Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Valley of Frost

The once flourishing Valley has been destroyed by Abzu's Cataclysm.
The natural beauty of the snow fields ruined, while the natural caves are now all but uninhabitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from .

Gwen and the trader made their way into the small mountain town just a way down from the abandoned city. It was here the trader was to drop off his good to a buyer and receive some form of payment. The town was quiet, save for the few individuals who were gathering resources or fishing. Many of the people were equally in fear and amazement at Gwen's striking appearance. It wasn't like she hadn't gotten this look before, but rather than make a fuss she followed the man to the edge of the mountain town to a blocked off area. It was shady, but she followed the trader anyways. I guess this was apart of the reason he had requested her help.

"Where exactly are we going?" Gwen asked.

"Well, I guess it's high time I told ya exactly what's going on. Truth is, I've been recovering artifacts from that abandoned city you just so "happened" to take charge of for about 10 years now. It was only recently though I got mixed up with those fellas you took care of and every week, they had me bringing my finding here to this place. They said I wouldn't make it out alive if I didn't do what they asked." The trader was looking around nervously as they reached a large opening to a cavern. As soon as they arrived, a man emerged from the shadows walking from out of the mouth of the cave.

"You're late," The hooded man said as walked over to the trader peering at his wares. Timidly the trader stepped away as Gwen casually stood by watching the ordeal go down. "Looks like your haul was less than satisfactory, may I ask why? No... don't tell me it doesn't even matter. Who is this you've decided to bring along?" The hooded man said before unveiling his face which was wrapped in bandages.

"Well Kogu-sama, this is kinda the reason why the haul's so light. This lady has taken over the territory and thing haven't quite been the same since..." Gwen was perplexed at the fact that this rat had obviously brung her into an unwanted spotlight.

"Oh is that so, and you are?" Kogu was displeased at the fact that someone was intervening in his operations, but for someone to have effortless subjugated the thugs he had sent to enforce his scheme was rather interesting to him.

"I'm the b!%&#, you don't wanna mess with," Gwen said eyeing Kogu, she didn't know this man's intent, but she could tell from his chakra he was a very powerful individual. Kogu laughed at this response and he could tell Gwen meant business.

"Well, it seems you are not from around here, so let me show you some hospitality. I'll give you the pleasure of choosing the fate of the trader who ratted you out. It's entirely up to you if he lives or dies." Kogu picked up a small trinket and analyzed it half-heartedly as if giving Gwen time to come to a decision. But there was no need to think, as Gwen's sword had already pierced the trader's heart.

"I LIKE YOU!" Kogu shouted, he ran up and hugged Gwen, who quickly shrugged him off as she swung the blade so the blood of the filthy rat wouldn't soil the beautifully crafted piece.

"I haven't decided if I like you enough yet not to kill you, so before I decide to just kill you anyways, I'm going to leave. This was a waste of my time."

"On that note then, Otsutsuki Gwendolyn," said the man who tone became quite serious. "I know some very important information you may want regarding this land that may prove useful to you in the future including information on the whereabouts about your dear Otsutsuki clansmen. However, you'll have to do something for me first. Do we have a deal? "

Gwen became anxious at the fact this man Kogu seemed to know so much about her. He'd just preserved his life for a while longer.

"What is it you want then?" Gwen questioned.

"Return to Dainaishi, I'll have your instructions there." Kogu disappeared in a plume of smoke as he said this, leaving Gwen alone with the dead trader. Disgusted by the filth, she took a look at his wares only to see it was nothing more than rubbish, to begin with. It was obvious the trader was just a key to get Gwen to this area. This was turning out to be a much more exciting then she thought.

She began to return with post-haste to see what lied next.

-Leaving Landmark

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
This post marks the beginning of a joint mission with Serpent and I forming a two-man team.

Synopsis: Gwendolyn has recovered the artifact that Kogu had tasked her to find. Her partner Riku had finally arrived in Dainaishi and had agreed to help Gwen get information out of the man to find out exactly what he was up to. The pair arrives and eventually capture Kogu, gaining clarification on exactly who Kogu was. But at what cost?

Storyboard Elements:

Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan (4);
Spy on an important target and remain undetected (4)
Capture an important target (4);
Steal valuable information from the enemy (4)

Mission Rank: A

Clan Storyboard Mission: Kogu the Mysterious​

Arriving from

Gwendolyn was prepared for the weather this time, wearing a large white cloak and hood that protected her from the snow which was downpouring over the land. How anyone could live among such an obnoxious substance was beyond her comprehension. There was a local tavern however that most of the locals congregated in when not out supporting themselves. Riku was following closely behind her and turning to him she unveiled the first part of her plan.

"So, first things first, we've gotta get more information on this Kogu guy. He seems pretty influential around here, if you have any suggestions for how to go about that, I'd like to hear em. Other than that, I'm gonna make my way into this bar, for investigative purposes of course!" Gwen said enthusiastically.

Kogu never gave her an official meeting time, so it was up to Riku and Gwen to find out more details on his whereabouts before he could do the same to them. No better place to get information, than having a few drink with the locals. As she and Riku entered the bar, it was as lively as ever. Gwen appreciated how much warmer it was thanks to the huge fireplace burning, the comforting heat wafting throughout the area. Gwen was already disgustedly uncomfortable being in such close quarters with humans, but for the sake of her goal she stifled any attempts to slaughter everyone other than the barkeep. Riku's voice echoing in her head about keeping a low profile.

She motioned for the two of them to sit at a surprisingly empty corner away from the commotion so the two could discuss their next courses of action.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of a joint mission with Serpent and I forming a two-man team.

Synopsis: Gwendolyn has recovered the artifact that Kogu had tasked her to find. Her partner Riku had finally arrived in Dainaishi and had agreed to help Gwen get information out of the man to find out exactly what he was up to. The pair arrives and eventually capture Kogu, gaining clarification on exactly who Kogu was. But at what cost?

Storyboard Elements:

Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan (4);
Spy on an important target and remain undetected (4)
Capture an important target (4);
Steal valuable information from the enemy (4)

Mission Rank: A

Clan Storyboard Mission: Kogu the Mysterious​

Arriving from

Gwendolyn was prepared for the weather this time, wearing a large white cloak and hood that protected her from the snow which was downpouring over the land. How anyone could live among such an obnoxious substance was beyond her comprehension. There was a local tavern however that most of the locals congregated in when not out supporting themselves. Riku was following closely behind her and turning to him she unveiled the first part of her plan.

"So, first things first, we've gotta get more information on this Kogu guy. He seems pretty influential around here, if you have any suggestions for how to go about that, I'd like to hear em. Other than that, I'm gonna make my way into this bar, for investigative purposes of course!" Gwen said enthusiastically.

Kogu never gave her an official meeting time, so it was up to Riku and Gwen to find out more details on his whereabouts before he could do the same to them. No better place to get information, than having a few drink with the locals. As she and Riku entered the bar, it was as lively as ever. Gwen appreciated how much warmer it was thanks to the huge fireplace burning, the comforting heat wafting throughout the area. Gwen was already disgustedly uncomfortable being in such close quarters with humans, but for the sake of her goal she stifled any attempts to slaughter everyone other than the barkeep. Riku's voice echoing in her head about keeping a low profile.

She motioned for the two of them to sit at a surprisingly empty corner away from the commotion so the two could discuss their next courses of action.
Coming From:

Prepared for the weather, Riku was sure to dress heavy wearing a large bear pelt cloak and hood that protected him from the thick blanket of snow, down-pouring over the land. He couldn't help but enjoy himself, snug in his coat. Such a wonderful feeling, Riku could surely settle down in a landscape such as this, relaxing next to a fire, it would be splendid.

"I agree, we need to get more information on Kogu. We need to know if he's the top of the chain or if he takes orders from someone above him. Before we make a move, we should be sure who's toes we're stepping on. I'd say our best bet would be to listen in on the locals, see if anyone mentions anything about Kogu or other figures of importance. If time is urgent, we can also inquire about Kogu, but that runs the risk of word getting back to him, about someone asking."

Riku would enter into the tavern with Gwen. Taking a seat in the far corner he would turn to the waiter and order some warm tea and sweet cookies, his favorite combination during cool weather. A simple meal that would remind him of home. With his Rinnegan, Riku would look around, nonchalant as to not draw any attention, he would notice a figure standing near a door by the back of the tavern, their chakra heavy, something unnatural without training.

"It would appear that someone is guarding an entrance into another part of the tavern at 8 o'clock. Perhaps you can use your eyes to pear into the room?"

As the waiter leaves the tea and cookies on the table, Riku would take a sip to warm up and then proceed to eat a cookie, the taste out of this world, the expression of pure joy plastered on his face as he takes another sip. Yep, this truly is a place Riku could settle down. It's the little joys that make it all worth it.
Chakra: 1500
Health: 100

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming From:

Prepared for the weather, Riku was sure to dress heavy wearing a large bear pelt cloak and hood that protected him from the thick blanket of snow, down-pouring over the land. He couldn't help but enjoy himself, snug in his coat. Such a wonderful feeling, Riku could surely settle down in a landscape such as this, relaxing next to a fire, it would be splendid.

"I agree, we need to get more information on Kogu. We need to know if he's the top of the chain or if he takes orders from someone above him. Before we make a move, we should be sure who's toes we're stepping on. I'd say our best bet would be to listen in on the locals, see if anyone mentions anything about Kogu or other figures of importance. If time is urgent, we can also inquire about Kogu, but that runs the risk of word getting back to him, about someone asking."

Riku would enter into the tavern with Gwen. Taking a seat in the far corner he would turn to the waiter and order some warm tea and sweet cookies, his favorite combination during cool weather. A simple meal that would remind him of home. With his Rinnegan, Riku would look around, nonchalant as to not draw any attention, he would notice a figure standing near a door by the back of the tavern, their chakra heavy, something unnatural without training.

"It would appear that someone is guarding an entrance into another part of the tavern at 8 o'clock. Perhaps you can use your eyes to pear into the room?"

As the waiter leaves the tea and cookies on the table, Riku would take a sip to warm up and then proceed to eat a cookie, the taste out of this world, the expression of pure joy plastered on his face as he takes another sip. Yep, this truly is a place Riku could settle down. It's the little joys that make it all worth it.
Chakra: 1500
Using her Byakugan, Gwen could see everything happening in the tavern. she made sure her face was hidden from attention by her hood. She never expected Kogu to be sitting casually at a table with a number of other individuals. They seemed to be quite powerful just based on the nature of their chakras. Charging in wouldn't be a smart move with the busy tavern, it would only serve to bring unwanted attention.

"There's a meeting going on behind those doors, and one of the attendees is definitely Kogu. Who would have thought we would run into him so soon. We've gotta see what it is they are discussing. We can wait it out, or figure out some way to gt inside that room unnoticed."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using her Byakugan, Gwen could see everything happening in the tavern. she made sure her face was hidden from attention by her hood. She never expected Kogu to be sitting casually at a table with a number of other individuals. They seemed to be quite powerful just based on the nature of their chakras. Charging in wouldn't be a smart move with the busy tavern, it would only serve to bring unwanted attention.

"There's a meeting going on behind those doors, and one of the attendees is definitely Kogu. Who would have thought we would run into him so soon. We've gotta see what it is they are discussing. We can wait it out, or figure out some way to gt inside that room unnoticed."
"The only way I could think of would be my chameleon summon, that way we couldn't be detected even by sensory ninja. However he is much two large to maneuver into the room unnoticed."

Riku would eat another cookie as he contemplates a strategy. Deducing possible outcomes based on Gwens and his own abilities he attempts to think of a way. However with the unknown variables of the other people inside the meeting. Riku thinks it best to avoid an all out conflict.

"We don't know who these other people are. Perhaps we could retreat outside, hide within my chameleon and create some type of diversion to drawl them out?"

Riku says this knowing it poses a risk, He thinks of another option. Perhaps something less straight forward. He looks around the bar as he drinks some more Tea. Looking over at one of the Barkeep it clicks, surely someone in the tavern, perhaps and owner would know about the meeting. Judging from the condition of the tavern and the owner wouldn't be sitting in with important people. The relationship would be more or someone trying to make his way up the ranks. Scum.

"Can you see anyone in any of the other rooms who could resemble an owner, perhaps someone in an office. We could get information out of them so we can have a better understanding on our situation. The choice is yours"

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
"The only way I could think of would be my chameleon summon, that way we couldn't be detected even by sensory ninja. However he is much two large to maneuver into the room unnoticed."

Riku would eat another cookie as he contemplates a strategy. Deducing possible outcomes based on Gwens and his own abilities he attempts to think of a way. However with the unknown variables of the other people inside the meeting. Riku thinks it best to avoid an all out conflict.

"We don't know who these other people are. Perhaps we could retreat outside, hide within my chameleon and create some type of diversion to drawl them out?"

Riku says this knowing it poses a risk, He thinks of another option. Perhaps something less straight forward. He looks around the bar as he drinks some more Tea. Looking over at one of the Barkeep it clicks, surely someone in the tavern, perhaps and owner would know about the meeting. Judging from the condition of the tavern and the owner wouldn't be sitting in with important people. The relationship would be more or someone trying to make his way up the ranks. Scum.

"Can you see anyone in any of the other rooms who could resemble an owner, perhaps someone in an office. We could get information out of them so we can have a better understanding on our situation. The choice is yours"
Nodding in approval, Gwen continued to use her Byakugan to take note of the entire building. Riku was right in the fact that a fight breaking out this soon with so many unknown individuals would lead them nowhere. Soon Gwen had a complete mental map of the tavern was a two-story establishment with its various rooms and closets. Nothing out of the ordinary but she could see that there was an office space located directly behind the bar area. Getting back there unnoticed would prove problematic with all these patrons. Revealing that to Riku, she agreed that the best course would be to follow his plan and wait it out. However, she needed a drink, all the waiting around definitely didn't suit her abrasive nature.

"Well at least, let's have a round of drinks while the situation develops yeah? Wait for me outside, I'm going to try something." Gwen said as she performed the Transformation Technique causing only her horns to disappear as she pulled back her hood. Standing up, she went over to the bar and leaned against the counter, signaling for the barkeep. The bartender who walked over was a young male who was awestricken as soon as he saw Gwen.

"Hi there miss, what can I get you?" The young man said shyly as he fumbled with the glass he was cleaning.

"Hmph, well I can tell a nervous man when I see one. You ain't never seen a woman before I'm guessing? Give me a bottle of your strongest sake," Gwen replied. The boy turned and Gwen was able to tap him on the shoulder as she did. In touching the barkeep's shoulder, she placed the man under her total control as she utilized her Puppet Cursing Sphere technique to totally subjugate the unsuspecting human. "On second thought, I'm good thanks anyways." Gwen walked away as the barkeep under her complete control was made to walk to the back room where the office was. Now mentally linked, Gwen was able to explore his mind and gain a large quantity of information. The barkeep was actually serving as a lookout for Kogu and his accomplices and was to trip a silent alarm that would alert them in case of trouble. Luckily, Gwendolyn had gotten to him first. Further exploration of his mind, gave Gwendolyn more details about the nature of the meeting. Apparently, Kogu was aware that Gwendolyn was apart of the Otsutsuki Clan and there was a high price for any information leading to her capture. Dead or Alive.

Were humans really daring to uprise against her? Gwen scoffed at the idea, but knew all to well the only reason she was a target was that she wasn't nearly as powerful as her predecessors before her. However, there was no way someone like Kogu was able to obtain this much information on her alone. Someone was assisting him or more than likely pulling the strings behind his whole operation. Gwen had obviously made some enemies and stepped on the toes of someone when she overtook Dainaishi. The question was, who's toes had she stepped on? Dainaishi had been known to be a lawless area due to the operation of rogue ninjas. That was until Gwen and the Death Eaters came around.

She walked out as she continued to manipulate the bartender who went to the back room and retrieved a key to the inn. Gwen may need to come back to ransack the bar's stash of booze when she had some free time. After having the bartender bring her the key, she commanded him to walk far away from the area and sleep.

Techniques used:

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-coloured sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

CP: 1455

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Riku watches in amusement as Gwen makes attempts at womanly charm. Taking control of the man and using him as a puppet was a smart play. Walking outside with Gwen, Riku would learn of the bounty on her. Taking this new information into account he would begin formulating a plan.

"We need to get him outside, and alone. I will turn you in for your bounty, or rather, a clone of you. As I collect on it we would likely meet face to face. When that happens, your clone will explode. I will protect them and counter act the explosion. This will allow me to gain their trust, if only temporally. Then, you will make your presence known outside using your powerful intent to kill. This will draw them outside, I will join them as a false ally. As the battle begins, we will divide the group. Separating Kogu from the others. I will gain the knowledge we need from him and then join in on the battle.. You'll need to fend off his goons for a while before I can aid you in the fight."

Riku then waits to see what Gwen thinks of the plan.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Riku watches in amusement as Gwen makes attempts at womanly charm. Taking control of the man and using him as a puppet was a smart play. Walking outside with Gwen, Riku would learn of the bounty on her. Taking this new information into account he would begin formulating a plan.

"We need to get him outside, and alone. I will turn you in for your bounty, or rather, a clone of you. As I collect on it we would likely meet face to face. When that happens, your clone will explode. I will protect them and counter act the explosion. This will allow me to gain their trust, if only temporally. Then, you will make your presence known outside using your powerful intent to kill. This will draw them outside, I will join them as a false ally. As the battle begins, we will divide the group. Separating Kogu from the others. I will gain the knowledge we need from him and then join in on the battle.. You'll need to fend off his goons for a while before I can aid you in the fight."

Riku then waits to see what Gwen thinks of the plan.
Trusting Riku's intentions on the basis since he had more of a knack for infiltration and espionage she created an explosive shadow clone to aid Riku's plan.

"Well I hope you know what you're doing," Gwen said as she retreated into an empty alley adjacent to the tavern. With her Byakugan she'd be able to keep tabs on the situation in the case things didn't go according to her partner's plan.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkeigenkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

CP: 1400

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trusting Riku's intentions on the basis since he had more of a knack for infiltration and espionage she created an explosive shadow clone to aid Riku's plan.

"Well I hope you know what you're doing," Gwen said as she retreated into an empty alley adjacent to the tavern. With her Byakugan she'd be able to keep tabs on the situation in the case things didn't go according to her partner's plan.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkeigenkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

CP: 1400
Riku would start by summoning his Chameleon. It would camoflauge itself under a ridge side to evade snow from giving away it's position. Riku would then bound the clone and enter into the tavern. Walking over to the door with the man standing in the way.

"I'm here to collect on a bounty."

Riku would pull off a hood showing the captured Gwen. The man will then smile as he opens the door to let Riku through. Now accompanied by two other people. The group walk down the stairs to the meeting room. Riku places Gwen down on the table and looks around the room unsure on who is whom.

Unknown Man 1: "Well, that didn't take long."

Unknown Woman: "Perhaps she was a push over after all?"

Unknown Man 2: "If that's even her, it could be someone else for all we know."

Unknown Man 3: "Well, Kogu is the only one who knows what she looks like."

Kogu: "It's her, there is no doubt about it. I've just interested on how you captured her so quickly.... uh."

Riku: "Oh, my name is Riku. I have my ways. She wasn't as tough as she claimed to be."

Unknown Woman: "Well, if Kogu agrees then I guess we should pay you."

Suddenly, the clone can be seen inflating. Everyone appeared to have impressive reaction time as they all began to move into defensive positions. However, thanks to Riku knowing what was about to happen and having timed it perfectly, He would turn over the clone and seal it and it's explosion into himself as it happens, reducing the blast significantly. It would save, or at very least protect the people inside the room.

Unknown Man 3: "That was close, it would appear you have some skill after all."

Unknown Man 2: "An explosive clone, they have limited range. She must be near by."

Riku: "Damn, How could she duke me?"

Unknown Man 3: "Don't sweat it kid, we didn't expect it easy."

Kogu: "She may be more of a problem then I anticipated. We'll need to send a message to.. Him. About this attempt on our lives."

Riku would stand watching, wondering who they are talking about and waiting for Gwen to create the detraction outside to draw them out. Surely she heard the blast of her clone signalling for the next step in the plan.

Passively Activated: (Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

Passively Activated: (Gakidō) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 (-40 per turn if used on an enemy)
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
You must be registered for see images
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin kamereon) - Summoning Technique: Giant Chameleon
Description:
The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb, to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

Chakra: 1500 - = 1370

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Riku would start by summoning his Chameleon. It would camoflauge itself under a ridge side to evade snow from giving away it's position. Riku would then bound the clone and enter into the tavern. Walking over to the door with the man standing in the way.

"I'm here to collect on a bounty."

Riku would pull off a hood showing the captured Gwen. The man will then smile as he opens the door to let Riku through. Now accompanied by two other people. The group walk down the stairs to the meeting room. Riku places Gwen down on the table and looks around the room unsure on who is whom.

Unknown Man 1: "Well, that didn't take long."

Unknown Woman: "Perhaps she was a push over after all?"

Unknown Man 2: "If that's even her, it could be someone else for all we know."

Unknown Man 3: "Well, Kogu is the only one who knows what she looks like."

Kogu: "It's her, there is no doubt about it. I've just interested on how you captured her so quickly.... uh."

Riku: "Oh, my name is Riku. I have my ways. She wasn't as tough as she claimed to be."

Unknown Woman: "Well, if Kogu agrees then I guess we should pay you."

Suddenly, the clone can be seen inflating. Everyone appeared to have impressive reaction time as they all began to move into defensive positions. However, thanks to Riku knowing what was about to happen and having timed it perfectly, He would turn over the clone and seal it and it's explosion into himself as it happens, reducing the blast significantly. It would save, or at very least protect the people inside the room.

Unknown Man 3: "That was close, it would appear you have some skill after all."

Unknown Man 2: "An explosive clone, they have limited range. She must be near by."

Riku: "Damn, How could she duke me?"

Unknown Man 3: "Don't sweat it kid, we didn't expect it easy."

Kogu: "She may be more of a problem then I anticipated. We'll need to send a message to.. Him. About this attempt on our lives."

Riku would stand watching, wondering who they are talking about and waiting for Gwen to create the detraction outside to draw them out. Surely she heard the blast of her clone signalling for the next step in the plan.

Passively Activated: (Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

Passively Activated: (Gakidō) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 (-40 per turn if used on an enemy)
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin kamereon) - Summoning Technique: Giant Chameleon
Description:
The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb, to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

Chakra: 1500 - = 1370
Watching from afar as the clone exploded Riku dealt with it as intended. It seems the signal had been casted, so Gwen proceeded with drawing the attention of everyone outside. Gwen armed her self with a couple of explosive tags, throwing them at the door of the tavern. The resulting explosion blew a large hole in the front door. Gwen standing in plain view began projecting her killing intent towards Kogu in order to lure him out.

It seemed the bait was taken as many humans began to run at the site of Gwen and Kogu soon appeared with his entourage from the back of the building. The group stepped over the debris and bodies looking on at Gwen who had her hands on the back of her head acting as if she played no part in the explosion. Kogu laughed manically as he saw her. It took Gwen alot of willpower to stay her hand and not be provoked by him.

"Well, Gwendolyn seems you don't die easily." Kogu walked over and stood beside Riku. "Riku was it? I've got an idea, I'll double the bounty if you take care of her here and now. That shouldn't be too much of a problem with that beautiful Rinnengan of yours, am I right?" Kogu said blatantly, obviously trying to coax Riku into showing more of his unique abilities.

___

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

CP: 1395

Edit: Mission Failed - Serpent currently inactive.

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my C-rank mission utilizing this storyboard elements:

Put the Clan’s interests first (2)

Summary: An Introductory mission to bring Menma the new and mysterious Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails into the NW. He appears before a small population and makes himself clear about who is now in control of the region and what he expects as a leader.

Coming from 175
Claiming Landmark

Menma arrived in the Valley of Frost with one goal in mind. To recruit the inhabitants of this area to his cause one way or another. If he was going to unite the Land of Lightning and eventually the entire Ninja World under one banner he'd personally would have to see to matters in order to accomplish his goals by whatever means. Menma was only a boy when the Kyuubi unleashed untold destruction upon Chungusu and the Freehold of Hanguri. Miraculously the beast was defeated and had been sealed within Menma's mother at some point in the past and now 8 years later here he stood as the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails. His destiny was now intertwined with the whole of the Ninja World itself, and as this world's self proclaimed saviour he would see a new world rise from the ashes.

Menma was like any other child who grew up with a mother and father, but unfortunately he had succumb to the evil nature of the Demon Fox within him. He hated how this world fought over the power of the Tailed Beasts for their own selfish measures and it was Menma's own hatred of those that looked down on him as the host of the 9 Tailed Demon Menma had recently fled his home in the Land of Lightning and had took it upon himself to make the world a place of peace. Menma stood on a cliff overlooking the valley he could see people fishing in the streams, children playing in the snow. It reminded him of home, but he didn't dwell on that fact for long. It was time to complete his mission so he could continue on his journey. Menma donned his Kitsune mask before he finally jumped down the cliff side and landed among the people. Several gasp and screams happened as Menma's abrupt and not subtle landing startled the many people who weren't used to outsiders suddenly appearing before them. The screams caused many of the men in the village to pour out of the caverns and take aim at him while others suddenly surrounded him from all sides showing a much larger population than expected. The warmer climate of this region was almost as if it was some oasis hidden in the snow. This area had been scouted many times before, and Menma was particularly interested in the nutritional fungi which the people of this region were known to grow. However he would have to find out more about that another time. He had more pressing matters at hand as several hand to hand weapons were being held up to him threateningly.

"Look, I'm not here to cause any trouble, I simply wanna talk is all." Menma started as he held his hands up in surrender. He was met with several spears from those who were spearfishing in the river and soon he noticed several more people looking out from the various cave entrances that lined the valley.

"We don't associate with outsiders, now go!" Said one older male among the crowd.

Menma laughed as he shook his head before retorting to the crowd. "I guess you guys don't understand this isn't an ultimatum, I'm bringing the world to it's knees and you're either with me or against me at this point. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Many of the villagers shouted in protest, as Menma could hear them shout curse words at him and call him every name under the snowy peaks that towered around them. Suddenly someone from the caverns shot a arrow at him, which Menma quickly caught between his fingers and snapped as women and children were ushered away as the inhabitants opted to protect their home first. I guess he's have to do it the hard way after all, which he preferred anyways. Menma would entertain himself for a bit as he quickly side stepped the swing of a axe before countering his attacker with a knee to the stomach causing him to double over which, Menma then proceeded to grab the man and threw him into the few who were now closing in from behind.

Suddenly silence and horror swept the inhabitants as they quickly began to scurry backwards as they could feel the Killing Intent of the Nine Tails from deep within Menma. It was a fear that was known all to well to some of the inhabitants who had actually fled to this valley from the Nine Tails' attack 8 years ago. For those not aware of the demonic aura, they knew the end for them was near if they didn't do what this guy said. Several of the villagers were either too scared to move or had passed out all together out of sheer terror dropping their weapons at their feet.

"Now that I have your attention, you all are now under my protection and this area is officially under my control. Don't disappoint me." Menma said lifting up his mask and giving his newest recruits a look at their savior. "I've got a special project in mind and you all have been selected to carry it out. You know the area up just North of here, the hidden city of Dainashi? Well we're really gonna need some renovations to take place and to do that, I need workers. All able bodied men please report to this location when you get a chance."

Menma fished a scroll out of his robes and threw it towards the crowd, where a man quickly grabbed it and began to look over it. Menma couls see he was too scared to find out what would happen if someone didn't grab it. Menma had said all he needed to say and from the look left on those faces he could be sure that people would show up to Danaishi to officially return the once abandoned city to its former glory. Menma would hope matters didn't have to escalate as he set off to recruit others to his cause. No one could say a word after Menma left, leaving the inhabitants in wonder at who the boy was. They would follow his directions for now.

LLM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Raitoninguroddobarē

Tiamat arrived in the next section of the land, floating over the network of mountains and valleys which expanded throughout much of the region. The Sea of Life followed her, naturally, its vile essence beginning to spread. Her titanic stature was easily visible to Valley of Frost's inhabitants, quickly inciting fear and panic. Those who did not initially flee out of sheer shock at the sight of Tiamat, were soon compelled by the dark mud, the Chaos Tide, surging towards them through the canyons and forests. The landscape was quickly overtaken by Tiamat's essence, with much of the wildlife being mercilessly swallowed by its ravenous touch. As with the last landmark, Tiamat's Sea of Life would produce deformed beasts barely reminiscent of their original forms prior to being drawn into it, chasing down fleeing villagers.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60 – 300 / N/A
Description: The Sea of Life is one of Tiamat’s signature skills and is the physical manifestation of her Divine Authority, the ‘Principle of Regression,’ and her position as “Mother.” In essence, the Sea of Life manifests the concept of all life being born from the sea. The Sea of Life of Tiamat is void of chakra and a substance that resembles a black mud that can be released from any part of Tiamat’s body, in any of her evolutionary states. The mud itself is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. Passively Tiamat will release the Sea of Life from her lower extremities at a constant rate, with the mud spreading at a rate of 10 meters per turn. After four turns, any landmark Tiamat occupies will become completely filled by the Sea of Life making it highly hazardous for life. It is possible to momentarily impede its spread, operating neutral to all chakra natures and transformations as long as it respects damage interactions. But the mud cannot truly be quelled; lost mud is simply replaced at accelerated rates making it a simple task to overwhelm many organisms within moments. The quantity of mud that Tiamat expels is essentially infinite, allowing it to fill any volume necessary. Should a living being, essentially any organic matter, come into contact with the Sea of Life then they will become subject to the Amino-Geis; the Geis completely binds body and mind to Tiamat’s will and causes the organism to undergo a significant physical transformation. This alters the existence of this being into that of a monster on a genetic level. Instances of this include the former Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, as well as the numerous Lahmu that are invading from the ocean.
(Enki Keiyaku) – Amino-Geis (Reference)
Description: The Amino-Geis is a sort of contract cast upon an organism on the cellular level when exposed to the corrupting influence of the Sea of Life, which harbors the Authority and will of Tiamat. When placed, a transformation begins to occur where the Geis rewrites the organism’s existence on a structural and genetic level. The entirety of the body is remodeled and abandons its current form allowing Tiamat to impose whatever physical form she wishes to impose upon it. The body’s control-center, the mind, is also rewritten, with all traces of humanity and intelligence being replaced by the will of Tiamat. This contract is incomparable to ninja techniques which impose mind control, as they are temporary bindings that can be broken through surges of chakra and other means. Amino-Geis is a type of Divine skill that cannot be broken short of the organism being entirely destroyed or another phenomenon in nature, possessing similar Authority to that of Tiamat’s. In some sense it is similar to Yang Release’s Ring of Hell, allowing for physical modification of another’s body. However, this skill engages in that on a much deeper conceptual level, allowing for genetic material modification on a massive scale that allows for absolute control over mind and body.
(Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Birth of New Life
Description: An ability of Tiamat’s which allows her to employ the Sea of Life as a catalyst to create and shape new life from that which has been overtaken by the Sea of Life, a power remarkably similar to the combination of Yin and Yang Release. Unlike other techniques which employ the Sea of Life itself, this does not manipulate any matter of the Sea; instead it is a technique which awakens life within the Sea that has been transformed by the Amino-Geis to act on Tiamat’s behalf. It is a potent technique that can create life on a scale that is proportional to Tiamat’s current evolutionary state. Much like her “New Humanity” technique, the Birth of New Life essentially just reshapes simple living creatures into those of her image. It is a technique that reflects the legend that Tiamat, Mother of Beasts, created the first monsters in an effort to fight against Marduk and the Gods in the first divine battle that determined the course of history. Creatures that are transformed by the Birth of New Life technique move at speeds of twice a Jounin shinobi, resist damage equivalent to 80 or less, and can inflict 80 damage through their physical attacks. Most of these creatures are remarkably simple in design, and become more complex as usage of this technique increases.

Valley of Frost Contamination: Minor (1/4)

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Finally, as she finished her travels from the previous landmark, Oui found herself arriving at the Valley of Frost –only to be met with the sight of the giant goddess roaming over the lands as the mass of giant mud leaked from her very body. The Radiant Knight watched in awe but also fear as the world she loved slowly begin to become confused by this…creature of origin. She gathered her bearings as she mustered up whatever strength she had in her body in order to attack Tiamat without any remorse. She immediately surged her chakra from the very ground below; allowing for several pillars of bright blue Prana to be summoned, consuming the mud and absorbing it as its transported to the Throne.

It lacked chakra in its composition, allowing for it to be easily absorbed by the Throne’s unique power. The energy would meet into one final beam of orb energy above Tiamat as she forcefully took orb and smashed it down onto the giant. This forces her body on contact with the Prana to become frozen solid in place, allowing for the Radiant to follow up more into her attack. “I was one of the reasons you become apart of this world again…which means this is just another mistake I need to correct!” she said yelling at the top of her voice.

She summoned the strength that she could of her Yin based abilities and conjured a giant hawk composed of her Dark Vacuity chakra nature. It’s body was, however, the unique Yin origin ink she learned to form with the help of her father’s scrolls. The giant hawk would slam its body into that of Tiamat’s, allowing for the implosion properties of the ionized ash to cause the affected portion of Tiamat’s body to collapse in response. “Vanish into nothingness…” she said to herself as she watched on in the invent the goddess somehow managed to tank her blow.

(Kanki: Kigen no Kamigami) – Surge of Evocation: Era of Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (30)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. Created constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every three turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn.
Note: The upper echelon of the clan (Servants and above) are capable of using this technique without hand signs for B-rank and below. A-rank will require two hand signs and S-rank requires three.
Note: The lower tier clan members (Phantasms to Guardians) will require 5 to 3 hand seals for all ranks, decreasing as they they ascend in rank.

(Inkupo: Musaigen no Phantom World) Ink Arts: Myriad Colors Phantom World
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 10 – 40 (30 + 40 = 70 )
Damage: 20 – 80 (80)
Description: Myriad Colors Phantom World is specialized branch of ninjutsu developed by the some of the best Ink Ninjutsu users within the world, being the sister counterpart to Ink Art: Solid Script. The process of it is done in three differing steps, all of which occurs instantly within each other, utilization of chakra absorbing ink similar to Ink Art: Fragile and Empty ,manipulation of ink into words and finally infusion of elemental chakra into the words while also molding ink and element together. What Myriad pans out to do is through the limitless imagination of the user, due to the essence of art - will create familiars through the use of words, i.e creating the word “dragon” while infusion earth based chakra into the word will cause the formation of an actual stone dragon capable of defending the user from attacks or even attacking the enemy. This technique is not limited to only defensive uses, as it can create a variety of things, be it animals, mythical creatures, extinct animals etc. The user draws the words in mid air, allowing for the words to form in either standard letters or in kanji form, then making a hand seal . The size, strength and range all differ based on the ranking of the technique used with D - C Rank being able to be used up to short range, B- A Rank Up to Mid Range while S - Rank up to long(Regardless of Rank used, all will first originate from within short range of the user. The creations of D - C range reaching up to five meters, B-A reaching up to 15 meters while S - rank being 15 meters and above. B-Rank and above uses require a handseal. A Ranks can be used up to three times per battle, while S ranks can be used up to twice. In the case of the S rank usage, no Ink Technique above B Rank can be used in the next turn. Creations made from this technique are able to act on their own and outside the need of user’s concentration but can only last up to three turns - while they also carry the elemental properties of the infused element. The user can also use this without the need of an ink brush similarly by controlling the ink similar to Ninja Arts: Ink Flush though for B/A Rank usages, the user needs to make a single hand seal in conjunction to the element it is associated with (such as the Tiger Seal being heavily involved with Katon) while B-rank and above requires two hand seals (though if the user is has a primary affinity for the infused element, only one seal is required)
(Inton/Inkupo: Tsukiakari no Utsukushisa) Yin Release/Ink Arts: Beauty of the Moonlight
Chakra Cost: N/A (Outlined In Technique)
Description: Tsukiakari no Utsukushisa is a unique technique that was developed by Katsushika Oi after attaining Yin Release. She came to an understanding of what Yin Release could provide her - taking the concept of "making something out of nothing" to a literal point. With a vision and goal in mind, she began to experiment with the nature - which through the teachings of "Yin Release: Change of Heaven" she achieved this goal. This was the ability to conjure and created Ink out of nothingness, something that would normally be unreachable due to the nature of her Ink Ninjutsu works. Oi however believe there was more to it, and thus this technique layouts the foundation of her achievement. This ink's properties are vastly beyond normal ink - as it is easily capable of replicating all ink ninjutsu. This includes becoming the ink she uses for her ink tattoos, written in scrolls or just in general anything related to ink ninjutsu. Though this is only the surface as for example techniques that may come from a scroll, this technique simply allows her to "spawn" ink into reality via Yin Release. The ink can be spawned at ranged lengths as well - but most always begin outside of short range of the enemy. While this requires a more conscious effort to do. Along side the ink, having been composed of the user's Yin chakra is naturally degenerative. Those who come into immediate contact with the ink will have their chakra absorbed. This is at a rate of - 50 per turn if contact isn't broken. When spawning techniques outside of short range, an additional +40 chakra is required per technique, where as starting from short range only needs +20. Oi can also use her ink brush infused with the Yin Release ink as normal to perform it traditionally like ink ninjutsu though doesn't require any specific canvas such a ink ninjutsu scroll etc. Techniques that are dormant and has this applied to them, require an additional +20 chakra to use normally. This must be posted along side the technique it is applied towards.
Note: This technique can only be used every other turn
Note: This technique is passive and can be applied to more than one technique per use

Reactions: Vegeta

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from here - 176

Menma seeing the giant goddess roaming further into his lands was starting to get a bit pissed off. Only a few of the others had arrived, surely recovering thier stamina from the previous bout with the Primordial. Euither that, or they had gotten scared and were tucking tail to go and bid their loved ones good bye due to the apparent end of the world. Menma would have to step up his own attacks if they were truly gonna keep Tiamat from destroying humanity. He would allow the full extent of Kurama chakra to mesh with his own and in doing so achieve his most powerful transformation: Tailed Beast Mode. Menam floated on his wings of wind, that was mixed with golden flames of chakra emanating from the empowered Menma. He was ready to give it his all as he assumed the full form of the Kyuubi, taking his place within the head as he floated higher into the sky. Menma would preform a single handseal and create two shadow clones with the shroud of chakra alongside him each exhibiting the same level of power as he.

( Bijū Mōdo ) - Tailed Beast Mode
Chakra: 100
Damage: N/A ( +40 to Ninjutsu )
Description: Once the user and Kurama start working together, he gains access to Kurama's full abilities through this mode. By melding Kurama's unrestrained chakra together with his own, the user is able to enter Tailed Beast Mode with his shroud undergoing a drastic change. The shroud itself parts down the middle and opens into a large full-length coat, revealing a black undergarment with magatama near his neck, whilst his seal's numerous swirl-patterns that were located all over his body, open out into complete, dark circles. The user also gains slit pupils and his whisker-markings become much thicker. The colour of the cloak turns orange, having mixed Naruto's yellow chakra and Kurama's red. Minato's cloak is slightly darker than Naruto's. The cloak also has nine tail-like appendages formed from the cloak and flowing from it with lines running down the middle of each. While in this form, his speed and strength is dramatically enhanced, even beyond the level of the 9 Tails Chakra Mode. However, rather than becoming a true flesh-replica of the fox, the chakra shroud from the enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode instead enlarges and recreates Kurama's overall form, while retaining the exact same seal that was previously present on the user's body. Not only is the chakra cloak translucent, not hindering his vision from inside, but it can also be manifested partially, according to his needs. While he can perform techniques while on this mode, his use of clones is limited, and the user can only make 2 clones.
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns and can only be used twice per battle, standing as his complete transformation. After it ends, the user cannot use any Bijuu techniques for 3 turns and cannot use any transformation for at least 4 turns.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 85% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

At the same time, the 9 Tails would have taken control of his body and launched several consecutive Bijuudamas towards Tiamat in a narrow attack that would serve to cause many near simultaneous explosions that would be potent enough to hopefully knock Tiamat down. However, Menma knew from previous experiance it was highly unlikely. In Tiamat current form she was just as big if not larger than the Complete Transformation Menma exuded. His clones would each manifest a head of the nine tails, that they would each take their place in. This gave the Tailed Beast the appearance of having three heads on one body, and would serve as a means for Menma and his clones to attack simultaneously.

Bijutsu - Bijūdo | Tailed Beast Skill - Tailed Beast Fury - passive
Range: N/A
Chakra: 30
Description: This technique is a passive skill granted to Tailed Beasts, and by extension their Jinchuurikis. As the Tailed Beasts are beings made of pure chakra, they are able to maintain control and sentience through their chakra when the Jinchuuriki is using a transformation that allows the use of chakra arms or partial transformations. The Tailed Beast may independently control the body parts allowing them to act on their own with or without input from the Jinchuuriki and allowing the Tailed Beast to fight without being fully released. This allows the Tailed Beast to protect their host against threats they may not be aware of or even surmount a surprise attack when the opponent least expects it. Due to the unpredictable nature of this ability, this control can be initiated at any time not costing a move and within the same timeframe as another technique. This skill makes it hard for even a fully matured Sharingan user to track and react to the sudden movements as there are no outward signs to signify the manipulation taking place.
Note:
The jinchuuriki must have a chakra shroud or be in initial transformation to use. Naruto bios may use this technique in any of his Bijuu Modes.

( Bijutsu: Renzoku Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Continuous Tailed Beast Menacing Ball
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 60+30+40= 130 per Ball x 5 = 650
Description: The Continuous Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is a barrage of multiple consecutive Bijudamas shot at the enemy. Unlike normal Bijudamas, these are less compressed due to the faster rate as which they are created, allowing the user to release them all in the time he would otherwise require to release a normal Bijudama. They can overcome the power weakness in sheer number and speed. Each of these projectiles is equivalent to A-Rank and the user can shoot up to 5 in a consecutive, wide or narrow, spread attack.
Note: Can only be used in complete form.

CP: 4360 - 100 = 4260 / 3 = 1420 - 30 = 1390
SM: 1045 - 20 -10 = 1015 / 3 = 350 - 70 = 280

C1: 1420 | 350
C2: 1420 | 350

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, as she finished her travels from the previous landmark, Oui found herself arriving at the Valley of Frost –only to be met with the sight of the giant goddess roaming over the lands as the mass of giant mud leaked from her very body. The Radiant Knight watched in awe but also fear as the world she loved slowly begin to become confused by this…creature of origin. She gathered her bearings as she mustered up whatever strength she had in her body in order to attack Tiamat without any remorse. She immediately surged her chakra from the very ground below; allowing for several pillars of bright blue Prana to be summoned, consuming the mud and absorbing it as its transported to the Throne.

It lacked chakra in its composition, allowing for it to be easily absorbed by the Throne’s unique power. The energy would meet into one final beam of orb energy above Tiamat as she forcefully took orb and smashed it down onto the giant. This forces her body on contact with the Prana to become frozen solid in place, allowing for the Radiant to follow up more into her attack. “I was one of the reasons you become apart of this world again…which means this is just another mistake I need to correct!” she said yelling at the top of her voice.

She summoned the strength that she could of her Yin based abilities and conjured a giant hawk composed of her Dark Vacuity chakra nature. It’s body was, however, the unique Yin origin ink she learned to form with the help of her father’s scrolls. The giant hawk would slam its body into that of Tiamat’s, allowing for the implosion properties of the ionized ash to cause the affected portion of Tiamat’s body to collapse in response. “Vanish into nothingness…” she said to herself as she watched on in the invent the goddess somehow managed to tank her blow.

Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. Created constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every three turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn.
Note: The upper echelon of the clan (Servants and above) are capable of using this technique without hand signs for B-rank and below. A-rank will require two hand signs and S-rank requires three.
Note: The lower tier clan members (Phantasms to Guardians) will require 5 to 3 hand seals for all ranks, decreasing as they they ascend in rank.

(Inkupo: Musaigen no Phantom World) Ink Arts: Myriad Colors Phantom World
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 10 – 40 (30 + 40 = 70 )
Damage: 20 – 80 (80)
Description: Myriad Colors Phantom World is specialized branch of ninjutsu developed by the some of the best Ink Ninjutsu users within the world, being the sister counterpart to Ink Art: Solid Script. The process of it is done in three differing steps, all of which occurs instantly within each other, utilization of chakra absorbing ink similar to Ink Art: Fragile and Empty ,manipulation of ink into words and finally infusion of elemental chakra into the words while also molding ink and element together. What Myriad pans out to do is through the limitless imagination of the user, due to the essence of art - will create familiars through the use of words, i.e creating the word “dragon” while infusion earth based chakra into the word will cause the formation of an actual stone dragon capable of defending the user from attacks or even attacking the enemy. This technique is not limited to only defensive uses, as it can create a variety of things, be it animals, mythical creatures, extinct animals etc. The user draws the words in mid air, allowing for the words to form in either standard letters or in kanji form, then making a hand seal . The size, strength and range all differ based on the ranking of the technique used with D - C Rank being able to be used up to short range, B- A Rank Up to Mid Range while S - Rank up to long(Regardless of Rank used, all will first originate from within short range of the user. The creations of D - C range reaching up to five meters, B-A reaching up to 15 meters while S - rank being 15 meters and above. B-Rank and above uses require a handseal. A Ranks can be used up to three times per battle, while S ranks can be used up to twice. In the case of the S rank usage, no Ink Technique above B Rank can be used in the next turn. Creations made from this technique are able to act on their own and outside the need of user’s concentration but can only last up to three turns - while they also carry the elemental properties of the infused element. The user can also use this without the need of an ink brush similarly by controlling the ink similar to Ninja Arts: Ink Flush though for B/A Rank usages, the user needs to make a single hand seal in conjunction to the element it is associated with (such as the Tiger Seal being heavily involved with Katon) while B-rank and above requires two hand seals (though if the user is has a primary affinity for the infused element, only one seal is required)
(Inton/Inkupo: Tsukiakari no Utsukushisa) Yin Release/Ink Arts: Beauty of the Moonlight
Chakra Cost: N/A (Outlined In Technique)
Description: Tsukiakari no Utsukushisa is a unique technique that was developed by Katsushika Oi after attaining Yin Release. She came to an understanding of what Yin Release could provide her - taking the concept of "making something out of nothing" to a literal point. With a vision and goal in mind, she began to experiment with the nature - which through the teachings of "Yin Release: Change of Heaven" she achieved this goal. This was the ability to conjure and created Ink out of nothingness, something that would normally be unreachable due to the nature of her Ink Ninjutsu works. Oi however believe there was more to it, and thus this technique layouts the foundation of her achievement. This ink's properties are vastly beyond normal ink - as it is easily capable of replicating all ink ninjutsu. This includes becoming the ink she uses for her ink tattoos, written in scrolls or just in general anything related to ink ninjutsu. Though this is only the surface as for example techniques that may come from a scroll, this technique simply allows her to "spawn" ink into reality via Yin Release. The ink can be spawned at ranged lengths as well - but most always begin outside of short range of the enemy. While this requires a more conscious effort to do. Along side the ink, having been composed of the user's Yin chakra is naturally degenerative. Those who come into immediate contact with the ink will have their chakra absorbed. This is at a rate of - 50 per turn if contact isn't broken. When spawning techniques outside of short range, an additional +40 chakra is required per technique, where as starting from short range only needs +20. Oi can also use her ink brush infused with the Yin Release ink as normal to perform it traditionally like ink ninjutsu though doesn't require any specific canvas such a ink ninjutsu scroll etc. Techniques that are dormant and has this applied to them, require an additional +20 chakra to use normally. This must be posted along side the technique it is applied towards.
Note: This technique can only be used every other turn
Note: This technique is passive and can be applied to more than one technique per use
Coming from here - 176

Menma seeing the giant goddess roaming further into his lands was starting to get a bit pissed off. Only a few of the others had arrived, surely recovering thier stamina from the previous bout with the Primordial. Euither that, or they had gotten scared and were tucking tail to go and bid their loved ones good bye due to the apparent end of the world. Menma would have to step up his own attacks if they were truly gonna keep Tiamat from destroying humanity. He would allow the full extent of Kurama chakra to mesh with his own and in doing so achieve his most powerful transformation: Tailed Beast Mode. Menam floated on his wings of wind, that was mixed with golden flames of chakra emanating from the empowered Menma. He was ready to give it his all as he assumed the full form of the Kyuubi, taking his place within the head as he floated higher into the sky. Menma would preform a single handseal and create two shadow clones with the shroud of chakra alongside him each exhibiting the same level of power as he.

Description: Once the user and Kurama start working together, he gains access to Kurama's full abilities through this mode. By melding Kurama's unrestrained chakra together with his own, the user is able to enter Tailed Beast Mode with his shroud undergoing a drastic change. The shroud itself parts down the middle and opens into a large full-length coat, revealing a black undergarment with magatama near his neck, whilst his seal's numerous swirl-patterns that were located all over his body, open out into complete, dark circles. The user also gains slit pupils and his whisker-markings become much thicker. The colour of the cloak turns orange, having mixed Naruto's yellow chakra and Kurama's red. Minato's cloak is slightly darker than Naruto's. The cloak also has nine tail-like appendages formed from the cloak and flowing from it with lines running down the middle of each. While in this form, his speed and strength is dramatically enhanced, even beyond the level of the 9 Tails Chakra Mode. However, rather than becoming a true flesh-replica of the fox, the chakra shroud from the enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode instead enlarges and recreates Kurama's overall form, while retaining the exact same seal that was previously present on the user's body. Not only is the chakra cloak translucent, not hindering his vision from inside, but it can also be manifested partially, according to his needs. While he can perform techniques while on this mode, his use of clones is limited, and the user can only make 2 clones.
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns and can only be used twice per battle, standing as his complete transformation. After it ends, the user cannot use any Bijuu techniques for 3 turns and cannot use any transformation for at least 4 turns.

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 85% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

At the same time, the 9 Tails would have taken control of his body and launched several consecutive Bijuudamas towards Tiamat in a narrow attack that would serve to cause many near simultaneous explosions that would be potent enough to hopefully knock Tiamat down. However, Menma knew from previous experiance it was highly unlikely. In Tiamat current form she was just as big if not larger than the Complete Transformation Menma exuded. His clones would each manifest a head of the nine tails, that they would each take their place in. This gave the Tailed Beast the appearance of having three heads on one body, and would serve as a means for Menma and his clones to attack simultaneously.

Description: This technique is a passive skill granted to Tailed Beasts, and by extension their Jinchuurikis. As the Tailed Beasts are beings made of pure chakra, they are able to maintain control and sentience through their chakra when the Jinchuuriki is using a transformation that allows the use of chakra arms or partial transformations. The Tailed Beast may independently control the body parts allowing them to act on their own with or without input from the Jinchuuriki and allowing the Tailed Beast to fight without being fully released. This allows the Tailed Beast to protect their host against threats they may not be aware of or even surmount a surprise attack when the opponent least expects it. Due to the unpredictable nature of this ability, this control can be initiated at any time not costing a move and within the same timeframe as another technique. This skill makes it hard for even a fully matured Sharingan user to track and react to the sudden movements as there are no outward signs to signify the manipulation taking place.
Note:
The jinchuuriki must have a chakra shroud or be in initial transformation to use. Naruto bios may use this technique in any of his Bijuu Modes.

( Bijutsu: Renzoku Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Continuous Tailed Beast Menacing Ball
Description: The Continuous Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is a barrage of multiple consecutive Bijudamas shot at the enemy. Unlike normal Bijudamas, these are less compressed due to the faster rate as which they are created, allowing the user to release them all in the time he would otherwise require to release a normal Bijudama. They can overcome the power weakness in sheer number and speed. Each of these projectiles is equivalent to A-Rank and the user can shoot up to 5 in a consecutive, wide or narrow, spread attack.

The pillars of light that erupted from the ground caught Tiamat's attention, her Sea of Life vanishing momentarily. The attempt to remove it was for naught, as the goddess' body naturally released more of the vile substance. An orb of energy crashed down on the goddess, but she was unfazed by its influence, turning her head to the insolent wretch who would dare to attack her. Her crimson eyes glow menacingly, and she unleashes an ear-shattering howl, raising her arm in the direction of the girl to command the Sea of Life. Summoning a gigantic tidal wave of the Sea of Life, surpassing the Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave in size and scale, she sends it towards Hokusai, and changes her focus to the other life form she could detect within the area. This one seemed much more powerful, concentrating the essence of a great beast in order to attack her. Concentrating the ancient power within herself, Tiamat unleashes a great crimson beam from her eyes that tears through the consecutive orbs flung at her by the Jinchūriki, aimed to smash directly into the original and his clones altogether. All the while, the Chaos Tide continues to spread, infecting more of the land as it travels.

Damage: 60 – 300 / N/A (130)
Description: The Sea of Life is one of Tiamat’s signature skills and is the physical manifestation of her Divine Authority, the ‘Principle of Regression,’ and her position as “Mother.” In essence, the Sea of Life manifests the concept of all life being born from the sea. The Sea of Life of Tiamat is void of chakra and a substance that resembles a black mud that can be released from any part of Tiamat’s body, in any of her evolutionary states. The mud itself is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. Passively Tiamat will release the Sea of Life from her lower extremities at a constant rate, with the mud spreading at a rate of 10 meters per turn. After four turns, any landmark Tiamat occupies will become completely filled by the Sea of Life making it highly hazardous for life. It is possible to momentarily impede its spread, operating neutral to all chakra natures and transformations as long as it respects damage interactions. But the mud cannot truly be quelled; lost mud is simply replaced at accelerated rates making it a simple task to overwhelm many organisms within moments. The quantity of mud that Tiamat expels is essentially infinite, allowing it to fill any volume necessary.

Should a living being, essentially any organic matter, come into contact with the Sea of Life then they will become subject to the Amino-Geis; the Geis completely binds body and mind to Tiamat’s will and causes the organism to undergo a significant physical transformation. This alters the existence of this being into that of a monster on a genetic level. Instances of this include the former Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, as well as the numerous Lahmu that are invading from the ocean.

(Nammu Duranki: Sōsei no Ri ni Shitagae) – Nammu Duranki: Abide the Laws of Creation
Damage: 90 – 200 (170)
Description: An ability cast through Tiamat’s eyes, a spell which conjures beams of crimson energy. The energy carries a potent curse derived from her Nega-Genesis and Vessel of Omnipotence that afflicts an enemy target upon direct contact. Upon taking hold the curse infests the thermal wounds created on the body by the energy, acting as a virus which breaks down any and all forms of chakra it comes in contact with. Techniques intended to heal, even those as high caliber as Yang Release, will have their potency reduced by 90%. This technique’s curse can only be reversed by something as potent as a surge of Natural Energy exceeding a chakra level of 120 or Yin-Yang Release.

Valley of Frost Contamination: Moderate (2/4)

Reactions: Vegeta and Geezus

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hokusai who was still airborne wasn’t finding the defeat of this goddess to be as easy as a job she would hope it would be. Immediately finding herself in a rather dangerous situation, the Radiant Knight saw the infernal blast of black mud heading directly towards her location. Hokusai was prepared for it as she weaved the needed hand seals. This allowed for a prana aura to form around herself as a means of protection, immediately clashing with the mud and absorbing it as it’s banished to the Throne.

As the wave didn’t faze her at all, she continued in her assault of attacks on the Goddess. She rose her hand, conjuring a giant dragon composed of ionized ash and yin release chakra natures. This dragon took no mercy on the goddess as it’s large body immediately attempted to devour the rear side of the goddess’s body. It’s ionized ash body would also cause the flesh of the goddess to be ionized as it collapses onto itself.

That is for my father!” she yelled at the goddess with tears in her eyes. This was the revenge that seeked for her dear old man.

Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. This technique can last a maximum of three turns. S-Rank applications can be used twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana single turn.

(Inton: Dai Mugen Ryu) - Yin Release: Great Phantom Dragons
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage: 100 | 120 (for multi-element)
Description: A more powerful version of “Yin Release Hungry Ghost Technique.” Rather than the user arbitrarily adding their Yin Release chakra to a specific technique, the user will create a number of large, elemental dragons using any of the basic elements plus their Yin Release chakra. The user can create up to 5 serpentine dragons which, once created, can act independently according to the user’s will. Due to the user being able to manipulate multiple elements at once, each dragon created can be of a different nature. Each dragon will also have the absorption properties of “Hungry Ghost,” thus becoming even more dangerous. However, due to the massive amount of chakra and control needed to use these dragons, the user can only control two dragons at any given time. While the dragons are present, the user cannot use any Yang Release or elemental techniques that currently exist within the dragons. Yin Release masters can combine two natures together in order to make a multi-elemental dragon or even a dragon consisting of an advanced element or CE that they know. However, in doing so they will only be able to create two dragons.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Doombringer | Passive )
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
A few days ago me and my villagers here, we had just gotten out of a fight with the Fallen Shogun.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny, beast, in the middle of the Hokubu.
And she said: "Bring the Strongest Techniques from across the world, or I'll eat your souls."
Well me and the boys, we looked at each other, and we each said. "Okay!"

Sado and his clones would arrive on the field still flying high in the air due to their wings afforded by their Sage Transformation abilities. Sado's own variation of the Hands of Sloth technique were still being boosted by both his Sage Mode and the fact that he had increased their weight exponentially. Without a pause, while belting forth a loud, string of lyrics with a bardic nature and tone he caused the two incorporeal and invisible Hands of Sloth to whip outward toward the Mother of Beasts.
Due to the fact that they were imperceivable by her, the hands should be able to bypass her guard hitting her for mortal damage, slashing across her upper-body, however, Sado seemed more interested in making a flashy show out of his, his allies, and the entrance of his clone than just arriving silently. He was a loud, and annoying individual, but, for the most part he backed up his words with action.
He continued wailing outward toward the Mother using Thunderwave to snuff out and diminish her own voice. She had done nothing but wail, scream and yell out to the world. To everyone there, it might seem that Sado believed himself better at it than the Mother of Beasts as his cadence continued to flow forward. Hopefully, his allies would be soon behind him to reinforce and aid him, but if not he was willing to die here, to prove himself worthy of the title bestowed upon him and his villagers. They were the "chosen protectors!"

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth ( Sado | Reference )
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 w/ YY: Hands of Sloth) -50 per turn
Damage: 120 ( +20 Sage Mode ) ( +40 Added Weight ) = 180 x2 = 360
Description: This technique gets its name from one of the deadliest sins, sloth. The user begins by clapping their hands and focusing their Yin Release chakra behind them. The user creates several chakra arms (up to 8) behind them which are spiritual in nature. They do not appear to the naked senses, only Sage Mode users, Rinnegan and other Yin-Yang Release users can detect these hands. The best way to describe this technique is in relation to Madara’s Boader Jail technique. The arms are capable of physically interacting with the world and attacking or defending against physical constructs. However, the user can freely turn them completely intangible if they wish to bypass physical obstacles. The base usage of this technique allows the user to attack or defend covertly by freely manipulating the invisible arms. However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. Dejection is a loss of will and focus translated in causing a victim to lose coherent perception of the world around them and weaken their ability to defend against genjutsu. Idleness is a loss of action which is translated to a hampered ability to cast techniques. Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. The third and final form of this technique is brought about when the user introduces their Yang Release chakra which essentially makes the hands quasi-sentient and self-sufficient without the user’s mental input.
Note: all Yin Release users can use the base form of this technique. Yin Release masters or Yin-Yang users can use the second form. The final form of this technique can only be used by Yin-Yang users with a Yin affinity.
Note: The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. The more a victim interacts with the hands the worse they become. When touched by the hands once, the victim enters dejection and becomes unable to deduce A-rank and above genjutsu and unable to break S-rank genjutsu by any means. When touched twice the victim enters idleness and they become unable to perform techniques within a single time-frame. When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. The properties of sloth can only affect victims if the hands are tangible. Switching between tangibility and intangibility requires a move.
Note: Genjutsu specialists and other Yin-Yang users can resist the properties of sloth through the use of counter genjutsu or Yin Release techniques like Yin State.
Note: This technique can be used once per battle. While in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques.
And we threw out the first things that came to our heads, they just so happened to be.
The Strongest Techniques in the World, they were the Strongest Techniques in the World.
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see.
One and one make two, two and one make three. It must have been destiny.
Once every ten-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow!
And the music doth flow!

His clones both attacked in unison, to Sado as the clone Smith swelled chakra through the earthen infused Yamata no Orochi increasing its weight and allowing the several heads to swing and slide together through the air like a large javelin. While moving and swaying together they aimed to piece through the gargantuan head of the Mother of Beasts' new form. It was aimed to deal a decisive blow landing critical damage if possible, and in unison, to her being distracted by the other shinobi this may allow Sado's clones the moment needed to exploit the opening.
Sado nor his clones were stupid, they all knew that they weren't going to be able to take on Tiamat by themselves they needed the others, and they needed their allies. Though Sado and each of his clones couldn't help themselves, they couldn't do anything without being the center of attention. Without garnering the world's eye, in truth, they wanted others to watch. Sado Yasutora the Goliath Barbarian! Sado Yasutora, the Demon! Sado Yasutora, the Monster of the Tea Peninsula! Sado Yasutora the Shogun Slayer! Sado Yasutora the First Tsumikage!
The whole damn world knew his name, his enemies bellowed it from the Noticeboard, bounties, missions, anything to tear him down. Everything failed, even Takauji Ashikaga with his military strength, fortitude and training and his pilfered fortune couldn't stand before the growing might of the Village Hidden in Sin. He took lives, but he couldn't break them, and neither could the Mother of Beasts.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake ( Smith | Reference )
Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra ( +20 Sage Mode ) ( +40 Added Weight ) = 180 x2 = 360
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique ( Smith )
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.
Needless to say, the Mother of Beasts was stunned.
Halted were her gasping wails.
We thought the beast was done.
She asked us: "Be you Sages?"
And we said, "Nay. We are but men!"
Rock!
AAHHHHHHH-AHHH-AHH
WHOAAAOA!

All right! They were the best muthafuckin' Techniques, the greatest Techniques in the world!
And the peculiar thing is this, my friends:
The Techniques we used on that fateful night they didn't actually look!
Anything like these Techniques!
These are just a tribute!
You gotta, believe me, I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion.

The Extra Clone, would follow both Smith and Sado's lead as he channeled earth chakra through the Hands of Sloth that extended out from his back. He increased their weight several times as they lashed out in a haphazard and menacing way. Obviously only those with Sage Mode, Rinnegan or Yin-Yang would be able to sense the presence of the hands so as they slammed forward aimed for the bellowing maw of the creature they should indeed land a critical blow just like the others. Sado and his clones were working together, to try and take down the Mother, they were throwing out everything they had at their disposal.
Sado hadn't slept in more than a week, not since before his three-day bout with the Fallen Shogun, he was weak but there he was awake his muscles strained, they ached. The world had never seen a bastard, orphan, whoreson in more need of a break. He was giving everything, and somehow the Mother could take, and take and take. Her form was new, her body uninjured and refreshed. He needed rest. He guessed this was some sort of test.
Together, after sending everything they had at the Mother, they could only collectively wait and watch. Hoping, that through failure and destruction his friends, and his allies would rise to the occasion. That, he would have someone to fall back upon when his loud boisterous move, turned out to be nothing but incessant noise for the Mother who could take so much from him and stand unabated.

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth ( Extra Clone | Reference )
Description: This technique gets its name from one of the deadliest sins, sloth. The user begins by clapping their hands and focusing their Yin Release chakra behind them. The user creates several chakra arms (up to 8) behind them which are spiritual in nature. They do not appear to the naked senses, only Sage Mode users, Rinnegan and other Yin-Yang Release users can detect these hands. The best way to describe this technique is in relation to Madara’s Boader Jail technique. The arms are capable of physically interacting with the world and attacking or defending against physical constructs. However, the user can freely turn them completely intangible if they wish to bypass physical obstacles. The base usage of this technique allows the user to attack or defend covertly by freely manipulating the invisible arms. However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. Dejection is a loss of will and focus translated in causing a victim to lose coherent perception of the world around them and weaken their ability to defend against genjutsu. Idleness is a loss of action which is translated to a hampered ability to cast techniques. Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. The third and final form of this technique is brought about when the user introduces their Yang Release chakra which essentially makes the hands quasi-sentient and self-sufficient without the user’s mental input.
Note: all Yin Release users can use the base form of this technique. Yin Release masters or Yin-Yang users can use the second form. The final form of this technique can only be used by Yin-Yang users with a Yin affinity.
Note: The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. The more a victim interacts with the hands the worse they become. When touched by the hands once, the victim enters dejection and becomes unable to deduce A-rank and above genjutsu and unable to break S-rank genjutsu by any means. When touched twice the victim enters idleness and they become unable to perform techniques within a single time-frame. When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. The properties of sloth can only affect victims if the hands are tangible. Switching between tangibility and intangibility requires a move.
Note: Genjutsu specialists and other Yin-Yang users can resist the properties of sloth through the use of counter genjutsu or Yin Release techniques like Yin State.
Note: This technique can be used once per battle. While in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques.
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique ( Extra Clone )
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
From
Note: Extra moves from having clones.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here - 176

Note:
The pillars of light that erupted from the ground caught Tiamat's attention, her Sea of Life vanishing momentarily. The attempt to remove it was for naught, as the goddess' body naturally released more of the vile substance. An orb of energy crashed down on the goddess, but she was unfazed by its influence, turning her head to the insolent wretch who would dare to attack her. Her crimson eyes glow menacingly, and she unleashes an ear-shattering howl, raising her arm in the direction of the girl to command the Sea of Life. Summoning a gigantic tidal wave of the Sea of Life, surpassing the Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave in size and scale, she sends it towards Hokusai, and changes her focus to the other life form she could detect within the area. This one seemed much more powerful, concentrating the essence of a great beast in order to attack her. Concentrating the ancient power within herself, Tiamat unleashes a great crimson beam from her eyes that tears through the consecutive orbs flung at her by the Jinchūriki, aimed to smash directly into the original and his clones altogether. All the while, the Chaos Tide continues to spread, infecting more of the land as it travels.

Damage: 60 – 300 / N/A (130)
Description: The Sea of Life is one of Tiamat’s signature skills and is the physical manifestation of her Divine Authority, the ‘Principle of Regression,’ and her position as “Mother.” In essence, the Sea of Life manifests the concept of all life being born from the sea. The Sea of Life of Tiamat is void of chakra and a substance that resembles a black mud that can be released from any part of Tiamat’s body, in any of her evolutionary states. The mud itself is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. Passively Tiamat will release the Sea of Life from her lower extremities at a constant rate, with the mud spreading at a rate of 10 meters per turn. After four turns, any landmark Tiamat occupies will become completely filled by the Sea of Life making it highly hazardous for life. It is possible to momentarily impede its spread, operating neutral to all chakra natures and transformations as long as it respects damage interactions. But the mud cannot truly be quelled; lost mud is simply replaced at accelerated rates making it a simple task to overwhelm many organisms within moments. The quantity of mud that Tiamat expels is essentially infinite, allowing it to fill any volume necessary.

Should a living being, essentially any organic matter, come into contact with the Sea of Life then they will become subject to the Amino-Geis; the Geis completely binds body and mind to Tiamat’s will and causes the organism to undergo a significant physical transformation. This alters the existence of this being into that of a monster on a genetic level. Instances of this include the former Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, as well as the numerous Lahmu that are invading from the ocean.

(Nammu Duranki: Sōsei no Ri ni Shitagae) – Nammu Duranki: Abide the Laws of Creation
Damage: 90 – 200 (170)
Description: An ability cast through Tiamat’s eyes, a spell which conjures beams of crimson energy. The energy carries a potent curse derived from her Nega-Genesis and Vessel of Omnipotence that afflicts an enemy target upon direct contact. Upon taking hold the curse infests the thermal wounds created on the body by the energy, acting as a virus which breaks down any and all forms of chakra it comes in contact with. Techniques intended to heal, even those as high caliber as Yang Release, will have their potency reduced by 90%. This technique’s curse can only be reversed by something as potent as a surge of Natural Energy exceeding a chakra level of 120 or Yin-Yang Release.

Valley of Frost Contamination: Moderate (2/4)
Hokusai who was still airborne wasn’t finding the defeat of this goddess to be as easy as a job she would hope it would be. Immediately finding herself in a rather dangerous situation, the Radiant Knight saw the infernal blast of black mud heading directly towards her location. Hokusai was prepared for it as she weaved the needed hand seals. This allowed for a prana aura to form around herself as a means of protection, immediately clashing with the mud and absorbing it as it’s banished to the Throne.

As the wave didn’t faze her at all, she continued in her assault of attacks on the Goddess. She rose her hand, conjuring a giant dragon composed of ionized ash and yin release chakra natures. This dragon took no mercy on the goddess as it’s large body immediately attempted to devour the rear side of the goddess’s body. It’s ionized ash body would also cause the flesh of the goddess to be ionized as it collapses onto itself.

That is for my father!” she yelled at the goddess with tears in her eyes. This was the revenge that seeked for her dear old man.

Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. This technique can last a maximum of three turns. S-Rank applications can be used twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana single turn.

(Inton: Dai Mugen Ryu) - Yin Release: Great Phantom Dragons
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage: 100 | 120 (for multi-element)
Description: A more powerful version of “Yin Release Hungry Ghost Technique.” Rather than the user arbitrarily adding their Yin Release chakra to a specific technique, the user will create a number of large, elemental dragons using any of the basic elements plus their Yin Release chakra. The user can create up to 5 serpentine dragons which, once created, can act independently according to the user’s will. Due to the user being able to manipulate multiple elements at once, each dragon created can be of a different nature. Each dragon will also have the absorption properties of “Hungry Ghost,” thus becoming even more dangerous. However, due to the massive amount of chakra and control needed to use these dragons, the user can only control two dragons at any given time. While the dragons are present, the user cannot use any Yang Release or elemental techniques that currently exist within the dragons. Yin Release masters can combine two natures together in order to make a multi-elemental dragon or even a dragon consisting of an advanced element or CE that they know. However, in doing so they will only be able to create two dragons.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Doombringer | Passive )
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
A few days ago me and my villagers here, we had just gotten out of a fight with the Fallen Shogun.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny, beast, in the middle of the Hokubu.
And she said: "Bring the Strongest Techniques in the world, or I'll eat your souls."
Well me and boys, we looked at each other, and we each said. "Okay!"

Sado and his clones would arrive on the field still flying high in the air due to their wings afforded by their Sage Transformation abilities. Sado's own variation of the Hands of Sloth technique were still being boosted by both his Sage Mode and the fact that he had increased their weight exponentially. Without a pause, while belting forth a loud, string of lyrics with a bardic nature and tone he caused the two incorporeal and invisible hands of Sloth to whip outward toward the Mother of Beasts.
Due to the fact that they were imperceivable by her, the hands should be able to bypass her guard hitting her for mortal damage, slashing across her upper-body, however, Sado seemed more interested in making a flashy show out of his, his allies, and the entrance of his clone than just arriving silently. He was a loud, and annoying individual, but, for the most part he backed up his words with action.
He continued wailing outward toward the Mother using Thunderwave to snuff out and diminish her own voice. She had done nothing but wail, scream and yell out to the world. To everyone there, it might seem that Sado believed himself better at than the Mother of Beasts as his cadence continued to flow forward. Hopefully, his allies would be soon behind him to reinforce and aid him, but if not he was willing to die here, to prove himself worthy of the title bestowed upon him and his villagers. They were the "chosen protectors!"

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth ( Sado | Reference )
And we threw out the first things that came to our heads, they just so happened to be.
The Strongest Techniques in the World, they were the Strongest Techniques in the World.
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see.
One and one make two, two and one make three, It must have been destiny.
Once every ten-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow!
And the music doth flow!

His clones both attacked in unison, to Sado as the clone Smith swelled chakra through the earthen infused Yamata no Orochi increasing its weight and allowing the several heads to swing and slide together through the air like a large javelin. While moving and swaying together they aimed to piece through the gargantuan head of the Mother of Beasts' new form. It was aimed to deal a decisive blow landing critical damage if possible, and in unison, to her being distracted by the other shinobi this may allow Sado's clones the moment needed to exploit the opening.
Sado nor his clones were stupid, they all knew that they weren't going to be able to take on Tiamat by themselves they needed the others, and they needed their allies. Though Sado and each of his clones couldn't help themselves, they couldn't do anything without being the center of attention. Without garnering the world's eye, in truth, they wanted others to watch. Sado Yasutora the Goliath Barbarian! Sado Yasutora, the Demon! Sado Yasutora, the Monster of the Tea Pennisula! Sado Yasutora the Shogun Slayer! Sado Yasutora the First Tsumikage!
The whole damn world knew his name, his enemies bellowed it from the Noticeboard, bounties, missions, anything to tear him down. Everything failed, even Takauji Ashikaga with his military strength, fortitude and training and his pilfered fortune couldn't stand before the growing might of the Village Hidden in Sin. He took lives, but he couldn't break them, and neither could the Mother of Beasts.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake ( Smith | Reference )
Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra ( +20 Sage Mode ) ( +40 Added Weight ) = 180 x2 = 360
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique ( Smith )
Needless to say, the Mother of Beasts was stunned.
Halted were her gasping wails.
We thought the beast was done.
She asked us: "Be you Sages?"
And we said, "Nay. We are but men!"
Rock!
AAHHHHHHH-AHHH-AHH
WHOAAAOA!

All right! They were the best muthafuckin' Techniques, the greatest Techniques in the world!
And the peculiar thing is this, my friends:
The Techniques we used on that fateful night they didn't actually look!
Anything like these Techniques!
These are just a tribute!
You gotta, believe me, I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion.

The Extra Clone, would follow both Smith and Sado's lead as he channeled earth chakra through the Hands of Sloth that extended out from his back. He increased their weight several times as they lashed out in a haphazard and menacing way. Obviously only those with Sage Mode, Rinnegan or Yin-Yang would be able to sense the presence of the hands so as they slammed forward aimed for the bellowing maw of the creature they should indeed land a critical blow just like the others. Sado and his clones were working together, to try and take down the Mother, they were throwing out everything they had at their disposal.
Sado hadn't slept in more than a week, not since before his three-day bout with the Fallen Shogun, he was weak but there he was awake his muscles strained, they ached. The world had never seen a bastard, orphan, whoreson in more need of a break. He was giving everything, and somehow the Mother could take, and take and take. Her form was new, her body uninjured and refreshed. He needed rest. He guessed this was some sort of test.
Together, after sending everything they had at the Mother, they could only collectively wait and watch. Hoping, that through failure and destruction his friends, and his allies would rise to the occasion. That, he would have someone to fall back upon when his loud boisterous move, turned out to be nothing but incessant noise for the Mother who could take so much from him and stand unabated.

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth ( Extra Clone | Reference )
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique ( Extra Clone )
From
Coming from Here
Post to pre-fight/actives list

His eyes saw his Leader arrive, long before his ears heard the music booming from everywhere. Good ol' Sado-Kage. The group traveled carefully avoiding the mud that seemed to be spreading in all directions. Geets saw the attacks commencing, The large monster of a woman attacking a girl who defended herself and countered, then firing a beam towards the host of a Bijuu seemingly the most powerful of all, and this beam was shredding thru Bijuu bombs a terrifying feat in itself. This Taimat or Mother, whatever, was a worthy foe for the world to fight. Vegeta had already seen her defeated once, and rise once more more powerful than before. Must have Saiyan cells. Making sure to include their allies on the field in Pyromania's protection, Majin and the Dragon of the Crimson Shadow position themselves between the 9 Tails and Mother. Her beam weakened slightly by the Bijuu bombs, Majin has the Dragon release a huge great fireball, that meets and pushes the beam back as it carries on to hit her in the chest before exploding into a massive firestorm of intensified heat. Meanwhile flying with his wings above Trolly at the level of Tiamat's head, Vegeta creates two massive chidori's on his hands as he opens his arms out to his sides powering up his attack and flying upwards to be at a height advantage to Mother. Slamming his hands together, he bellows out loudly across Thunderwave's sound system "FINAL FLASH!!!" as he releases a massive thunderbolt aimed straight for her face, this occurring simultaneously to Majin's attack. Afterwards, Vegeta throws several kunai marked by FTG seals to mid range to Mother's left and right. Meanwhile, Boit was short ranged to Vegeta and Trolly's left side, and wasn't shy about getting in on the action, using his abilities he breaths life into the ground directly beneath Tiamat's position, causing a 2 meter diameter spike to rise at frightening speeds, set to impale Mother from below sans Vlad the Impaler, entering her groin and exiting her head. Crit hits all around if they landed..

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap. (Geets)
Range: Mid-Long
Damage: 80+30+20=130
Description: The user will cover his hands in with lightning, essentially performing a (Raiton: Chidori) Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds in each hand. Clapping his hands together, the user can unleash that massive amount of lightning chakra into the form of a powerful Thunderbolt directed at the target. The technique is best used if the user has a height advantage in relation to the target. The thunderbolt is strong enough to leave a giant crater and cannot be used while being in Short-range of the target, at the risk of being hit also.
( Senpo - Kōshoku-kage no Ryū) Sage Arts - Dragon of the Crimson Shadow (Majin)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplemental
Range: Short - Long (Created Short)
Chakra Cost: 40(-20 to sustain) 90x2=180 (boosted from Chakra transfer, FoP, and Pyromania)
Damage Points: 80+40+30=150
Description: The Dragon of the Crimson Shadow is a technique only achievable by one who specializes not only in SM but Katon as well, and can only be activated when already in Sage mode. The user begins by making the Dragon seal molding Katon chakra thru out their body as they draw in masses of Natural energy from around themselves, mixing their ratio until a fiery senjutsu mixture is achieved. A red hue dark in color almost like dried blood appears around the user as the senjutsu chakra leaks from every point on the user, the burning energy shrouding him similar visually to a bijuu cloak but shaped like the face of a Dragon with the user between it's eyes. The intense heat emanated from this energy making the user appear blurry and wavy like looking at a hot road in the desert, and the Natural Energy flowing thru the body of the user already in Sage mode protecting them, healing them faster than the heat could harm them. Upon command, the Energy will expand outwards manipulating the solidness of the flames using great chakra control forming the body of the Dragon growing up to roughly the size of a cannon moderate-sized giant snake summons,, forming into the shape of a Chinese Dragon with the user engulfed in the fiery senjutsu chakra like a pet protecting it's master. Having a somewhat sentient mind similar to elemental clones, it is linked to the user thru their chakra and can be controlled/communicated with through mental commands of the user. When fully formed it encompasses short range around the user and mid range in height coiled, however, the beast when outstretched is up to 30 meters long from end to end. It has limited control of it's arms as far as usage as they are quite small, however they are solidified enough to make contact and be used for various purposes and have a short range reach. The Dragon is capable of firing off a stream of fire up to long range spreading outwards length and width wise like a flamethrower or shooting out a great Fireball solid enough to cause blunt impact damage before exploding in a maelstrom of flames, both usages counting as a move, and can also launch it's body quickly forwards striking like a Viper, piercing/burning anything it makes contact with baring S/W's. It is solidified enough to provide a defense against solid objects with-in reason and will burn and plow thru solid earth of the same rank or below. Alternatively the user can use a melee attack with the face of the Dragon as the striking point and the body trailing behind, releasing the attack devouring the target into it's furnace like jaws being able to launch it long range, however using this attack will end this technique immediately after.

-Notes-
- Must be able to use Senjutsu and have Fire Mastery to use
- Can be used 2x per battle lasting 3 turns, with a turn cool down in between usage
- The user is restricted to Katon/Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Senjutsu while active
- Releasing the stream of fire is S rank, counts as one of the three moves per turn, and can be used once per turn.

Enhancements activated last travel post:
(Katon: Rengoku no Honō ) - Fire Release: Flames of Purgatory
Chakra Cost: +10/20/30
Description: Flames of Purgatory is a technique used to extend the fundamental properties of Katon jutsu. It is considered a passive technique, is instantly activated and can apply to all future fire techniques. The effects of this jutsu are quite simple - the alteration, when applied, will utilise the infusion of additional chakra into the chosen fire technique (10/20/30) to greatly increase the exothermic power of the technique in question. From this the chosen fire technique will be produced in a state that is far hotter than usual. This won't translate into a direct increase in physical damage; what it will result in however is that the affected fire technique will radiate waves of chakra as heat as it travels. The intensity of the heat produced by these chakra waves will be so great that any enemy that stays within the vicinity (short range) of a Purgatory infused fire technique for more than a turn will begin to experience fatigue symptoms, losing (2/5/10) health from the next turn onwards per turn. As a result, it is vital that enemies extinguish the flames of Purgatory infused fire techniques on the turn that they are produced (in which case they will suffer no tangible effects), otherwise their stamina and physicality will be gradually reduced by the waves of heat so intense that prolonged exposure could lead to severe negative effects in accordance to health lost. Naturally, the intensity of the heat waves produced by the flame scales upwards in accordance to the amount of chakra added to the fire techniques creation. The greatest drawback of this technique is the large expenditures of chakra that it's affects require. This technique can be deactivated at will, lasting four turns maximum, with its effects persisting in fire techniques that it is applied to within this period until their very expiration. It can be activated twice. Once this technique ends it cannot be activated for two turns thereafter.
(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.
(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Description:
This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.
( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation (Boitata)
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode

Soldier pill wears off once this turn ends

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezus and Howard

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: [Raitoninguroddobar]

Entering the new battlefield, Hei will begin to assess the situation. Seeing many of the same comrades engaged in combat with the ungodly Tiamat. Not sure on what he's missed out on he keeps his distance high in the sky (long range) via his flight ability until he gathers more information.

Chakra: 5940 - 20 = 5920
Health: 200