Elite
Kin
482💸
Kumi
2,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My name "HaruSenshi" is actually a compressed version of "Haru no Senshi" the first version of the name, it was too long so i changed it. Either way, Haru comes from the season i was born in (Spring) and Senshi is just japanese for Warrior because my dad thought it was cool, so i decided to add it when we made up the nick ~4 years ago. That's basically it.

Reactions: suki

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quatt comes from QuattuorSiivet a name I made quite awhile ago. Quattuor means 4 in Latin and Siivet is Finnish for Wings. I don’t speak these, I used google translate. So my name means FourWings, maybe it was my childhood fixation on having 4 wings, I don’t really know but it sounded cool nonetheless. Quatt is just short for it so Yh that’s how I came up with my name.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It started as a joke between people on a discord since I was always on when no one else was. But then it started to become a more actual description of myself. So i guess it was only bound to be true. ;-;

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy, had some names up through the years...
Started out with Ruler Michael92 because that was my name on Xbox, which again got inspired by Dynasty Warriors Empires where you got to be your own Ruler and conquer the land. Then I figured I would match it up with another name I got on a gaming forum so removed the "Ruler" part and that has been my main name all these years. Other names:

Michael Westen
Liu Bei
Legend Bruce Lee
El Zorro
Captain America (I think?)
Maybe some other short-lived ones i can't recall too...

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forget why I picked this one. Maybe it was the movie that had come out about the Krampus? Either way I had used it for a couple of other throwaways on other sites, so decided to use it here.