Who is the strongest kage to ever live? Any one have opinions

Xzibit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like ero said im talking about in his prime not the 62 year old we saw fight orochimaru with barely any of his chakra reserve, we don't know how strong exactly he is since they didn't use any of the filler or flashbacks on showing him fight in the past :(
but hes still stated as knowing and being able to use all the jutsu in konoha, mastering ninjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu and trained the sannin (so he was minato's master's master).

besides he hand picked minato to be the 4th im sure he knows what hes capable of.
Just beause he was the master of the 4th's master doesn't mean he is stronger.

We all know that Naruto is going to be the strongest in the whole mange (we don't actually know it, but it is a fine quess)

(sarutobi was naruto's father's master's master)

Xzibit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some 1 said the first is the strongest because he tamed the biiju so in thta case minato is the strongest he battled the strongest uchiha ever to live and the strongest of the biiju
Actually the strongest Bijuu is the JUUBI (Ten-tails)

but okay I will allow saying the Kyuubi is the strongest since the JUUBI is something we know very little of, and don't know to much about

The Virgin

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'd go for Tsuande. have you heard of any other Kage who can heal multiple villagers at once? i don't think so. you can have all the jutsus, ninjutsu, or strenght in the world but if you can't heal shit, you're nothing.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok i have to say minato, his space time jutsu was insane, he also developed rasengan, and if he managed to fuse it with his element he would pwn. Also remember that ninjas had a flee on sight order if they had ever came across him, that must be something.
Also the second hokage should have been pretty strong. He had a space/time jutsu, he developed the impure world resurrection, and also he is said to be the greatest water user to have ever lived. But since he was defeated... he doesn't come in first.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'd go for Tsuande. have you heard of any other Kage who can heal multiple villagers at once? i don't think so. you can have all the jutsus, ninjutsu, or strenght in the world but if you can't heal shit, you're nothing.
you could kill or defeat the people attacking the village in the first place and then barely anyone would need healed if noones wrecking the village up. and shes the only kage to be a med-nin does that mean every kage in every village ever was nothing?

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just beause he was the master of the 4th's master doesn't mean he is stronger.

We all know that Naruto is going to be the strongest in the whole mange (we don't actually know it, but it is a fine quess)

(sarutobi was naruto's father's master's master)
well lets think of whos been called a God in naruto, So6P (made the ninja world, saved the world by sealing the monsteous 10tails, made the moon, could literally make anything he wanted with izanagi. Pain was called a god by the hidden rain village and himself, had control over life and death itself, was almost unbeatable, and the 3rd hokage, mastered every aspect of being a ninja, every jutsu in his village (atleast) was the only hokage not to die very young (1st and 2nd died in war, minato gave up his soul, tsunade was already 50+ when she started) was the only other person we know who could use reaper death seal besides minato, but he gave up his soul and only had to do that because its the only way he coulda stoped the 1st and 2nd and orochimaru since he was in his 60s and had no where near the power he had during his first reign. but i was just saying even the students of his students are the most powerful ninjas in the village, Jiraiya/tsunade, minato, kakashi, naruto all basicly following in the 3rd's footsteps with the will of fire.

the 1st and 2nd are obviously powerful and were his teachers, but personally atleast with his rep and power level he had even at 3 times the age any of the other dead hokages he could defeat anyone.

2nd choice is A the 4th raikage.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when is that said?

also,
"Hiruzen was one of the most powerful shinobi in history. In fact, he was so immensely powerful that he was admired as the God of Shinobi (忍の神, Shinobi no Kami) in his prime. According to Iruka, he was said to be the strongest Hokage Konoha ever had. Enma commented on his battle with Orochimaru, saying that it was "miserable" compared to his prime, even though he had clearly been able to hold his own against Orochimaru and two former Hokage without losing his composure. He was also the longest living and longest reigning Hokage"