Siberia

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
McAfeezy, I think you overreacting. I know darui is good but Kakashi is on a whole other level. He has more experience, has more than 1000 techniques, knows four nature elements, has the normal sharingan plus the MS. He's been known over whole the world. That isn't just luck. Darui is good but I think Kakashi wouldn't need to use his MS to win this battle.

MaitoKage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally know where your coming from man im a huge Kumo nin an because of Darui, KillerBee and the Raikage but when it comes to one on one you cant deny that kakashi from wat we gathred so far is on a greater level than Darui.
Kakashi also has lightning release attacks and great taijutsu plus over 1000 jutsus. Not to mention the capabilities of his sharingan. And yes hes come close to dying a few times but havent the fourth the third and the second all died in combat. Jiraiya as well who was on hokage level died in combat so we cant use that as an excuse. If anything his ability to survive proves his worth even more.
Also Kakashi was trained by inato the fourth hokage, believed to be the greatest kage ever.