Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, we don´t know anything about 1st and 2nd raikages, 1st tsuchikage, 1st mizukage, 1st and 2nd kazekages. but still, answer on your question = another question, which is: "is/was 1st hokage stronger than 4th hokage?" i personally think Shodai was stronger so my answer is Shodai (1st hokage) was strongest kage ever

konohashinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe all the kage's are great. In my opinion,it the one who brought an end to the era of war and brought about the existing village system. That is Hashirama.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well then a better question would be out of the kages we know who is the strongest. I belive it was the second hokage. He created the impure resurection justu, time space jutsu, and could use water element without water being present. Even though the first could use wood element I don't belive he is stronger than the second or the fourth.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well then a better question would be out of the kages we know who is the strongest. I belive it was the second hokage. He created the impure resurection justu, time space jutsu, and could use water element without water being present. Even though the first could use wood element I don't belive he is stronger than the second or the fourth.
well, Shodai was the one that tamed ALL bijuus so i believe he was stronger than his younger brother

tyrone1102

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion it was to many kages and they all had a special abilities. The 1st Hokage had wood element, the 2nd, water jutsu, the 3rd, earth and fire style, the 4th was just incrediable in every way. Then look and the Kazekages, the Mizukages-bloodline expansion, the Raikages-Lightining style. So again its hard, but if I had to say it would be the 4th Hokage.....And my reason is this, he was the only one that didn't die in battle other than sacrificing himself. I belive all the others died by the hands of someone. But not the 4th, he sacrificed himself for the good of the Leaf Village. Look, he could have easliy beaten Madara one on one if he didn't have to worry abotu the 9tails.....But hey just my opinion...

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing personal, but do you honestly think Hiruzen would be able to beat Minato?
like ero said im talking about in his prime not the 62 year old we saw fight orochimaru with barely any of his chakra reserve, we don't know how strong exactly he is since they didn't use any of the filler or flashbacks on showing him fight in the past :(
but hes still stated as knowing and being able to use all the jutsu in konoha, mastering ninjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu and trained the sannin (so he was minato's master's master).

besides he hand picked minato to be the 4th im sure he knows what hes capable of.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion it was to many kages and they all had a special abilities. The 1st Hokage had wood element, the 2nd, water jutsu, the 3rd, earth and fire style, the 4th was just incrediable in every way. Then look and the Kazekages, the Mizukages-bloodline expansion, the Raikages-Lightining style. So again its hard, but if I had to say it would be the 4th Hokage.....And my reason is this, he was the only one that didn't die in battle other than sacrificing himself. I belive all the others died by the hands of someone. But not the 4th, he sacrificed himself for the good of the Leaf Village. Look, he could have easliy beaten Madara one on one if he didn't have to worry abotu the 9tails.....But hey just my opinion...
uhhhh the 2nd "sacrificed" himself by holding off 20 kumo ninja alone so the others could get away. the 3rd used the exact same sealing jutsu minato used on the fox to seal away the 1st and 2nd hokage's souls and orochimaru's arms preventing the leaf village from falling.

Fie94

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as we do anything for our love i think the kage who fight for what he/she loves(example people) is the strongest one:
my crazy opinion is gara until naruto become a kage(who dont love just a part of this ninja world ,and love all together)
the more u love more strong you are <3