choosing this one, and it just so happens its the name of that model.
I like the way your username is spelled, with an -ie rather than the -y. It's cool :)