Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, but on Kakashi's Rampage he was almost killed by Zabuza too, who I think is weaker than the GinKin Bros, also Kakashi had backup and Darui's backup was sucked into that giant bottle thing.
I guess i'll argue on Kakashi's behalf.
Any ways, the main reason he was nearly killed is because he had formed a plan, which every one stuck to but he simply didnt account for the fact that Haku would jump in the way again. I assure you had that been Darui the situation would have played out the same or worse resulting in his death.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess i'll argue on Kakashi's behalf.
Any ways, the main reason he was nearly killed is because he had formed a plan, which every one stuck to but he simply didnt account for the fact that Haku would jump in the way again. I assure you had that been Darui the situation would have played out the same or worse resulting in his death.
Yeah your right,but Darui is fighting the GinKin Bros alone without a plan, and he has managed to beat one of them!

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah your right,but Darui is fighting the GinKin Bros alone without a plan, and he has managed to beat one of them!
I think the first one he beat was more of a handed victory in my opinion, he was lucky enough not to be sucked in to the gourd for reasons made clear due to countless threads concerning the matter. As well as that, if he hopes to beat , let alone survive against the remaining brother he is going to need a plan.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the first one he beat was more of a handed victory in my opinion, he was lucky enough not to be sucked in to the gourd for reasons made clear due to countless threads concerning the matter. As well as that, if he hopes to beat , let alone survive against the remaining brother he is going to need a plan.
If it wasn't for Zabuza breaking the jutsu for a split second when he sliced Kakashi, when Haku jumped in front of him, Kakashi would be a goner. Also your right Darui will need a plan and backup!

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, he managed to beat one of them with THEIR weapon. We're talking about Kakashi vs Darui with their own strenghs. Kakashi knows 1000s of jutsu, and many killmoves. Kakashi has more experience. Kakashi bears the Sharingan. Kakashi has ANBU experience. Kakashi can kick Darui's butt easily if he wanted to. Woo, Darui has a wide blade and black lightning. So what? Kakashi wins, hands down.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Exactly, we know very little about Darui and thats why i initially said that we should wait until both him and Kakashi finish up fighting before we start judging.
I'm okay with that, I was just judging on what's happening. Noting that Darui is fighting two opponenets that are stronger than Zabuza (now one), and they both had near defeat moments. (Zabuza almost slices Kakashi in half) and (Darui is almost sucked into the Gourd). Just saying!

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, he managed to beat one of them with THEIR weapon. We're talking about Kakashi vs Darui with their own strenghs. Kakashi knows 1000s of jutsu, and many killmoves. Kakashi has more experience. Kakashi bears the Sharingan. Kakashi has ANBU experience. Kakashi can kick Darui's butt easily if he wanted to. Woo, Darui has a wide blade and black lightning. So what? Kakashi wins, hands down.
I get what your saying, but what if Darui is just like Kakashi in his own way. Maybe he has recieved special training like Kakashi, in a secret organization in Kumogakure, maybe he is battle experienced like Kakashi, after all he was chosen to inherit the Lightning Techniques. That has to be special. And what if the story was started from Darui's point of view and they explained everything about him and we knew little about Kakashi, would you still stick with Kakashi?