Veteran
Kin
78๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Currently, I have a repetitious two-week routine in the gym, which includes three days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) of weight lifting, with each day focusing on different parts of your body, and two days (Tuesdays and Thursdays) for the first week of two sessions of spinning, and the second week of an intense treadmill workout for my cardio of the week. To complete the week's routine, I do an high level of abs and conditioning training on Saturdays.

With my gym routine, I also do basketball and boxing. Basketball runs on Tuesdays and Fridays, and boxing runs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. However, I plan on quitting basketball as of end of 2015, and just become a fan. I also plan on quitting boxing soon, which will be replaced by kick-boxing and jiu-jitsu. I am trying to get into mixed martial arts fighting now since I feel like boxing has helped me hugely with my punching, head-movement and other skills related to boxing since I have been doing it for eight months now, and I think it will help me hugely in mixed martial arts.

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
~ Stickying

However, please do not use soccer as a terminology for football. We are a universal forum and thereby, there's only one real sport named as football.
Thats true brother! Because Football meaning (soccer) is played all around the world, and football meaning (Jets, Giants, etc.) is only a developed sport in USA. BTW I play Football! and my favorite team is FC Barcelona!

Lyanna Stark

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right now i'm doing Judo and Jiu-jitsu with the occasional Boxing and mauy tai lesson thrown in. And no im not looking to join MMA anytime soon...Atleast not untill i get my black belt in both judo(currently brown) and Jiu-jutsu(currently orange)