Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  1. Run an errand for someone
  2. Do a good deed
Summary: Enma has joined with a small community living in series of caverns below the surface of the Valley of Frost. One of many settlements, Enma has lived there for a week so far and has spent his time running errands for the elderly.

Bio: Kozato Enma | Shimon Decimo

Spawning here with the new version of this character. Changes were made to the character entirely including origins so making it a new spawning.

Enma walked briskly through the street. Having gained some familiarity of the small town in the week he had been here, Enma moved with purpose. He was off to see the old lady, Eimi. She and her husband (Daizō) were a charming elder couple who had lived in this smaller settlement for a good portion of its time. They had been the ones who initially helped him out when he arrived, so he enjoyed running around helping them should the need ever arise. Reaching their hut, he knocked twice before entering.

"Lady Eimi, good morning. It's me Enma." peering from around a corner near to the entrance, Eimi's face emerged and greeted Enma with a warm smile. "Enma. Good morning, its good to see you. Come in, come in." Enma made sure to wipe his feet properly before stepping in and joined Eimi around the corner in her small but homely dining area. Daizō was sitting at the table with a warm cup of tea and a paper of sorts in his hand, only greeting Enma with a slight bow of the head.

"So Enma, what can we do for you this morning?" Enma paused as Eimi placed down a hot cup of tea before him, before taking up her own with her hands. He genuinely enjoyed her company and had a toleration for Daizō's sternness towards him, so he expressed to them how he just thought it would be nice and have a nice chat with them about the town. One thing he learned in the proceeding hours was that Eimi and Daizō could both talk at length.
Their small hut was situated slightly out of the way from the town, whether by choice or not, Enma thought it would be good to come by regularly to chat with the aging pair.

Hours having been spent, Enma thanked them for the tea and the time together, expressing his gratitude for their help the week prior. As he was getting up to excuse himself, Eimi gestured for him to stay for a moment as she went off to gather something. Returning shortly, she held up a small leather pouch.
"Enma, would you be a dear and run this small pouch of medicinal herbs and such to the Doctor for me? Word is that a bug has been starting up and I would to be ready to fight it!" One thing Enma could say about Eimi was that she was a lively one, having struck a semi-serious warrior's pose as the mention of fighting of a cold which caused Enma to chuckle "Lady Eimi, how can i possibly refuse to do this for you!"

Enma bowed his head to them as he left their home, making sure to also wave at them. He really did enjoy their company and he knew that they didnt venture out into town unless absolutely needing to, so he always thought it a good deed to spend time with them and listen to their stories, which he found interesting anyway, so a win win situation in his book. It didnt take him long to get to the doctors hut however one thing he noticed was a small line had begun to form at his doorway. Eimi must have been right that a bug was starting. Waiting patiently in line he delivered the small pouch of herbs to the doctor on hand. "For Lady Eimi correct? Will be ready for them either tomorrow or the next day." He had been very professional and Enma always appreciated the efficiency of the local healthcare service. Thanking him for his time, Enma left the clinic and continued on with his day. He may go for a walk and explore, it was only early afternoon after all, maybe some food would be good. Enma set off in search for lunch, happy with his good deed for the day.

[Mission Complete]

Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  1. Run an errand for someone
  2. Do a good deed
Summary: Enma has joined with a small community living in series of caverns below the surface of the Valley of Frost. One of many settlements, Enma has lived there for a week so far and has spent his time running errands for the elderly.

Bio: Kozato Enma | Shimon Decimo

Spawning here with the new version of this character. Changes were made to the character entirely including origins so making it a new spawning.

Enma walked briskly through the street. Having gained some familiarity of the small town in the week he had been here, Enma moved with purpose. He was off to see the old lady, Eimi. She and her husband (Daizō) were a charming elder couple who had lived in this smaller settlement for a good portion of its time. They had been the ones who initially helped him out when he arrived, so he enjoyed running around helping them should the need ever arise. Reaching their hut, he knocked twice before entering.

"Lady Eimi, good morning. It's me Enma." peering from around a corner near to the entrance, Eimi's face emerged and greeted Enma with a warm smile. "Enma. Good morning, its good to see you. Come in, come in." Enma made sure to wipe his feet properly before stepping in and joined Eimi around the corner in her small but homely dining area. Daizō was sitting at the table with a warm cup of tea and a paper of sorts in his hand, only greeting Enma with a slight bow of the head.

"So Enma, what can we do for you this morning?" Enma paused as Eimi placed down a hot cup of tea before him, before taking up her own with her hands. He genuinely enjoyed her company and had a toleration for Daizō's sternness towards him, so he expressed to them how he just thought it would be nice and have a nice chat with them about the town. One thing he learned in the proceeding hours was that Eimi and Daizō could both talk at length.
Their small hut was situated slightly out of the way from the town, whether by choice or not, Enma thought it would be good to come by regularly to chat with the aging pair.

Hours having been spent, Enma thanked them for the tea and the time together, expressing his gratitude for their help the week prior. As he was getting up to excuse himself, Eimi gestured for him to stay for a moment as she went off to gather something. Returning shortly, she held up a small leather pouch.
"Enma, would you be a dear and run this small pouch of medicinal herbs and such to the Doctor for me? Word is that a bug has been starting up and I would to be ready to fight it!" One thing Enma could say about Eimi was that she was a lively one, having struck a semi-serious warrior's pose as the mention of fighting of a cold which caused Enma to chuckle "Lady Eimi, how can i possibly refuse to do this for you!"

Enma bowed his head to them as he left their home, making sure to also wave at them. He really did enjoy their company and he knew that they didnt venture out into town unless absolutely needing to, so he always thought it a good deed to spend time with them and listen to their stories, which he found interesting anyway, so a win win situation in his book. It didnt take him long to get to the doctors hut however one thing he noticed was a small line had begun to form at his doorway. Eimi must have been right that a bug was starting. Waiting patiently in line he delivered the small pouch of herbs to the doctor on hand. "For Lady Eimi correct? Will be ready for them either tomorrow or the next day." He had been very professional and Enma always appreciated the efficiency of the local healthcare service. Thanking him for his time, Enma left the clinic and continued on with his day. He may go for a walk and explore, it was only early afternoon after all, maybe some food would be good. Enma set off in search for lunch, happy with his good deed for the day.

[Mission Complete]
Coming from: Here
Mission Start:
-Get a new member to join the Clan.
Hei enters the valley of frost with a set goal in mind. From his office he was scouting the land for powerful chakra's with his Byakugan when he noticed someone whom looked familiar. Even their chakra appeared as something he had felt before. But he could not place it. Entering into the underground cavern Hei navigates though it's underground passages. A maze to those unfamiliar, Hei makes easy work of it's halls. Pondering to himself, Hei scratches the back of his head, trying to figure out where he knows him from when suddenly it hits him. A member of the Vongola? perhaps. Hei approaches the boy...

"Otsutsuki.. Enma is it?"

Hei asks, unsure if he had the name correctly. Nevertheless Hei will watch every micro detail as the man hears the name. Seeing how his body moves, and his heart beat. To see if he recognizes it or not. Hei stands, with his horns prominent and the veins around his eyes protruding with chakra.

"I am Otsutsuki Hei."

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazure

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: Here
Mission Start:
-Get a new member to join the Clan.
Hei enters the valley of frost with a set goal in mind. From his office he was scouting the land for powerful chakra's with his Byakugan when he noticed someone whom looked familiar. Even their chakra appeared as something he had felt before. But he could not place it. Entering into the underground cavern Hei navigates though it's underground passages. A maze to those unfamiliar, Hei makes easy work of it's halls. Pondering to himself, Hei scratches the back of his head, trying to figure out where he knows him from when suddenly it hits him. A member of the Vongola? perhaps. Hei approaches the boy...

"Otsutsuki.. Enma is it?"

Hei asks, unsure if he had the name correctly. Nevertheless Hei will watch every micro detail as the man hears the name. Seeing how his body moves, and his heart beat. To see if he recognizes it or not. Hei stands, with his horns prominent and the veins around his eyes protruding with chakra.

"I am Otsutsuki Hei."
Storyboard Element:
  • Facilitate and agreement with an important figure [Custom C-Rank Element]

"Otsutsuki.. Enma is it? I am Otsutsuki Hei."

Enma turned to the voice that had just addressed him, eyes widening and almost choking on his mouthful of food. "Yes, I'm Otsutsuki Enma. Though I go by the name Kozato Enma these days." He paused to look at the figure that stood before him, setting his bowl on the table and standing to address him.

"I must apologize somewhat as my memory of late has been hazy. Your name sparks recollection though i cannot pinpoint exactly why." His eyes were drawn to the horns of this taller individual, then to the eyes. The veins prominent and slightly unsettling. He recognized the ocular prowess as the Byakugan; an ability Enma had not been able to access for sometime but still he felt uncomfortable with it staring directly at him.

"Hei.....Otsutsuki Hei." He muttered to himself under his breath. Repeating the name to himself seemed to be helping his memory slightly. He knew this man...... He knew OF this man. Yes.....it was coming back to him. He recalls never actually have met him but he definitely remembers hearing some of his exploits.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Storyboard Element:
  • Facilitate and agreement with an important figure [Custom C-Rank Element]

"Otsutsuki.. Enma is it? I am Otsutsuki Hei."

Enma turned to the voice that had just addressed him, eyes widening and almost choking on his mouthful of food. "Yes, I'm Otsutsuki Enma. Though I go by the name Kozato Enma these days." He paused to look at the figure that stood before him, setting his bowl on the table and standing to address him.

"I must apologize somewhat as my memory of late has been hazy. Your name sparks recollection though i cannot pinpoint exactly why." His eyes were drawn to the horns of this taller individual, then to the eyes. The veins prominent and slightly unsettling. He recognized the ocular prowess as the Byakugan; an ability Enma had not been able to access for sometime but still he felt uncomfortable with it staring directly at him.

"Hei.....Otsutsuki Hei." He muttered to himself under his breath. Repeating the name to himself seemed to be helping his memory slightly. He knew this man...... He knew OF this man. Yes.....it was coming back to him. He recalls never actually have met him but he definitely remembers hearing some of his exploits.
"Memory loss?"

Hei asks, unsure on what could cause that to happen. With his Byakugan Hei would scan Enma's body and chakra flow. Attempting to find a disturbance or cursed mark that would contribute to the loss of his memory. Yet he could find nothing.

"It's alright if you don't know who I am. Just know I'm a friend"

Hei takes a seat at the table and gestures for Enma to take a seat as well. Hei then orders an array of food before continuing.

"Now then, what is it that brings you to the land of lightning? I'd think you'd be off with, what was it... Is it Vongola? I can't remember much myself. It's been a long time since I've seen another Otsutsuki. Anyway, what caused your memory to be, as you say, "Hazy"?"

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Memory loss?"

Hei asks, unsure on what could cause that to happen. With his Byakugan Hei would scan Enma's body and chakra flow. Attempting to find a disturbance or cursed mark that would contribute to the loss of his memory. Yet he could find nothing.

"It's alright if you don't know who I am. Just know I'm a friend"

Hei takes a seat at the table and gestures for Enma to take a seat as well. Hei then orders an array of food before continuing.

"Now then, what is it that brings you to the land of lightning? I'd think you'd be off with, what was it... Is it Vongola? I can't remember much myself. It's been a long time since I've seen another Otsutsuki. Anyway, what caused your memory to be, as you say, "Hazy"?"
"I'm not sure if it is memory loss to be exact.." Enma could feel Hei's eyes glancing over him try to perceive any irregularities, feeling again uncomfortable but a little less so now. "I think it's more of a mental block, like I'm trying to prevent myself form remembering certain people or events." Calming down as the pressure to try and remember everything about this man was taken away by Hei referring to himself as a friend, Enma could not see any ill intent, and had the sense of trust with him.

Taking a the offer to sit, Enma gladly took up the offer. He wasn't accustomed to formal styles of interactions, as recently his only real social interactions was with the elderly couple he visited and they were definitely informal with the things that Lady Eimi would talk about. Focusing back onto the man opposite and the lukewarm tea he had ordered prior, Enma zoned in on the name Hei mentioned.

"I'm sorry....did you say Vongola?" Enma went silent, sweat starting to form on his brow. Vongola. A name he remembered but couldn't recall why. All he knew was that he had A LOT of complicated and conflicting emotions tied to the name. "As I mentioned before...i think it could be my mind blocking me. And I think it ties into whatever Vongola means to me."

Enma gives a brief recount of how he had spent the last week living here with not too much memory of how he arrived. He recounted the names of the Shimon Famiglia that he could remember and an urge to find them. His complicated emotions with the name Vongola; including anger, rage, happiness, joy and love. All so confusing to try and sort through within a week with other memories appearing at random.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm not sure if it is memory loss to be exact.." Enma could feel Hei's eyes glancing over him try to perceive any irregularities, feeling again uncomfortable but a little less so now. "I think it's more of a mental block, like I'm trying to prevent myself form remembering certain people or events." Calming down as the pressure to try and remember everything about this man was taken away by Hei referring to himself as a friend, Enma could not see any ill intent, and had the sense of trust with him.

Taking a the offer to sit, Enma gladly took up the offer. He wasn't accustomed to formal styles of interactions, as recently his only real social interactions was with the elderly couple he visited and they were definitely informal with the things that Lady Eimi would talk about. Focusing back onto the man opposite and the lukewarm tea he had ordered prior, Enma zoned in on the name Hei mentioned.

"I'm sorry....did you say Vongola?" Enma went silent, sweat starting to form on his brow. Vongola. A name he remembered but couldn't recall why. All he knew was that he had A LOT of complicated and conflicting emotions tied to the name. "As I mentioned before...i think it could be my mind blocking me. And I think it ties into whatever Vongola means to me."

Enma gives a brief recount of how he had spent the last week living here with not too much memory of how he arrived. He recounted the names of the Shimon Famiglia that he could remember and an urge to find them. His complicated emotions with the name Vongola; including anger, rage, happiness, joy and love. All so confusing to try and sort through within a week with other memories appearing at random.
With Hei's order now arriving, He will begin chowing down. Unrestrained placing down one bowl of ramen after another. As if his stomach was an endless void. As he eat, he would continue to ponder the meaning behind this, mental block and why, or rather what he could be preventing himself from remembering. What events could possibly have transpired that would cause such a phenomenon.

"I did say Vongola. I believe they're a family within the Otsutsuki. Like I said it was a long time ago, but you do share a resemblance to the family. Enough to spark an old memory that is."

Hei himself couldn't remember much about the Vongola, perhaps this wasn't a coincidence. It could be possible that Hei is overlooking something. Nevertheless it was clear Enma was in need of answers and, judging from his reaction and current state of mind, a safe place to stay. Hei will speak honestly and truly, his tone shifting into a more serious, yet welcoming voice.

"My time in these lands have been long and fruitful. I've gathered an organisation called "The Rising Cloud". A clan united to reunite the Land of Lightning under one fold. I may not have the answers you seek. But in time, I can aid you on your quest to learn the truth."

Hei then turns back to another bowl of ramen. Scarfing it down with no care, his expression clearly enjoying the delicious flavors mixed within the broth. Setting the bowl down, Hei will take a breath of much needed oxygen.

"If you wish to Join, I have a homestead for you to live. A city teaming with activity. Some of the best food in the land of lightning, and more importantly safety. I believe, what ever your reason is for being here. That we where meant to meet. And if you come work for me, within the Rising Cloud. We will also aid you."

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Hei's order now arriving, He will begin chowing down. Unrestrained placing down one bowl of ramen after another. As if his stomach was an endless void. As he eat, he would continue to ponder the meaning behind this, mental block and why, or rather what he could be preventing himself from remembering. What events could possibly have transpired that would cause such a phenomenon.

"I did say Vongola. I believe they're a family within the Otsutsuki. Like I said it was a long time ago, but you do share a resemblance to the family. Enough to spark an old memory that is."

Hei himself couldn't remember much about the Vongola, perhaps this wasn't a coincidence. It could be possible that Hei is overlooking something. Nevertheless it was clear Enma was in need of answers and, judging from his reaction and current state of mind, a safe place to stay. Hei will speak honestly and truly, his tone shifting into a more serious, yet welcoming voice.

"My time in these lands have been long and fruitful. I've gathered an organisation called "The Rising Cloud". A clan united to reunite the Land of Lightning under one fold. I may not have the answers you seek. But in time, I can aid you on your quest to learn the truth."

Hei then turns back to another bowl of ramen. Scarfing it down with no care, his expression clearly enjoying the delicious flavors mixed within the broth. Setting the bowl down, Hei will take a breath of much needed oxygen.

"If you wish to Join, I have a homestead for you to live. A city teaming with activity. Some of the best food in the land of lightning, and more importantly safety. I believe, what ever your reason is for being here. That we where meant to meet. And if you come work for me, within the Rising Cloud. We will also aid you."
Enma pondered for a moment, as Hei displayed his somewhat ravenous appetite. It did somewhat seem to be fated to meet this man, eerily so. It would be good for Enma to have a place that he can start from. A place to return to, and a place for his family to rejoin him.

"If I were to join up with you...would I have the freedom to search out my family members? I dont have any clues as to where they could be but its better to have a place to return too." Enma made sure to display his face with utmost seriousness. His family was important to him, he could tell from the strength of positive emotions he had from the memories he had of them. "As long as I have the freedom to seek them out, I am perfectly fine with joining the Rising Cloud and assisting you with your dream to unite the land of Lightning."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enma pondered for a moment, as Hei displayed his somewhat ravenous appetite. It did somewhat seem to be fated to meet this man, eerily so. It would be good for Enma to have a place that he can start from. A place to return to, and a place for his family to rejoin him.

"If I were to join up with you...would I have the freedom to search out my family members? I dont have any clues as to where they could be but its better to have a place to return too." Enma made sure to display his face with utmost seriousness. His family was important to him, he could tell from the strength of positive emotions he had from the memories he had of them. "As long as I have the freedom to seek them out, I am perfectly fine with joining the Rising Cloud and assisting you with your dream to unite the land of Lightning."
In Enma's words, Hei will remember his own family and the tragic story that befell them. Knowing the power of the bond and seeing Enma's determination in finding them He could not refuse him.

"Indeed, not only will you have the freedom to pursue any leads in finding your family. But you will also have the resources the clan has to offer in doing so. All that I ask in return is that you also aid in the clans expansion. And complete missions assigned to you."

Hei finally finishes eating his food and pays the bill for both himself and Enma. Patting his now overgrown belly of ramen he smiles and laughs awkwardly.

"I think I may have over done it.."

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Enma's words, Hei will remember his own family and the tragic story that befell them. Knowing the power of the bond and seeing Enma's determination in finding them He could not refuse him.

"Indeed, not only will you have the freedom to pursue any leads in finding your family. But you will also have the resources the clan has to offer in doing so. All that I ask in return is that you also aid in the clans expansion. And complete missions assigned to you."

Hei finally finishes eating his food and pays the bill for both himself and Enma. Patting his now overgrown belly of ramen he smiles and laughs awkwardly.

"I think I may have over done it.."
Letting go of the breath he had inadvertently held in, Enma let out a small chuckle and smiled, extending his hand out across the table between them. Reassured and resolute in his decision, Enma was somewhat nervous but excited for what lay in the future for him.

"I'm unsure if this counts as an official means of agreeing for these matters but....I, Kozato Enma of the Otsutsuki Clan and Head of the Shimon Famiglia; hereby agree to the terms presented to me for joining the Rising Cloud." With his hand outstretched for a courtesy he added with a smile "If your now my 'boss' as it were, what shall I refer to you as?"

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Letting go of the breath he had inadvertently held in, Enma let out a small chuckle and smiled, extending his hand out across the table between them. Reassured and resolute in his decision, Enma was somewhat nervous but excited for what lay in the future for him.

"I'm unsure if this counts as an official means of agreeing for these matters but....I, Kozato Enma of the Otsutsuki Clan and Head of the Shimon Famiglia; hereby agree to the terms presented to me for joining the Rising Cloud." With his hand outstretched for a courtesy he added with a smile "If your now my 'boss' as it were, what shall I refer to you as?"
Hei smiles, attempting to hold in his laugh he chuckles slightly before outright bursting out with laughter. The formality of Enma seems to know no bounds. It was almost to much to bare. His laughing will cause a noodle to shoot up though his nostril, which only causes Hei to laugh more. Collecting his composure and snorting up the noodle. Hei will shake Enma's hand and welcome him into the Rising Cloud as it's newest member.

"No need to be so formal. Just continue calling me Hei. I may be the leader but I view all members of the Cloud as equals. Sorry for bursting out like that. Sometimes I just can't contain myself."

Hei stands up and stretches, patting his stomach once more surprised on how much food he had ate. He will then signal to Enma to follow him as he began walking back to show Enma his new homestead.

"I'll show you our base of operations and your new quarters. Lets move out."

Mission End.
LLM

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei smiles, attempting to hold in his laugh he chuckles slightly before outright bursting out with laughter. The formality of Enma seems to know no bounds. It was almost to much to bare. His laughing will cause a noodle to shoot up though his nostril, which only causes Hei to laugh more. Collecting his composure and snorting up the noodle. Hei will shake Enma's hand and welcome him into the Rising Cloud as it's newest member.

"No need to be so formal. Just continue calling me Hei. I may be the leader but I view all members of the Cloud as equals. Sorry for bursting out like that. Sometimes I just can't contain myself."

Hei stands up and stretches, patting his stomach once more surprised on how much food he had ate. He will then signal to Enma to follow him as he began walking back to show Enma his new homestead.

"I'll show you our base of operations and your new quarters. Lets move out."

Mission End.
LLM
"Laughing seems to be a good indication that this was a good decision." He stands up with Hei and smiles when the stomach pat makes its return.
"Lead the way, Im curious to see exactly what I have joined up with. This should be good." Enma paused briefly as Hei began to make his way towards the exit of the city, releasing a sigh of relief as he had now made a step forward. The feeling of stagnation ever present when your not sure what to do and cant remember important details. Shaking his head, he briskly moved forward to catch up and follow his new comrade.

[Mission Finished]

LLM

Reactions: Serpent

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard would arrive into the Valley of Frost having journeyed westwards from the Shalewoods. Here he would make a small camp before venturing forwards, he was still weary from the Yang mode he had opened a few days earlier...

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard would arrive into the Valley of Frost having journeyed westwards from the Shalewoods. Here he would make a small camp before venturing forwards, he was still weary from the Yang mode he had opened a few days earlier...
Coming from [X]

It didn't take long before Faye found Alucard seemingly resting.

"Wow, I didn't think you ever got tired." she said playfully.

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [X]

It didn't take long before Faye found Alucard seemingly resting.

"Wow, I didn't think you ever got tired." she said playfully.
Storyboard Mission Element(S):
  • Defend against or attack another group
You must be registered for see medias

Tired of waiting for you though lol.

Alucard had been resting up for a while now. His body was covered in the snow from the valley and his breathe was forming a vapor. They truly were in the north now, and underneath them was the valley of frost. A most particularly structured civilization, and so far the most beautiful landmark Alucard had been to yet in the whole lightning mountain domain. It was time to seal the deal with these people too and claim it in the name of the Hellsing Organisation - Alucard thought to himself. He journeyed onwards and reached the lower levels of the valley, noticing the cave systems in which the inhabitants had setup their society upon. It would seem that even here, his bounty had made face of recognition as villagers seemed to recoil to his very presence. The one's that didn't, armed themselves with various tools and weapons like the purge. Alucard readied himself for a skirmish and got rocks tossed at him along with other tools. His skin would be severed on several places, yet his kekkei genkai would allow him to regenerate slowly - as he walked by the annoying lot. After a moment of torment, the folks stopped and looked down on him from the valley gradients. Alucard took the moment of silence and broke it in half, speaking with a loud voice.

..Have you never seen an immortal before?

You could be our champion.

A sinister voice was heard in the dark corner in one of the open holes leading to a tunnel. Alucards gaze would meet its origin. Nothing was there, not physically atleast. However, his sensory exceeded the boundaries of the physical world and while he could not see it, not even with his Tenseigan, he could perceive it. He walked slowly towards the gaping hole revealing nothing but darkness and ventured through the tunnel which seemed to have no end. The voice would re-appear but this time it seemed to come from behind him.

The dark reveals our true enemy. If you wish to make advances into our land, you must help us rid this curse from our very foundation as it haunts us.

Alucard did not look back, he knew there was nothing there that he could look at anyway. The thing that was talking to him was a spirit.

You guys got leprechauns or what?

Suddenly, a massive vault would reveal itself upon the end of the tunnel. Alucard looked back, there was nothing behind him. He looked forwards again, the spirit had left the perimeter now as he could not feel it anymore. He jumped down from the tunnel that ended at the roof of the room in which the vault was located in. He could not sense anything behind its doors either, and by looking through the rest of the room he could see bones scattered across the walls. Human bones. The sight stirred something behind the vault as if it reacted to his emotions. Suddenly, he would feel a massive amount of chakra behind the thick walls. It grew closer and closer, it was too big to identify as either several sources or one. The vault doors was bashed outwards from the inside, forming into the tip of a spear. Whatever was residing in there was strong, seriously strong. Alucard ironically looked at his wrist as if he had a watch placed on it while waiting for whatever was residing inside the vault to eventually break free but it would seem like the action had died out after just a few seconds. Mildly frustrated, Alucard would gather up his chakra and rip open the door himself using his harder-than-steel skeleton, manifested into a drill.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: 60
Description: The fourth of the five Kaguya Dances is divided into two jutsu. The first half allows form a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce through any A rank physical shield his opponent raises. The user sends chakra into the spear every turn, constantly healing it passively, making it almost indestructible.

The spiral shaped spear would continuously feed Alucards chakra to regenerate and ultimately go through the vault doors. Several hands grabbed the spear and he was now being tossed into the icy oblivion. Wherever he was, it was cold, almost as cold as being directly touched by his liquid krypton release. He had to tackle the problem before being able to deal with the threat coming for the remains of his skin. With the use of his liquid metal, Alucard would form a nearby river of the molten lava. The difference in temperature made the entire cave become clouded in a thick mist. Nothing could be seen whatsoever, not even Alucards own hand was visible to him anymore.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40(15)
Damage: 20-80(30) + 20
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.

..Now that the cold had been solved..

Where the **** am i?

His thoughts of the whereabouts where cut short as the enemy was approaching him through the seemingly solid mist. Enemy everywhere, no sights.. He had to rely on his Tenseigan and his chakra sensory. Several chakra signs were picked up now as he could get a clearer reading than he could outside the vault, however these signs seemed to come at him with great speed as if they knew where he was too even though nothing could be seen due to the mist. Alucard readied himself for battle, and would gather up his chakra after having performed a single handseal. This would clear the mist as well as ram straight into the enemy like a speeding train.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

The mist would clear, and reveal to the No Life King what he was facing. It was humans, but they were different. They acted like wild animals, eyes glowing with white light. A large group, 20+ and while the removal of the mist revealed them, it also revealed the surroundings upon which Alucard had no time to look at except for what was infront of him. He appeared to be inside a massive cave, connecting to an underground system stretching south.

Icy chakra zombies

The deformed humans would plow through Alucards wind technique using some sort of chakra that he was unfamilliar with. Icy streams would pour out from one of their mouths and created half a dome of ice which would stop the wind technique dead in its tracks.

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome [enemy using]
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

While it slowed them down, it did not stop them. While Alucard was given the hand in turn, he would create a cave-in using his earth chakra. The equilibrium force that was containing the cave would shatter, causing massive fragments of the ceiling to fall down on the opponents.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

Alucard scanned the area for leftover traces of chakra as the cave infront of him collapsed, filling his entire view with debris and dust. Crieky voices would be heard under the rocks and suddenly they would shatter in a while light. A landmine would blast the rocks towards Alucard, who was struck by them. While he took little to no damage, he was still pushed back into the walls of the cave, still relatively held up by the ceiling. The opponents and him were still on a stalement, no damage taken but just simply being pushed away from eachother. Only this time, Alucard had no further back to be pushed and he was completely cornered by the group.

(Bakuton: Jiraiken) - Blast Release: Landmine Fist [enemy using]
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: Can only be used by Blast Release bios.

..Well ****, atleast i am already down under if i die here. Someone up there is probably about to win a bet..

The sense of his dark humor was not passed on to the enemy, who would strike at him at multiple angles at a time. It was time to actually make some progress in this fight, Alucard thought to himself. 5 of the 20 charged him directly, and Alucard waited for just the right amount of time upon which he would weave two handseals. Not a second later, Alucard was transformed into a black mass of Yin-infused bones which would make him immune to damage for a brief amount of time, let alone create a damaging field upon where he was. In this form, he would gain a speed-buff and he used the element of surprise to flank his opponents, noticing the ones that charged him being completely broken down in the black goo that he had just left as a parting gift to them.

(Mabataki) - Blink
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100
Description: Blink is a simple move that is entirely movement based and incorporates the very non-existential fabric of Ghoulspine in terms of interraction. Ghoulspine itself is Yin-infused bone release that creates an intangible state. Blink lets the user infuse their entire being and not just skeleton - into Ghoulspine. This makes their bodies simply turn into a black substance that cannot be interacted with by any physical mediums. As their body becomes essentially "nothing" - the user gains the ability to "reshape" with specific handseals. To start the sequence, the user will look at a distance they wish to reshape at and perform two handseals to do the jutsu;
Dragon - Reverse Tiger
The distance the technique lets the user reshape has a minimum of short range from their original place up to mid-range, moving at x2 speed. That is not all though, upon leaving their original place, the user will also leave a trace of their Ghoulspine chakra at their original place which upon impact with a foreign body will indulge them in a deep and hellish illusion. This illusion is rather simple and loops over and over until the target breaks free. The illusion works like this: a target that travels towards the user of the technique will experience the same course of movement in an endless loop that starts from when they move towards the user and ends when they are impacted with the Ghoulspine chakra. This illusion lasts for 2 turns unless the target breaks free.
Note: Requires Ghoulspine.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: No Ghoulspine/Yin technique in the same turn as use

The remaining enemies were not just standing idle by however, they split up into 5 groups with 3 in each group to search for Alucard. Not a good sign for him, as he was still heavily weakened and low on power. He would have to outsmart his enemy five times to triumph. They were down one for six.. This battle would go on and was leaning less and less into Alucards favor. He was already starting to feel a bit tired but he had to pull through. He would use the element of surprise and attack the trio that was most far away from the others. As he solidified from the black mists, Alucard would use his lightning release to paralyze the trio infront of him using the Nagashi shockwave, as well as reaching out for his two swords, piercing two of them simoltaniously into their hearts while he kicked the last one with his right leg with such force they would fly up into the ceiling, ricochet back down only to be decapitated by a horizontal swipe by Alucards two sword once he had pulled them out from the two others.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

The blood on his blades would put Alucard into somewhat of a harmonizing frenzy as his personality reacted deeply with fresh blood. While he had now taken down 8 out of 20 his presence would been known to every single opponent inside the icy cold cave. It would seem like one opponent remained stationary while the others seemed to leave the battlefield, maybe to reap havoc on the surface. Alucard couldn't stay and find out, but first he had to face a bit of a challenge. The remaining one would've strung together a bunch of seals and summoned a massive hurricane of ice that would cover up almost the entirety of the remaining sections of the cave. The tornado was so cold that one could feel it from several meters away from the walls of it.

(Hyouton: Khione no Saikuron) Ice Release: Khione's Cyclone
Type: Attack
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: After the user performs a string of 15 handseals and releases a massive amount of hyouton chakra around the battlefield, he creates a massive tornado all around it, with a radius up to 50m. The tornado consists of nothing more than a massive wind current and snow. The wind carries the snow in a cyclic motion at very high speeds, which makes the snow act as a wall/barrier around the battlefield, cold enough to freeze anything that passes through it. Due to the rotation speed and the basic principle of hot-cold air, everything within it freezes in the 4th turn after using the jutsu. As the tornado spins around the battlefield, hot air moves upwards while the cold air stays low, near the ground, freezing anything caught within it, including the user. The same way the snow acts as a heat insulator when forming around the battlefield, the user can use it to protect himself against this technique. After the 4th turn, and freezing of the battlefield occurs, the cyclone vanishes. While performing this technique, the user must stay steady.
Note: While this jutsu is in use, the user can perform only 2 techniques per turn for the next 4 turns, due to the massive amount of chakra being released
Note: Only up to and including S ranked techniques on next 4 turns
Note: No ice jutsus same turn
Note: Usable only once per battle
Note: User can perform only water, wind and ice techniques while using this technique
Note: Courtesy of McRazor

After the tornado had been launched, Alucard could feel the last opponent attempting to leave the cave as well, leaving Alucard to tackle the massive technique.

..Oh come on now.. Sore losers or something?

He wasn't sure entirely how to tackle the massive ice tornado. He couldn't simply use fire release either because then the entire cave would flood and he would drown, same thing with lightning release. Meanwhile, the tornado was bringing down everything in it's path and Alucard would have to commit to his fate. He had a plan, but it included in him taking big damage, but he had no choice at this moment. He gathered up his chakra and merged himself into the surrounding rocks.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

While merged with the surroundings, Alucard would float upwards but still take damage from the massive cold that the tornado was inflicting to everything it touched. With cold wounds, he would emerge to the surface, drained of stamina and in intermediate danger. As he emerged from the cave he would step out to the surface and track down the escaping prisoners or whomever they were but before he could continue, he had to charge his batteries. As he made a fire on the mountaintop, the voice would return to him, the same one that had spoken to him before.

You're lucky to be alive, i'll give you that. The monsters you've almost destroyed are part of an ancient cult that pre-dates the formation of the lightning mountains, they will spread out and destroy anything in their path to acheive their goal. I suggest you heal yourself quickly, you have work to do.

Alucard would heal himself and carry onwards to track down the enemy whom had fled north.

*Mission End*

LLM