Nebuloxic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's actually not bad man, not bad at all. You shredded? Or you go for the big body?
I'm cut up right now due to wrestling, I lost weight to wrestle 150. After wrestling season I might perform a clean bulk to 160-165 and maintain it or might just stay this way. xd How about you? You lift?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm cut up right now due to wrestling, I lost weight to wrestle 150. After wrestling season I might perform a clean bulk to 160-165 and maintain it or might just stay this way. xd How about you? You lift?
I see, so those stats are before you cut, makes sense.

I do lift, I weight around 209:

Bench Press Max = 275
Squat Max = 380
Deadlift Max = 440

A little higher than you, but I'm also weak asf, haha. I haven't been going to the gym often due to studies... xd

Nebuloxic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, so those stats are before you cut, makes sense.

I do lift, I weight around 209:

Bench Press Max = 275
Squat Max = 380
Deadlift Max = 440

A little higher than you, but I'm also weak asf, haha. I haven't been going to the gym often due to studies... xd
Ah yeah those stats are actually pretty good I'm impressed. :cool: If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I play online games, it's an eSport, does it count? =D *go SK gaming*

Just kidding, currently I don't play any sports but I used to play volleyball, basketball and of course, football as any Brazilian guy. I wish I was taller so I would be better at basketball and volleyball, I'm only 5'7 feet but that's ok anyway.