who among the 3 sanin (tsunadae,jiraiya,orochimaru) was most powerful? why?

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to say Tsunade...

She is the last surviving of the Sannin. She is also a medical ninja meaning that she is able to heal herself in battle. She also has mastery over chakra control which has devastating results...

Bodhisattva

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to say Tsunade...

She is the last surviving of the Sannin. She is also a medical ninja meaning that she is able to heal herself in battle. She also has mastery over chakra control which has devastating results...
Jiraiya. Here's why:

Tsunade is/was a healer, and had mad physical strength thru chakra control. No cool jutsus, nin or gen, to speak of. So, she could SMASH things, but would fail against the Mangekyou.

Orochimaru got beat by Sasuke... nuff said. Sasuke's good, but he couldn't take down Itachi if Itachi were fully healthy and really wanted to wax Sasuke.

Jiraiya put the fear in Itachi and almost had Itachi and Kisame in his grasp. Plus, Jiraiya has SAGE MODE... OOooooooohhh~~~ Sage mode just kicks a$$. Also, the village elders looked to Jiraiya before Tsunade even after Jiraiya offered to bring Tsunade back to Konoha. They clearly prefered his kick-assedness over hers.

:hokage:

snake_eye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.and 1 of the rizon why i thought orochimaru is d most powerful among the 3 sanin couz he was perfect the immortality technique.,but it last 4 3 years.,not so bad..

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya. Here's why:

Tsunade is/was a healer, and had mad physical strength thru chakra control. No cool jutsus, nin or gen, to speak of. So, she could SMASH things, but would fail against the Mangekyou.

Orochimaru got beat by Sasuke... nuff said. Sasuke's good, but he couldn't take down Itachi if Itachi were fully healthy and really wanted to wax Sasuke.

Jiraiya put the fear in Itachi and almost had Itachi and Kisame in his grasp. Plus, Jiraiya has SAGE MODE... OOooooooohhh~~~ Sage mode just kicks a$$. Also, the village elders looked to Jiraiya before Tsunade even after Jiraiya offered to bring Tsunade back to Konoha. They clearly prefered his kick-assedness over hers.

:hokage:
I agree that Jiraya was the most powerful, but you can't really go by that Itachi wouldn't fight him. Cause Itachi may have just told Kisame that if they fought Jiraya they would all die. From what I've seen of Jiraya and Itachi I think Itachi could have pulled off taking him down, but idk, it'd be interesting.

Anyway, I vote Jiraya.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I one thing to say is that there is no strong sannin. They r all weak against each other and strong against each other. Check this website this will show u wat I am talking about. ( )

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro or Jiraya

Oro has more speed than Jiraya, what makes him bad is his insanitty O_O
Jiraya is pretty strong aswell but i think its more b/c of the Sage Mode

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Jiraya was the most powerful, but you can't really go by that Itachi wouldn't fight him. Cause Itachi may have just told Kisame that if they fought Jiraya they would all die. From what I've seen of Jiraya and Itachi I think Itachi could have pulled off taking him down, but idk, it'd be interesting.

Anyway, I vote Jiraya.
yeah i think itatchi is who jiraya recieved most of his intell about akatsuki from...itatchi was never really against Konoha, so he would almost always avoid a fight with jiraya...jiraya in sage mode would be too much for itatchi to handle, i think itatchi would just get exhausted after a battle with jiraya. Jiraya would defeat tsundae and he would also defeat orochimaru. However, orochimaru would pose a stronger challange than tsunade.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say Orochimaru, he could easily take down tsunade, and the only reason he was sealed by sasuke was because he was weak. His immorality jutsu was wearing off and he needed a new host. Sure Jiraiya could go sagemode and try to stop him but remember, Sage mode has a time limit.And Orochimaru has Oral Rebirth to keep saving himself if he gets close to death, and by the time Jiraiya gets close to killing Orochimaru in sage mode, Orochiamru would've shed his skin and went to his true form. So Jiraiya would be tired, had to wait to go in sage mode again, and now has to go on the defensive. Jiraiya specializes in offensive jutsus not defensive. Orochimaru on the other hand specializes in both and would finish him off

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru all the way. He was believed to be a genious once in a decade or generation, he was the first option when selecting the Hokage, and he was in Akatsuki. He is a badass...

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hermit mode uses natural energy so a person using it will actually recover a lot faster than a person who just uses Ninja techniques. Oro's rebirth technique actually drains much of his chakra and his true form isn't much of a big deal compared to hermit mode at its full strength. In fact, Jiraya was never able to get hermit mode perfect, however, Naruto did and we've seen how effective it is.

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to say Jiraya, but I have to admit that even if he is amazingly strong, Oro was even more powerfull, in his glory days that is...

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
either jiraiya or oro, oro has the better defense with his skin-rebirth technique and probably more chakra and j-man the better offense with sage mode and rasengan. i say its a tie.