Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is NB dying? some will say yes, and some will say no, i for one, thinks that NB is dying for the senseis, all you who's been here for two years, or 1,5 years, you veterans are all leaving NB in a steady phase. Will this be some kind of new generation takeover, is it time for a fresh start, the answer is simple, OFCOURSE NOT, we need the veterans, not just the senseis, not just the senpais, to hell with the training. I'm eager to learn, but as Scary Yamato once said to me,” training is half the fun, don't rush it” at first, i thought he was just being weird, but then i thought about it. I've seen some of you senseis fight for real, how will i or any of us new people, ever be able to beat you, or be on equal terms with you, again the answer is simple, we won't, unless you share your experiences, jutsus, and friendship with us in a slow phase. I'm not saying, that you should give all the noobs all forbidden ranked jutsus, and become their best friend, you have to earn training and friendship, but please be reasonable, give us a chance. You say that all the cool people is gone, well the thing is, if you wan't new opponents, new rivals, new people to talk to, that can rival your OP'ness and experience just a bit, then you have to share your things with us. I'm frikin power hungry, but if someone gave me all the power in NB, then what, i would have power sure, but i wouldn't know how to use it, and i wouldn't feel like i've earned it. Don't give new people power too fast, but don't stop giving them power either, let it come in a steady flow, if you do this, and if you make the new members feel comfortable around you, then you will be able to speak with them, and maybe in some time fight with them, on equal terms. Don't reserve all the OP'ness, for your already OP'ed friends, if you keep doing that, then this OP circle will never be opened up, and no one new will be able to reach your level, if you want more fun on NB, then share the old times with the new guys. If you veterans keep all the power, then this site will be 99% noobs, who would fight each other and have fun, and 1% veterans who will be like a clan, who's desperate to keep the power they have in their own ranks. We are not retards or noobs, just because we want training, or to speak on equal terms with you. Even if you just joined today, you can still outsmart someone who's been here for a year, don't judge us on our ranks and join dates, don't treat us like inferiors, remember we want to be just like you, and learn from you. Don't turn us down, or else this site will be boring, and if there's even the slightest chance, then i will do everything to keep NB alive, because this is a site that should continue. So if you're a veteran who wants to leave NB, because all your friends left, remember this, if you give a new guys a chance, and speaks with them as if they were your equals, then you'll get friends very quickly. If you on the other hand, rejects them because they are noobs in your eyes, then you won't get anything new out of NB. If you absolutely want to leave NB for good, then share your power, cause it will be yours forever if you don't share it, and it is such waste to let good jutsus, CE's, and CJ's, go to waste.

I hope you’ll keep enjoying this site.

Sincerely.
ZeroG

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totaly agree with Zero here. Noobs will never stop being ones if all the seniors just leave this place because there are to many noobs here. :|

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an example of how think ~ [ no offence nor anything ]
Narutobase it's just like a museum and those senior member / sensei and those who spend years of time here are just like ancient item..so without them the museum is not interesting .. we newbie [ no offence too ] are just like the latest phone .. everyone seen it.. not really interesting.. but when come to ancient item.. people willing to learn more about them.. as far as going back finding thread of how some old member fight.. what kind of move they use etc..etc..etc.. and inspire us to go into RP and inspire us to set a goal to be strong or even stronger as them.. inspire us to create cool custom [ optional ] and even more... we just need to learn from them.. if they are all gone who can we learn ? o.o just like will off fire 1st hokage > 2nd hokage > 3rd hokage > 4th hokage > 5th hokage keep on passing down and down and down ~~~

just a plenty of my thoughts :)

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its useless you wouldn't understand because you never saw the old Nb, what examples do you need, ppl having non stop activities for like 10 hrs a day, having 200 posts a day and now hardly 2. who's crazy mindless and most funny example's do you need, even a meanie like flaw has a embarrassing past which im dead sure he enjoyed. None of that happens over here U_U

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its useless you wouldn't understand because you never saw the old Nb, what examples do you need, ppl having non stop activities for like 10 hrs a day, having 200 posts a day and now hardly 2. who's crazy mindless and most funny example's do you need, even a meanie like flaw has a embarrassing past which im dead sure he enjoyed. None of that happens over here U_U
So since i'm new i don't understand, logical, but what can we do then, what was the old NB like, and what is it that we are missing in this new NB.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I have seen how the old NB and believe me it was fun. I have read hundreds of old threads and all the members was happy and the battling never stopped and everyone didn't go around asking for customs. Everyone had their own style of fighting and own customs. Everyone had a counter to each others move which made it even more fun. I think all the new members should gain their own fighting style, own customs and learn to use the jutsus in different ways. To me that's what I think should happen.

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like old people die, seniors leave forums when they understand that "dude... I'm too old to stay in a Naruto forum". It's called life, and it will always happen, and there is nothing we can do about it. We can a) sit there and complain; b) make this place something we like 'cause in the end we'll be seniors too, and we'll leave the forum, and there will be other people complaining about it (if we're lucky).

That's how it works - people a born (people join forums) -> people live and learn (they spam, post, discuss something and etc.) -> and they die (they leave the forum because they see that it's not what they want or they just don't fit in). (<- I'm just comparing reality with virtual life btw.)
We can't stop.

And seriously... do you want like a 40-year-old member here (who is very "senior", and he/she knows many things, and talks to you like you are a child (which would be true btw))? Think about it.

I know I just changed my oppinion a little bit, but that's how I am. Sorry. :|
And sorry for the gramma/spelling mistakes. English is not my thing :|

Yoshiro Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like old people die, seniors leave forums when they understand that "dude... I'm too old to stay in a Naruto forum". It's called life, and it will always happen, and there is nothing we can do about it. We can a) sit there and complain; b) make this place something we like 'cause in the end we'll be seniors too, and we'll leave the forum, and there will be other people complaining about it (if we're lucky).

That's how it works - people a born (people join forums) -> people live and learn (they spam, post, discuss something and etc.) -> and they die (they leave the forum because they see that it's not what they want or they just don't fit in). (<- I'm just comparing reality with virtual life btw.)
We can't stop.

And seriously... do you want like a 40-year-old member here (who is very "senior", and he/she knows many things, and talks to you like you are a child (which would be true btw))? Think about it.

I know I just changed my oppinion a little bit, but that's how I am. Sorry. :|
And sorry for the gramma/spelling mistakes. English is not my thing :|
NICE