why did you choose your name

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to go by Dwlr my old Smash tag sort of going with the common insult that I received back in high school with the idea that I sitting in my mother's basement playing video games all day and night id est a basement dweller shortened for Smash simply became Dwlr, but it was often mispronounced either they'd pronounce the l as an i or would slur it awkwardly. Vitis was taken from a genus of vining plants of the family Vitaceae specifcally Vitis Vinifera the common grape. Used it as a character name in various for awhile now and simply use it as an account name when registering for things these days.

PhantomCAmor

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phantom because I’ve always wanted to be a ghost-like existence. Never here nor there. Simply existing. The C, I don’t recall anymore, I remember explaining it to a girl-friend, I guess it sounded cool at the time. Amor means love in English.

I have come to believe love is everything that life is or could be. It’s something I haven’t quite felt to a point I cried. That seems interesting to me people have actually felt that much love in their lives that it made them cry. So I sought for something of that nature

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mergo is an infant Great One, suspected to be the child of Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen and Oedon, a Great One.

The child appears to have been stillborn in some fashion, as evidenced by the item description of a certain Third Umbilical Cord, "Every Great One loses its child, and then yearns for a surrogate. This Cord granted Mensis audience with Mergo, but resulted in the stillbirth of their brains."

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was an emo kid and wanted a "cool scenie weenie" type name and I regret it
“Scenie weenie” lmao well you definitely hit the mark. Still a cool name. But u know I think you can change your name if you get premium. Idk if that interests u but ya don’t have to stick with it if that is currently an option for you. Just letting you know since you said you regretted it lol <3