Who is the strongest kage to ever live? Any one have opinions

GLOCKER

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion tobirama cause he was only one in naruto history who was able to create water in place there isn't drop of a water and he was able to use water jutsus in one hand seal and he created impure world resurrection and we still don't know all about his jutsus

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion tobirama cause he was only one in naruto history who was able to create water in place there isn't drop of a water and he was able to use water jutsus in one hand seal and he created impure world resurrection and we still don't know all about his jutsus
if you don't count kisame who can vomit an ocean (gross sounding i know)
he didn't pull it out of the air like tobirama can but he did make it out of his chakra and changed the whole landscape like the 2nd.

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you don't count kisame who can vomit an ocean (gross sounding i know)
he didn't pull it out of the air like tobirama can but he did make it out of his chakra and changed the whole landscape like the 2nd.
you didnt pull it out the air cuz the water was in his body. you seen the technique he gave to bee wen he tried to capture him that water jutsu was offf the chain. and the giant shark missile he threw at guy anyone esle and they would have been dead off

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
god of shinobi never heard that before where is your proof. i heard he was great but a god where is your proof

"it's so pitiful, you know... even you, he who was hailed as the god of the shinobi cannot defeat old age"

if it helps, heres the proof that hes able to use all the jutsu in the village.

"hahahaha... you, who were called the professor for knowing and being able to use all the jutsu that exist in the leaf... please don't disappoint me too much"

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Some 1 said the first is the strongest because he tamed the biiju so in thta case minato is the strongest he battled the strongest uchiha ever to live and the strongest of the biiju
well shodai thought madara too and survived and he tamed all bijuus including 9 tails. and (this is only suggestion) he sealed 9 tails inside his wife and stayed alive.

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

"it's so pitiful, you know... even you, he who was hailed as the god of the shinobi cannot defeat old age"

if it helps, heres the proof that hes able to use all the jutsu in the village.

"hahahaha... you, who were called the professor for knowing and being able to use all the jutsu that exist in the leaf... please don't disappoint me too much"
true true thats all i wanted to see

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its says Kage not hokage my people. But its still difficult to answer since little is known about them i mean the 3nd mizukage and tsuikage killed each other and the 2nd tsuikage was described as not being an "ordinary ninja" he had blood line expansion and so. The 2nd was brought on the verge of death by the gold silver brothers and his brother was killed by un known ninja or ninjas in the 1st ninja world war. So all were awesome in there own way but man the Hokages were very powerful though