• Poll closed .

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi :) everyone this is my first thread so i have been OP fan for over a year with big moms arc i have been fan of this arc at least WCI .

The billion bounty guy Katakuri :ilu: who will face him .

Do you think it will be vinsmokes kids , sanji or luffy please post your opinion .

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Probably would be Sanji or the Vinsmokes. I can see Luffy and Jinbei tango-ing with Big Mom, and Sanji is the immediate next strongest to those there on our side. If the Vinsmokes join in, I can see him and Ichiji taking on Katakuri.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably would be Sanji or the Vinsmokes. I can see Luffy and Jinbei tango-ing with Big Mom, and Sanji is the immediate next strongest to those there on our side. If the Vinsmokes join in, I can see him and Ichiji taking on Katakuri.
I do think it would be sanji but do you think facing billion bbounty would be too much for him . Even luffy had to win with barely scratch against cracker :)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I do think it would be sanji but do you think facing billion bbounty would be too much for him . Even luffy had to win with barely scratch against cracker :)
Not necessarily. There's lots of things that determine bounty than just strength. If Katakuri's bounty is meant to reflect strength, then Sanji will need help.

I'm personally hoping we can see a 1 vs 1 with some good feats though.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not necessarily. There's lots of things that determine bounty than just strength. If Katakuri's bounty is meant to reflect strength, then Sanji will need help.

I'm personally hoping we can see a 1 vs 1 with some good feats though.
I think Capone's plan bound to fail :p What is your opinion on katakuri's strength how can sanji counter him ?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think Capone's plan bound to fail :p What is your opinion on katakuri's strength how can sanji counter him ?
If I had to guess, he's probably the strongest commander. If he's stronger than Cracker, then Sanji is DEFINITELY gonna need help to take him down, though I'm sure we'll see some new feats from Sanji. I can't see him defeating someone stronger than Cracker, or as strong as Cracker, without it.

If Katakuri is weaker than Cracker, then he'd probably be able to take him on his own.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there will be these kind of thrill battles that we usually have in arcs, but i could see some skirmiches occuring. As for who would handle Katakuri, i expect it to be Capone since the build up is between them at the moment

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I had to guess, he's probably the strongest commander. If he's stronger than Cracker, then Sanji is DEFINITELY gonna need help to take him down, though I'm sure we'll see some new feats from Sanji. I can't see him defeating someone stronger than Cracker, or as strong as Cracker, without it.

If Katakuri is weaker than Cracker, then he'd probably be able to take him on his own.
Well he can see future and capone quotes him strongest :D i dunno , well i like opinion your opinion but katakuri could be tough customer in the wedding a.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there will be these kind of thrill battles that we usually have in arcs, but i could see some skirmiches occuring. As for who would handle Katakuri, i expect it to be Capone since the build up is between them at the moment
This arc is little different i agree . I was shocked when pudding was evil :( we cannot say anything right now .

Reactions: Punk Hazard

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can tell u it will be a whole gang who needs to finish him off, Sanji AND the Vinsmokes should be REALLY PROUD to take him out, but maybe the technology will help them out someway, like sonarwaves that can interrupt his thinking or something in that direction and then a combined POWERFUL attack (or 100) and he will be down.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im thinking we get to see some collaboration between the Vinsmokes and SH but he may still be a bit to much and then the hero saves the day since we havent seen Zoro i think he comes in with the assist and finishes him off

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking it's either going to be Jinbei and this will be his intro to the crew showcasing where he shows his level coming into the SH's or one of Bege's or a team of them maybe will challenge Katakuri as this is a prime chance, and probably one of the only, to show some depth to Capone's crew and why they're Nova worthy. I think it'd be odd of Oda not to give us some more fighters from a rival pirate crew so this seems like a perfect chance to me.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO no one is gonna fight katakuri. Big mom herself is going to take care of him because I think he will try to stop her from opening the tamatebako and will get rekt for doing so. Speculation I guess but I would like to see that prediction happen and it would fire all the so called "chekov's guns." I posted more on this theory in the predictions thread.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's look at the big players

Luffy
Sanji
Bege
Jinbe

Others who I expect nothing from them

Nami
Chopper
Brook
Bunny-Girl (I forgot her name)
Pedro
Vito
Caesar

Others will change sides

Vinsmokes

Who will fight Katakuri? Sounds like Sanji maybe. The parties are messy. You don't know who vs who.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anyone on the SH Capone alliance side is capable of taking him on 1v1, so prob nobody by themself. I don't see any end of arc battle schemes taking place in this arc.