why did you choose your name

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The name Lukecetion has several sources of inspiration. The first being the name Luke which is derived from Lucifer, meaning Bringer of Light or Light Giver. The second part of the name cetion comes from the English word protection (yes I took some liberty in the spelling of it) which means to protect something or someone. Combined they can give the meaning of Protector of Light or Giver of Protection. Both of these meanings are a homage to my birth name which (in my country at least) holds the meaning of something similar to Vigilant Protector or Someone Who Assists Unconditionally.

Reactions: GinkgoLeaf Girl

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was a big fan of the Uchiha. All the actual names were taken and I panicked and put down Seeker afterwards. I actually like the name and had people with uchiha in their names message me sometimes?

Reactions: Avani

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well
This has just sorta been my name for about 5 years
A friend chose it for me on friendcodes.com when it was still up and I liked it so
It was because the word imperfection has "I'm perfection" in it depends how you choose to read it

Honestly it's pretty dumb the more I think about it...
But hey it stuck for this long :)

Shudds

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My brother used the name Shurros. So after he quit using his PC cause his baby got born. So i decided to "take over" his name and tweaked it a bit. So in the end, it became, Shudds.

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My best friend thought at that time that Rorasa sounded badass and I should use it because my real name also starts with R.
I think it is supposed to be the name of a witch or something of occult nature.