who among the 3 sanin (tsunadae,jiraiya,orochimaru) was most powerful? why?

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a lot of people dont like to hear this but there is no strongest among them
people count tsunade out because lets face in comparison to male characters the ladies usuaully suck but tsunade is one of our two competent females (temari being the other)

the sannin were set up so that tsunade will be able to beat orochiamru
orochiamru beats jiraiyah
and jiraiyah beats tsunade

it even played out like this in the manga
orochimaru warned kabuto by saying if you dont take her seriously she'll kill us both
jiraiyah threatened to kill tsunade if she helped orochimaru
and jiraiyah has never been able to defeat oro

tsunade has an advantage over oro because her immortality lasts longer when oro has spare bodies and they can die very quickly as shown in the fight with the kyubii and he may have up to twenty bodies i dont know i just took a guess but think about when pain flattened the village and tsunade used her seal to keep every single villager alive that's way more than twenty bodies not to mention she has more than just super strength she can super charge any part of her boby meaning oro can use all the long distance ninjutsu he wants she can make it to him just as quickly as he can slip away. (lets take a detour when tsunade found out that god realm pushed and pulled she knew exactly how to fight him) and tsunade knows her immortality lasts longer thus she will have no fear of taking a few deadly blows. and if she forces him to true form its absolutely over her seal will fiter out the poison and she'll crush the snake's head

jiraiyah trumps tsunade because his chakra reserves are huge and in hermit mode he has all the natural energy he wants seeing as tsunade would use high powered taijutsu hermit mode grants him strength that is similar to hers (naruto picking up the stone frog is an example) thus her insane strength advantage is leveled out. than it falls to nin and genjutsu and as we all know tsunade simply doesnt compare to jiraiyah in either (well medical ninjutsu but 60% is not applicable in battle) so thats where jirayah would eventually kill her with an array of mid to long range high power ninjutsu and maybe some genjutsu u never know

as two how orochimaru's advantage works i have no idea but when i figure it out i'll gladly share it
t

Last edited:

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a lot of people dont like to hear this but there is no strongest among them
people count tsunade out because lets face in comparison to male characters the ladies usuaully suck but tsunade is one of our two competent females (temari being the other)

the sannin were set up so that tsunade will be able to beat orochiamru
orochiamru beats jiraiyah
and jiraiyah beats tsunade

it even played out like this in the manga
orochimaru warned kabuto by saying if you dont take her seriously she'll kill us both
jiraiyah threatened to kill tsunade if she helped orochimaru
and jiraiyah has never been able to defeat oro

tsunade has an advantage over oro because her immortality lasts longer when oro has spare bodies and they can die very quickly as shown in the fight with the kyubii and he may have up to twenty bodies i dont know i just took a guess but think about when pain flattened the village and tsunade used her seal to keep every single villager alive that's way more than twenty bodies not to mention she has more than just super strength she can super charge any part of her boby meaning oro can use all the long distance ninjutsu he wants she can make it to him just as quickly as he can slip away. (lets take a detour when tsunade found out that god realm pushed and pulled she knew exactly how to fight him)

jiraiyah trumps tsunade because his chakra reserves are huge and in hermit mode he has all the natural energy he wants seeing as tsunade would use high powered taijutsu hermit mode grants him strength that is similar to hers (naruto picking up the stone frog is an example) thus her insane strength advantage is leveled out. than it falls to nin and genjutsu and as we all know tsunade simply doesnt compare to jiraiyah in either (well medical ninjutsu but 60% is not applicable in battle) so thats where jirayah would eventually kill her with an arraof mid to long range high power ninjutsu and maybe some genjutsu u never know

as two how orochimaru's advantage works i have no idea but when i figure it out i'll gladly share it
t
itachi fears jiraya & orochir FEARS itachi
But jirayha fears orrochi

& tsunada was the only 1 without a handicap

durin the sannin fight
jiryay was drugged
& orochimaru has his hand sealed
Ororchimaru did acutally kill the 3rd because the sword was in him

& itachi kinda does fear the 3rd but need more info

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi fears jiraya & orochir FEARS itachi
But jirayha fears orrochi

& tsunada was the only 1 without a handicap

durin the sannin fight
jiryay was drugged
& orochimaru has his hand sealed
Ororchimaru did acutally kill the 3rd because the sword was in him

& itachi kinda does fear the 3rd but need more info
tsunade's handicap was that she doesn't have the chakra reserves that the two of them have and she was rusty meaning she wont be able to stretch her chakra as long as she would during her prime so she quickly ran out of gas

and she hadn't made up her mind yet so she had to level the playing field in case she sided with oro beacuse a fully powerful jaraiyah can easily kill a sealed orochimaru and rusty tsunade

and itachi would not fear the third because he uses hand signs
sharingan > hand signs

Last edited:

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsunade's handicap was that she doesn't have the chakra reserves that the two of them have and she was rusty meaning she wont be able to stretch her chakra as long as she would during her prime so she quickly ran out of gas

and itachi would not fear the third because he uses hand signs
sharingan > hand signs
well just sayin the 3rd did not use his full power just like the 1st nor 2nd during the invasion

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well just sayin the 3rd did not use his full power just like the 1st nor 2nd during the invasion
well no one can say that considering we dont know the depth of his abilities
and considering he knows how powerful oro is i'd say he fought as hard as his aged state would allow

rhin0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think there all overrated. naruto has far surpassed jiraiya.

sasuke has surpassed Oro

and as soon as sakura makes a blood oath to a summon she'll be stronger than tsunada.

But if i had to pick one i'd say jiraiya since Itachi and Kisame both fled at the site of his toad summon "frog stomach." They are no match for him, and if he had known what naruto knew about nagato he probably would have killed him himself...just goes to support the fact that the new generation has completely surpassed the previous one

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
J-man is my fav and tsunade is friggin hott... but i hav 2 answer truthfully and the one i hate is the strongest.

Orochimaru is the strongest he took on both sannin at once with no arms. even though J-man was entoxicated its still pretty good... and the kid with glasses weakend tsunade...

oro was still beast

+Lucy+

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
J-man is my fav and tsunade is friggin hott... but i hav 2 answer truthfully and the one i hate is the strongest.

Orochimaru is the strongest he took on both sannin at once with no arms. even though J-man was entoxicated its still pretty good... and the kid with glasses weakend tsunade...

oro was still beast
i agree with you that oro is the most powerful
jiraya couldn't stop him when he left konoha firts time , and almost beated both sannin..
he is powerful!!!

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sasuke has surpassed Oro

and as soon as sakura makes a blood oath to a summon she'll be stronger than tsunada.

But if i had to pick one i'd say jiraiya since Itachi and Kisame both fled at the site of his toad summon "frog stomach." They are no match for him, and if he had known what naruto knew about nagato he probably would have killed him himself...just goes to support the fact that the new generation has completely surpassed the previous one
naruto hasnt far surpassed jiraiyah he could defeat god realm because he had a large amount of info on what he could do imo

and he actually would have lost if dumbass hinata wasnt quick to jump in and make him lose control and go six tails

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya. Here's why:

Tsunade is/was a healer, and had mad physical strength thru chakra control. No cool jutsus, nin or gen, to speak of. So, she could SMASH things, but would fail against the Mangekyou.

Orochimaru got beat by Sasuke... nuff said. Sasuke's good, but he couldn't take down Itachi if Itachi were fully healthy and really wanted to wax Sasuke.

Jiraiya put the fear in Itachi and almost had Itachi and Kisame in his grasp. Plus, Jiraiya has SAGE MODE... OOooooooohhh~~~ Sage mode just kicks a$$. Also, the village elders looked to Jiraiya before Tsunade even after Jiraiya offered to bring Tsunade back to Konoha. They clearly prefered his kick-assedness over hers.

:hokage:
Your Totaly right !! Jiraiya rocks !! and he has Frog mode not sage mode because he cant do it by his own like naruto But Jiraiya is the best of the sanins ! and he almost got itachi and kisame to fight him but itachi used Amaterasu to escape out the frogg belly

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with you that oro is the most powerful
jiraya couldn't stop him when he left konoha firts time , and almost beated both sannin..
he is powerful!!!

You are Totaly not right he could stop him easy but kishi didnt want to so he let oro escape

Jirayai could have use Frog mode against oro then oro's Ass will get kicked !!

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

sasuke has surpassed Oro

NAruto may have surpassed jiraya but sasuke didn't surpass orochimaru. he took him out when he was dying and even then almost lost

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NAruto may have surpassed jiraya but sasuke didn't surpass orochimaru. he took him out when he was dying and even then almost lost
eehh I dont know about that... that soul transfer jutsu isnt an easy one to beat... true sharingan saved he's a** again but... its still a high rank jutsu...