Whats Your Favorite PET??

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might detest my values, see me as a nazi or whatever you deem fit, but to try and add a degree of closure to this argument...
How does it make sense to compare you to a right winged political activist?

I'm just going to state that I can't see an even parallel between a serial murder/rapist taking the life of another human for fun and a cat murdering a mouse for kicks.
It's an exact similarity.

Us arguing about this is hopeless.
Define 'hopeless', please.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? Because dogs followed their 'instincts'? Sure sounds ironic.
No because human are smart enough to prevent dogs from doing offensive acts against them. :|

Dogs are attakcing humans too often. Some dogs are very offensive and tend to atack both smaller and biggers things for no reason :|
But I don't hate them.

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because human are smart enough to prevent dogs from doing offensive acts against them. :|

Dogs are attakcing humans too often. Some dogs are very offensive and tend to atack both smaller and biggers things for no reason :|
But I don't hate them.
Cats attack smaller kids (around age of 2 to 5). How you mention some dogs are very 'offensive', is similar to a large majority of cats. Also, pretty much all dogs that show this behavior have been raised under wrong conditions or are suffering from a certain disease.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does it make sense to compare you to a right winged political activist?
In this case you could say I'm quite right-winged, but I'm actually quite left-winged. I don't believe in any dominant race among humans. I simply value humans more than animals and I'll use what you said about humans and experiences to enlighten you on why. It's more of a complicated mix.

It's an exact similarity.
Theoretically, yes, but not according to my ideologies.

Define 'hopeless', please.
I deem this hopeless because I'm not going to take up your view on this, simply because of my ideologies and who I am.

On the contrary I detest animal cruelty, and i love animals. You'll probably try to define cat killing mouse as animal cruelty... I can't do that, sorry (at least not to the same extent).

You may now decide whether you want to despise me or not, but at least we should be able to close this quarrel. ;)

Last edited:

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cats attack smaller kids (around age of 2 to 5). How you mention some dogs are very 'offensive', is similar to a large majority of cats. Also, pretty much all dogs that show this behavior have been raised under wrong conditions or are suffering from a certain disease.

Really, where di you get that from? Kids often think that cats are toys and try to play with them but unfortunately for kids, cats take offense :)

Then every 3rd dog is ill or something.

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this case you could say I'm quite right-winged, but I'm actually quite left-winged. I don't believe in any dominant race among humans. I simply value humans more than animals and I'll use what you said about humans and experiences to enlighten you on why. It's more of a complicated mix.
And this is relevant to the topic because...?

Theoretically, yes, but not according to my ideologies.
Ideologies don't apply to this topic. Opinions, personal experiences and facts do.*

I deem this hopeless because I'm not going to take up your view on this, simply because of my ideologies and who I am.
Go *

On the contrary I detest animal cruelty, and i love animals. You'll probably try to define cat killing mouse as animal cruelty... I can't do that, sorry (at least not to the same extent).
You have proven that you do not. At least try to explain why you're incapable of viewing things objectively.

You may now decide whether you want to despise me or not, but at least we should be able to close this quarrel. ;)
Despise people because of their expressions on the Internet? Who do you think I am?

Really, where di you get that from? Kids often think that cats are toys and try to play with them but unfortunately for kids, cats take offense :)
Cats often feel they got caught doing something they know they aren't supposed to (such as hunting). I have heard countless angry parents about how their neighbor's cat attack they son or daughter because they were in the back yard, where a cat happened to do things they weren't supposed to.

Then every 3rd dog is ill or something.
Define 'third', please. It doesn't make sense in the current context.

Last edited:

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cats often feel they got caught doing something they know they aren't supposed to (such as hunting). I have heard countless angry parents about how their neighbor's cat attack they son or daughter because they were in the back yard, where a cat happened to do things they weren't supposed to.

They miss or don't eant to accept the fact who started the slaughter :rolleyes: and in most cases it's not the cat

Define 'third', please. It doesn't make sense in the current context.

There are three dogs. One of them is ill. Means one third is ill.

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mighty Curtain Messiah said:
They miss or don't eant to accept the fact who started the slaughter and in most cases it's not the cat
Actually, in most times it is. If cats don't find their way out of the situation (hence the scenario I described of a typical garden), they simply go for it.

Mighty Curtain Messiah said:
There are three dogs. One of them is ill. Means one third is ill.
I still don't see how this is relevant, elaborate more, please.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm at my limit.

Sorry for starting this mess. You'd be allowed to talk about relevancy hadn't this whole argument been irrelevant to "Whats your favorite pet".

This is a weak exit for me, but I'm honestly just tired of this and I cba to elaborate why I wasn't objective enough for you or that you couldn't comprehend that I was trying to express my mindset and why we shouldn't keep going on about this matter.

You won, go celebrate your probably raging sense of accomplishment, I don't care anymore. Here's a couple extra centimeters for your e-peen.

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for starting this mess. You'd be allowed to talk about relevancy hadn't this whole argument been irrelevant to "Whats your favorite pet".
Trivial threads like these are bound to start discussions, there's nothing wrong with discussions as long as they stay sophisticated discussions.

This is a weak exit for me, but I'm honestly just tired of this and I cba to elaborate why I wasn't objective enough for you or that you couldn't comprehend that I was trying to express my mindset and why we shouldn't keep going on about this matter.
Well, yeah, that's the idea behind forums. People discuss matters.

You won, go celebrate your probably raging sense of accomplishment, I don't care anymore. Here's a couple extra centimeters for your e-peen.
It's disappointing to see how discussions are dealt with these days. As if this forum has to be limited to boring trivial threads such as these. It doesn't require a thread to find out people think differently, it does when you want to find why.