animals74

Regular
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah your right,but Darui is fighting the GinKin Bros alone without a plan, and he has managed to beat one of them!
Darui got lucky with the curent fight against Ginkaku.
When he was about to get sucked into the gourd, he repeated his
second last word and prevented himself from getting sealed.
With a plan is better, without one isn't.

animals74

Regular
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Darui got lucky with the curent fight against Ginkaku.
When he was about to get sucked into the gourd, he repeated his
second last word and prevented himself from getting sealed.
With a plan is better, without one isn't.

"Maybe Darui was experimented on by the Third Raikage and was given the Lighnting Technique or The Third didn't think his own sons weren't worthy enough to be able to inherit it."

Both Killer Bee and A are stronger than Darui. Because
A and killer bee look more aged. Why wouldn't they get the Black Lightning?

"Definitely Kakashi... he is a genius.. and the son of the 'white fang' of konoha... he even has EMS... but we still have not seen Darui's full potential.. maybe in the next manga.. we will see his full power.."

Lol, being the son of a famous/strong person doesn't make the offspring
any better physically, maybe even Darui was the son of someone well-known too..

Zohka Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its all good to be a fan boy and all, but I have to say that we haven`t heard enough about darui too vote for him. Kakashi is known world wide, important people from all over have heard about him, he has sharingan, vast ex, fast and known 1000 jutsus.

What we have seen from darui is ok swordmanship, and black lightning which we btw don`t not know anything about, non have stated that black lightning is stronger then regulare, just a thought. we know that he is strong, but kakashi could have been the next hokage! My vote goes for Kakashi because I belive he would win, but also because I dont know enough about darui.

Zohka Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alot, nah i think 3 or 4 times
But he didn`t die, yes is sharigan is dangerus to use, but when you se the fight against pain, his plan and that he manages to find out his secret fast that made naruto abel to win was hokage level!
Kakashi was ready to go against Oro in the sauske goes wild ark after the chunnin exam. Since we no so little about Darui it a no brainer that kakashi would win this fight.

McAfeezy
Re: Who's better Kakashi or Darui?
nah, nd who say's the Hokage is the shit, we'd never kno unless Tsunade went 1v1 with the Raikage
That was Dull, even you can see that that kind of fight is way of, Tsunade is a medic, she is not a one on one fighter. but if you take the raikage up against the other hokages we have had, it would be more fair.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,506๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But he didn`t die, yes is sharigan is dangerus to use, but when you se the fight against pain, his plan and that he manages to find out his secret fast that made naruto abel to win was hokage level!
Kakashi was ready to go against Oro in the sauske goes wild ark after the chunnin exam. Since we no so little about Darui it a no brainer that kakashi would win this fight.

That was Dull, even you can see that that kind of fight is way of, Tsunade is a medic, she is not a one on one fighter. but if you take the raikage up against the other hokages we have had, it would be more fair.
Nd u try and use my punch line, ur DULL!

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We know so much about Kakashi but not too much about Darui.

Darui would be gone right now, but he got extremely lucky.
It's true Darui would be gone right now if he didn't get extremely lucky, but so would Kakashi. Kakashi died in the fight with Pain only to be brought back because of Naruto's influence on Nagato.

What we know about Darui at the moment is he has some extremely powerful moves (Black Lightning Release and Storm Element) and he's decently intelligent in a pinch figuring out the last secret of the gourd while in battle.

It's really impossible to say who's stronger, but it looks like we'll see enough of Darui during the war to have an idea.