Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i do like darui more than kakashi, but still kakashi has ms. i am one of those persons who say that kakashi is overrated, but in this case he is stronger than darui.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i do like darui more than kakashi, but still kakashi has ms. i am one of those persons who say that kakashi is overrated, but in this case he is stronger than darui.
Yeah Kakshi has MS, but we know nothing about Darui only that he has inherited the Lightning Techniques, but what if he has some attribute that Kakashi has never heard of. He can use it to his advantage. But i'm basing my opinion on that Darui is facing two opponents(now one) that stronger than Zabuza each and he managed to beat one without any help.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get what your saying, but what if Darui is just like Kakashi in his own way. Maybe he has recieved special training like Kakashi, in a secret organization in Kumogakure, maybe he is battle experienced like Kakashi, after all he was chosen to inherit the Lightning Techniques. That has to be special. And what if the story was started from Darui's point of view and they explained everything about him and we knew little about Kakashi, would you still stick with Kakashi?
I never said anything about sticking with Kakashi because of how well I knew him. It doesn't matter. Kakashi is still better. I barely knew Pein , but I'm smart enough to know that if Naruto hadn't had Kyuubi and help from everyone else, he would be dead, and Madara would have already launched Operation Tsuki No Me.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But you said he went on his rampage... when he hasn't yet

Kishi hasn't released that manga yet, but I'm sure it will be after Darui fights Ginkaku. Darui doesn't seem that strong. He almost lost as soon as he saw the kingin brothers, he got lucky. Idk why you keep saying Kakashi is weak when you know almost nothing about Darui anyways (no one does) and Darui almost lost his fight immediately.

Also start using the edit button, or multi quote. No need to post a bunch of times in a row.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hold on. If Darui's black lightning is a technique that was passed down to him by the third, wouldn't Kakashi also be able to copy then use it since he has the lighting affinity ?
Correct me if i'm wrong, i don't think its a KG.
Or is it a Bloodline limit technique ?

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hold on. If Darui's black lightning is a technique that was passed down to him by the third, wouldn't Kakashi also be able to copy then use it since he has the lighting affinity ?
Probably the latter, unless somehow Darui is part of that particular family somewhat, or maybe theres a way to pass down certain techniques to another when it's yours?

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one knows, it still hasn't been said (i don't think)

But it seems like a specialty, since no one but that 3rd Raikage could do it.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its Bloodline, but im not sure, but the third Raikage is "black" and so is Darui so it might be Bloodline.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think its Bloodline, but im not sure, but the third Raikage is "black" and so is Darui so it might be Bloodline.
the third raikage is the current raikage's father, so I doubt it would be in Darui's blood, unless they're bros or cousins.

it's said that the third passed it on to Darui, so it could be a number of different things

Yes, that's what I mean. Like Yamato's Wood Style ninjutsu.
Yamato has the wood style because he was experimented on by Orochimaru when he was young, and was the only one for the wood style to work.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless Darui is really fast he is going to get sucked by Kamui. Tho, I think Kakashi wouldn't need to use it against him.

Don't get me wrong, Darui seems like a really strong Shinobi. He's like the kakashi of cloud village. But because of the sharingan Darui would loose.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Darui was experimented on by the Third Raikage and was given the Lighnting Technique or The Third didn't think his own sons weren't worthy enough to be able to inherit it so he gave it to a close friend's(Maybe Darui's dad or mom) son(Darui) or a cousin(In that case it would still be Darui).

Hemanth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely Kakashi... he is a genius.. and the son of the 'white fang' of konoha... he even has EMS... but we still have not seen Darui's full potential.. maybe in the next manga.. we will see his full power.. xd

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely Kakashi... he is a genius.. and the son of the 'white fang' of konoha... he even has EMS... but we still have not seen Darui's full potential.. maybe in the next manga.. we will see his full power.. xd
MS*

I'm a Kakashi FB tbh, but I think Darui could seriously inflict some damage before Kakashi could take him down, so I'm doubting.

Hemanth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS*

I'm a Kakashi FB tbh, but I think Darui could seriously inflict some damage before Kakashi could take him down, so I'm doubting.
Oh yeah MS... yeah maybe.. but still kakashi of the sharingan.. :D well we have to wait for the next few manga to see Darui's full power and offcouse kakashi's rampage.. perhaps kakashi has some new trick off his sleeve... after that we can really decide.. xd