Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite pet is the one which is cool and does not require much effort. I have a white cat, she is beatiful and fluffy but she is very annoying sometimes as she wasnt to eat at starts to miow miow and her shit stink so you need to get rid of it as fast as possible :|

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite pet would by my lovebird, Julia:

You must be registered for see images

And I totally hate cats due to their unnecessary urge of murdering anything smaller in any unjustified way. It's not nature, in nature, animals hunt each other for food, yet, cats get top quality food from their owners on a daily base.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite pet would by my lovebird, Julia:

And I totally hate cats due to their unnecessary urge of murdering anything smaller in any unjustified way. It's not nature, in nature, animals hunt each other for food, yet, cats get top quality food from their owners on a daily base.
Every animal gets food from their owners, I think it's a common thing isn't it?

cats are fluffy and very gorgeous ;)

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which makes their lethal decisions less justified.
It's not a decision it's an instinct. Without trying to sound "discriminating" towards animals in any way it's still cats we're talking about here...

I like most animals, I have a collie (same race as lassie), 12 years old and I've grown up with him around since I was about 5.

Not only furry ones either, i like most reptiles, especially those tiny crocodiles. :eek:

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a decision it's an instinct. Without trying to sound "discriminating" towards animals in any way it's still cats we're talking about here...
As if humans aren't animals? We developed because we were able to apply experience rather than instinct. Our experiences made us teach things, things we applied in similar situations that helped us stay alive. Now look what we have in opposition to 'regular' animals, there's human rights, laws that forbid us to kill others, and an economic system that rewards us whenever we are performing well (not mentioning exceptions here). Cats won't learn not to kill because people don't want them to, believe it or not, but from an objective view, such cat owners are sadistic beings. The Pavlov method applies to every animal so far, why would a cat owner not apply it to his or her cat in order to tame it? Also, cats themselves should be taught some decent values as well. They see the hunting of smaller creatures as playtime. This is motivated by most people for no apparent reason. Whenever you see a dog shred a cat to pieces, people either try to stop the dog or punish it for what it has done. Cats however, are rewarded for their killings.

Clearly anybody with some sense does not approve of cats in their current form.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if humans aren't animals? We developed because we were able to apply experience rather than instinct. Our experiences made us teach things, things we applied in similar situations that helped us stay alive. Now look what we have in opposition to 'regular' animals, there's human rights, laws that forbid us to kill others, and an economic system that rewards us whenever we are performing well (not mentioning exceptions here). Cats won't learn not to kill because people don't want them to, believe it or not, but from an objective view, such cat owners are sadistic beings. The Pavlov method applies to every animal so far, why would a cat owner not apply it to his or her cat in order to tame it? Also, cats themselves should be taught some decent values as well. They see the hunting of smaller creatures as playtime. This is motivated by most people for no apparent reason. Whenever you see a dog shred a cat to pieces, people either try to stop the dog or punish it for what it has done. Cats however, are rewarded for their killings.

Clearly anybody with some sense does not approve of cats in their current form.
I agree with that. Cats are shown so cute and adorable, yet they are miserable creatures in my opinion. They enjoy giving pain, they enjoy torturing their preys, firstly cutting them in pieces and suffer before killing them. It's a whole philosophy of pain and violence, described by Foucault and Das.
Of course there is no point in taming a living creature, i don't agree with that either. Thats another whole philosophy.

So for the sake of no spaming, i prefer goldfish ^^