Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just about to post a long as wall of text until I read that there were a few exceptions to this. Had to delete it all. :D.

But if they do that, why don't you guys just keep them on that first jutsu until they get the point. I try to act as if I am actually doing the jutsu. If you get people that seem like they don't care, they just don't move on from the first jutsu.
Oraan, fight me in an RPG match... o_O

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just about to post a long as wall of text until I read that there were a few exceptions to this. Had to delete it all. :D.

But if they do that, why don't you guys just keep them on that first jutsu until they get the point. I try to act as if I am actually doing the jutsu. If you get people that seem like they don't care, they just don't move on from the first jutsu.
there are people that genuinly get it and understand what its all about, but not every does. I wont name names, but there have been people you try and teach, and try to get them to do what they need to do, but they just dont get it. The result is large amounts of spam and hassle. We do our best, but sometimes people dont change and take your effort for granted.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oraan, fight me in an RPG match... o_O
O_O wth is a RPG match. lol. But I'm game.

there are people that genuinly get it and understand what its all about, but not every does. I wont name names, but there have been people you try and teach, and try to get them to do what they need to do, but they just dont get it. The result is large amounts of spam and hassle. We do our best, but sometimes people dont change and take your effort for granted.
smh. Sorry. but if they dont get it after I'll say a week, then i say dont even bother. move to the next. stuck on D rank techs holding up others that really get it, smh

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O wth is a RPG match. lol. But I'm game.

smh. Sorry. but if they dont get it after I'll say a week, then i say dont even bother. move to the next. stuck on D rank techs holding up others that really get it, smh
Read the G vs Yamato and you'll understand, it's basically a relaxed high level jutsu match where you let errors slide, plus you RP a little...

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U Fine by me. :D

I just realised something!

Do people even count the hit points that they have, or even the amount of chakra that a person uses up. I ask because if two really good Jounin rank fighters go about 10 turns, I'm pretty sure their chakra would be drained. Whats the point of having how much we all have if we never count it?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U Fine by me. :D

I just realised something!

Do people even count the hit points that they have, or even the amount of chakra that a person uses up. I ask because if two really good Jounin rank fighters go about 10 turns, I'm pretty sure their chakra would be drained. Whats the point of having how much we all have if we never count it?
I actually asked, and the answer is no, the system isn't used...

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTH. I don't understand why not.

But for the hell of it to show people how its should be done, you wanna use them? Like we post at the end of each move, but set the hit points at like 300-500 instead? this way the battle isnt ubber long?

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn I'm behind. When did you become a sensei Chiryoku. Congrats.
Can't remember exactly.
Nearly half a year ago? xD

Back in the days, everything was just chill. o.o NB was still for leisure, not to get online, train people, battle and have people get all mad because of one tiny mistake you made.
If it's a large mistake; Fine, point it out and let someone redo or just don't argue as much and accept your loss.
If it's a tiny mistake; Point it out, but keep on going.

That's what happened back then, but nowadays, people are just going to argue your head off because you made one typo or something. =\

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well thats how things happen life changes plus me personally i hate change lol ive been in this forum for about also 2 years ive left my mark on the base as the top 3 poster by you can tell by my post counts the forum just seem dry & unstable mods change every season or every accouple of months then you got new rp sen's most people only hit rp and naruto dissucion has no life behind it i put money on it large majority of newbies dont even know what the rep is for or what it is lol but im the type of person who doesnt ride the wave fad im sticking to this forum till it shuts down and for the newbies really explore go around start funny and interesting threads and dont be shy or lazy to start conversation and leavin a comment on someones page:cool:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats how things happen life changes plus me personally i hate change lol ive been in this forum for about also 2 years ive left my mark on the base as the top 3 poster by you can tell by my post counts the forum just seem dry & unstable mods change every season or every accouple of months then you got new rp sen's most people only hit rp and naruto dissucion has no life behind it i put money on it large majority of newbies dont even know what the rep is for or what it is lol but im the type of person who doesnt ride the wave fad im sticking to this forum till it shuts down and for the newbies really explore go around start funny and interesting threads and dont be shy or lazy to start conversation and leavin a comment on someones page:cool:
Who the **** are you ?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here kids,we have a classic example of : No matter how famous you were in the past,what achievements you had and still have,if you don`t keep it up,you will be forgotten.
pay him no mine thats no law flaw he's like that annoying herpies that neva goes away see that evil smiling metal he got thats his douch-bag of the year award
Who the **** are you ?
Im Your greasey granddaddy with a hole in the panties yo flaw do u ever get tired of being rude,annoying, and etc?

Last edited:

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No idea what you mean.
If your name was Portuguese it would mean you have no will. xd
Any problems with Portuguese names? :|

The senseis dont want to teach because the students dont really want to learn. Now I know you want to know the jutsu, but you guys don't really want to learn.
True =/ i personally dont feel like training most of the times because of that. Students just want to learn the jutsus as fast as possible and that doesn't make the training fun. By the contrary, it only makes it boring and then we senseis don't feel like training.

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But some student are not xd..
some of us are truly willing to learn, and of course learning how the jutsu work..how to use it in a proper manner, i agree if sensei doesn't want to teach certain student that they only want the rank of jutsu not learning how to use them etc..etc..

but that doesn't mean all are the same o.o
i'm not trying to point out name here or something just wanted to say that not all student are same ^^

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, true, but ALucard and SY definetly has a point, some people don't win because of tactics or combo's, they simply win because they have more high ranking jutsus then their opponent...