who among the 3 sanin (tsunadae,jiraiya,orochimaru) was most powerful? why?

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll say Jiraiya
there's no reason orochimaru got beaten badly by sasuke and in a very dumb way if u ask me dat immortality jutsu is more of a weakness then a strength >.>

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course jiraiya is the strongest.

if the sannin all fought each other in the showdown without naruto, shizune and kabuto being present and also didn't have any handycaps(tsunade with her hemophobia, jiraiya being drugged/drunk, and orochimaru having no access to any jutsu) it would have been completely different of course.

Tsunade would keep them both extremely busy with her herculean strength but orochimaru would be fine due to his oral rebirth and vast number of forbidden jutsu. but if jiraiya gets the time to go hermit mode, the fight is over. i don't think jiraiya even needs hermit mode to be the strongest. i think hermit mode is overkill, even against tsunade and orochimaru.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does orochimaru know bout sage mode? if not; that mighy sway things for jiraiya, if so....oro might scrape it
i truely don't think anyone really knows about sage mode because until jiraiya used it against pain, nobody ever mentioned it. shikamaru's dad knows about sage mode but didn't know that jiraiya and even naruto possessed it.

jiraiya even said to ma and pa frog that he was still a tadpole, which probably means he hasn't been training in the art of sage mode for a long time. so i completely doubt that orochimaru knows about jiraiya having sage mode, seeing how jiraiya and orochimaru haven't talked one on one for about 13 years as friends.

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru Head and Shoulders above Jiraiya and Tsunade,

This guy killed the 3rd Hokage.....

not to mention the jutsu's he used in the battle...

Plus he is a genius, the ultimate villain too !

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i truely don't think anyone really knows about sage mode because until jiraiya used it against pain, nobody ever mentioned it. shikamaru's dad knows about sage mode but didn't know that jiraiya and even naruto possessed it.

jiraiya even said to ma and pa frog that he was still a tadpole, which probably means he hasn't been training in the art of sage mode for a long time. so i completely doubt that orochimaru knows about jiraiya having sage mode, seeing how jiraiya and orochimaru haven't talked one on one for about 13 years as friends.
im going to have to agree with this acually makes a LOT of sense

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yes pretty much. If Jiraiya had sage mode during the time when he fought with Orochimaru after he tried to leave the village then Orochimaru would've have been pretty much destroyed and the Naruto plot would've be as it is now. Is too bad that everyone was handi-capped during the Sannin fight as his sage mode would've made Orochimaru less smug and taken his ego down a notch.

K9KIBA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that Tsunade was the strongest because she has her medical jutsu and she has her super strength... plus now she's the only living sanin so therefore the most powerful LOL