What Sport are you currently playing?

edyelectric

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to do judo but my friends told my it's for wuses so I showed them nd started doing mma and I also play rugby and cricket and for those of you who understand the following vm my net as julle afrikaans praat en se wat se sport speel julle

Agni Kai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just started BJJ last week. I'm still pretty terrible at it of course but I'm managing to learn little things day by day. It'll be a long time before I'm confident enough with it to put it to use in competitions and such but I'm hoping I'll be able to get into some in two months or so. I used to do a lot of swimming and running before that.

MuerteMiAmigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just started BJJ last week. I'm still pretty terrible at it of course but I'm managing to learn little things day by day. It'll be a long time before I'm confident enough with it to put it to use in competitions and such but I'm hoping I'll be able to get into some in two months or so. I used to do a lot of swimming and running before that.
in my experience with jiu jitsu tournaments at the white belt level it kinda sucks because schools will have somebody that should be a blue belt but they let them stay at white belt just so they can enter the tourney at an easier level...people will do anything for the win its not like the old days where martial arts is about respect.
good luck with the bjj tho its mad funnn...just dont forget to wash your gi after every class. and never wash your belt! that would wash away the knowledge :cool: