who among the 3 sanin (tsunadae,jiraiya,orochimaru) was most powerful? why?

Oblivion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya. Here's why:

Tsunade is/was a healer, and had mad physical strength thru chakra control. No cool jutsus, nin or gen, to speak of. So, she could SMASH things, but would fail against the Mangekyou.

Orochimaru got beat by Sasuke... nuff said. Sasuke's good, but he couldn't take down Itachi if Itachi were fully healthy and really wanted to wax Sasuke.

Jiraiya put the fear in Itachi and almost had Itachi and Kisame in his grasp. Plus, Jiraiya has SAGE MODE... OOooooooohhh~~~ Sage mode just kicks a$$. Also, the village elders looked to Jiraiya before Tsunade even after Jiraiya offered to bring Tsunade back to Konoha. They clearly prefered his kick-assedness over hers.

:hokage:
lol, that says it all :D
well said Bodhisattva :)

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, that says it all :D
well said Bodhisattva :)
i agree with everything u said except the part about sasuke beating orochimaru. sasuke did beat orochimaru, but only because orochimaru was on his death bed probly almost not even able to conjure chakra from his extreme handycap. when he went into serpent mode, he was gasping for breathe like crazy like he was having an asthma attack. i think if orochimaru was at full power and fought sasuke he would pwn sasuke. sasuke has sharingan but not mangekyou which makes him severly weaker than itachi.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on when.

tsunade's a healer so I won't count her (for reasons posted above)

When they were younger and Orochimaru defected, Orochi was stronger since Jiraiya failed to stop him.

When they were older I would have to say Jiraiya.
It played out the same way the Naruto-Sasuke relationship did.

Jiraiya continued to train (and write) ever since whilst Orochi just experimented and created rubbish ninjutsu, Apart from Hidden snake hands, Edo tensei and the kusanagi-no-tsurugi, all of Orochi's jutsu are (more or less) based on self preservation.

So whilst Orochi thought he was getting stronger, it was at a slower pace, Jiraiya got sage mode and all that jazz.

thats how I see it atleast.

Zoldyck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think jirayia

because even Itachi himself said that if him and kisame fight jirayia to get naruto they'll get killed but if they are lucky he will be dead too and kisame has the most chakra in akatsuki + Itachi's rediculousely powerful

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya. Here's why:

Tsunade is/was a healer, and had mad physical strength thru chakra control. No cool jutsus, nin or gen, to speak of. So, she could SMASH things, but would fail against the Mangekyou.

Orochimaru got beat by Sasuke... nuff said. Sasuke's good, but he couldn't take down Itachi if Itachi were fully healthy and really wanted to wax Sasuke.

Jiraiya put the fear in Itachi and almost had Itachi and Kisame in his grasp. Plus, Jiraiya has SAGE MODE... OOooooooohhh~~~ Sage mode just kicks a$$. Also, the village elders looked to Jiraiya before Tsunade even after Jiraiya offered to bring Tsunade back to Konoha. They clearly prefered his kick-assedness over hers.

:hokage:
totally agreee...