Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welp let's see how weird I can make this.

*I use my heightened transformation abilities to turn myself into the ultimate physical specimen irresistible to everyone and anyone around me simply by looking at me they're overwhelmed by my stunningly attractive good looks forced to unknowingly lust after me.. This forces them to not want to cause me any physical harm because I's so pretty n stuff. This is mostly uncontrollable by them because it's not genjutsu it's a trigger to their primal lust and their own hormones which begin to rise both vasopressin and oxytocin flood the body creating a very unstable attraction to myself. Then I speak.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Penguin

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright.

*I begin by amassing a vast amount of natural energy and then I manipulate it forcing it to occupy the area directly around you. It begins to become much denser then usual as I pour massive amounts of natural energy all around your position compressing it and forcing it to take on a slightly viscous state like water. It takes on a somewhat solid property forcing upon you an added weight an almost force that you have to work against to move like when swimming or moving through water. This weight pushes on you from all sides and it's like being surrounded by a dense amount of water that highly restricts your movement. This not only causes the natural energy around you to become more dense but the air itself takes on a more viscous and dense state and every move feels as if you're always working against something.*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Appears like a stranger in the night*
*whooshing noises*
Hello Sado-Sama, I've arrived
Sado stood there aimlessly for a few moments. He knew Vegeta and why he was there but contemplated the best way to explain to him that this first portion wouldn't be about using his pride as a weapon but first learning what it was to be proud and what it was to allow such an emotion to rule him. Hmm, pride. Should you try to understand it at this time you would fail. You at this moment are corrupted with the insidious plague known as pride you stand tall and proud atop your accomplishments and this will always be your downfall. The technique I'm going to teach you isn't about being prideful it's not about having pride in excess or using your prideful nature to benefit you it's about learning restraint the ability to control your emotion the one that brings you to your knees and forces you to fight. You find in others that same emotion and you exploit it using it against them while maintaining yourself and keeping your composer.
Sado paused a moment he had said a mouthful more then even he expected. He himself was a prideful person he held a strong sense of pride in himself and his village but the main emotion that always drove him was wrath, pride always being a solemn second. He extended his left arm slightly moving it through the air around him in a slow semi-half circle as if grasping for something in the air around him. Can you feel it? It's all around you even now. Your body does it instinctually because of your prior training. You should be able to feel it even if you yet can't see it. You feel it in every jutsu you throw every punch that you fire forward and every kick you send rocketing towards an opponent that extra umpf the senjutsu chakra that you release from every pore on your body. Concentrate and tell me you feel it.
Sado looked towards Vegeta waiting on a reply he couldn't explain the next part unless Vegeta could feel and at least recognize what his body did due to his training with natural energy. It was something he would have to figure out on his own and explain to himself over the next few minutes.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado stood there aimlessly for a few moments. He knew Vegeta and why he was there but contemplated the best way to explain to him that this first portion wouldn't be about using his pride as a weapon but first learning what it was to be proud and what it was to allow such an emotion to rule him. Hmm, pride. Should you try to understand it at this time you would fail. You at this moment are corrupted with the insidious plague known as pride you stand tall and proud atop your accomplishments and this will always be your downfall. The technique I'm going to teach you isn't about being prideful it's not about having pride in excess or using your prideful nature to benefit you it's about learning restraint the ability to control your emotion the one that brings you to your knees and forces you to fight. You find in others that same emotion and you exploit it using it against them while maintaining yourself and keeping your composer.
Sado paused a moment he had said a mouthful more then even he expected. He himself was a prideful person he held a strong sense of pride in himself and his village but the main emotion that always drove him was wrath, pride always being a solemn second. He extended his left arm slightly moving it through the air around him in a slow semi-half circle as if grasping for something in the air around him. Can you feel it? It's all around you even now. Your body does it instinctually because of your prior training. You should be able to feel it even if you yet can't see it. You feel it in every jutsu you throw every punch that you fire forward and every kick you send rocketing towards an opponent that extra umpf the senjutsu chakra that you release from every pore on your body. Concentrate and tell me you feel it.
Sado looked towards Vegeta waiting on a reply he couldn't explain the next part unless Vegeta could feel and at least recognize what his body did due to his training with natural energy. It was something he would have to figure out on his own and explain to himself over the next few minutes.
Vegeta listened to Sado, knowing he was completely right, pride was what drove him in his previous life, had been his greatest friend at times, but now it was nothing but a hindrance, a mental block to unleashing even more strength. So as Sado finished speaking Vegeta looks down at his hands, envisioning the feeling of the natural energy he had become so accustomed to feeling. Sensing people's life energy and senchakra enhancing the strength of his attacks had become almost second nature to him. This wasn't about how powerful he had become because of this ability, this was about getting back to basics. Remembering what it is to draw in this natural energy, to be one and still with the world around you, something made even harder by a prideful mind...
I do Sado-Sama, I feel the senchakra flowing around and inside of my system, it's easy to become complacent and forget it's occuring...

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta listened to Sado, knowing he was completely right, pride was what drove him in his previous life, had been his greatest friend at times, but now it was nothing but a hindrance, a mental block to unleashing even more strength. So as Sado finished speaking Vegeta looks down at his hands, envisioning the feeling of the natural energy he had become so accustomed to feeling. Sensing people's life energy and senchakra enhancing the strength of his attacks had become almost second nature to him. This wasn't about how powerful he had become because of this ability, this was about getting back to basics. Remembering what it is to draw in this natural energy, to be one and still with the world around you, something made even harder by a prideful mind...
I do Sado-Sama, I feel the senchakra flowing around and inside of my system, it's easy to become complacent and forget it's occuring...
Sado grinned slightly Vegeta grasped the concept faster then he expected and he was somewhat glad he did. Vegeta was always a smart person and understood when things needed to be thought out but he could lose himself to his prideful nature and throw himself into danger due to it. Sado thought for a moment of the best way to grab his attention and explain that the emotion itself wasn't as bad as it seemed, it was how he applied it and how he used it in a fight.

We've fought many times and many times you were too stubborn to adapt and change your methods of attack that is in essence the pride you need to learn to control. Being prideful for the right reasons isn't dangerous you can feel a deep pride in the people you surround yourself with or even yourself but when you feel proud of killing, proud of fighting or proud of the abilities you've gained is when you need to step back and remember to be humble.

Sado paused again he continued to speak more then he expected each time he began. He thought it over for a few seconds and figured the best way was to show him. He began by burning the aura to it's absolute limit tapping into his own prideful nature allowing it to empower him more.
He did this by releasing vast amounts of senjutsu chakra feeding it into his aura allowing it to grow and become something more then it was he pretty much just over changed what his body was already doing to a monstrous proportion.
The aura started out a soft translucent yellow and became darker and darker until it enveloped his entire body the glow was enough to emit a somewhat brightish yellow glow.

Pride is the ability to take hold of your aura the senjutsu chakra that flows through your system and surrounds your own body. From there you can sharpen it making it like a blade or you can make it dull like a hammer increasing the force of a strike. Over time you'll learn to create deep sharp arrow-like strikes that can pierce an opponent and even extend up to mid-range but let's start out with a baby step. Try and cause your aura to become visible by releasing a vast amount of the senjutsu chakra and then continually feed it allowing it to become stronger. Sometimes it helps if you think about something that you feel pride for.

Sado again stood waiting this time he gave Vegeta more time to work at it and to understand the ability fundamentally expecting him to catch on rather quickly and allow it to become a cornerstone of his fighting style.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado grinned slightly he grasped the concept faster then he expected and he was somewhat glad he did. Vegeta was always a smart person and understood when things needed to be thought out but he could lose himself to his prideful nature and throw himself into danger due to it. Sado thought for a moment of the best way to grab his attention and explain that the emotion itself wasn't as bad as it seemed, it was how he applied it and how he used it in a fight.

We've fought many times and many times you were too stubborn to adapt and change your methods of attack that is in essence the pride you need to learn to control. Being prideful for the right reasons isn't dangerous you can feel a deep pride in the people you surround yourself with or even yourself but when you feel proud of killing, proud of fighting or proud of the abilities you've gained is when you need to step back and remember to be humble.

Sado paused again he continued to speak more then he expected each time he began. He thought it over for a few seconds and figured the best way was to show him. He began by burning the aura to it's absolute limit tapping into his own prideful nature allowing it to empower him more.
He did this by releasing vast amounts of senjutsu chakra feeding it into his aura allowing it to grow and become something more then it was he pretty much just over changed what his body was already doing to a monstrous proportion.
The aura started out a soft translucent yellow and became darker and darker until it enveloped his entire body the glow was enough to emit a somewhat brightish yellow glow.

Pride is the ability to take hold of your aura the senjutsu chakra that flows through your system and surrounds your own body. From there you can sharpen it making it like a blade or you can make it dull like a hammer increasing the force of a strike. Over time you'll learn to create deep sharp arrow-like strikes that can pierce an opponent and even extend up to mid-range but let's start out with a baby step. Try and cause your aura to become visible by releasing a vast amount of the senjutsu chakra and then continually feed it allowing it to become stronger. Sometimes it helps if you think about something that you feel pride for.

Sado again stood waiting this time he gave Vegeta more time to work at it and to understand the ability fundamentally expecting him to catch on rather quickly and allow it to become a cornerstone of his fighting style.
He's right, I've become cocky at times, training so hard and achieving strength has inflated my ego somewhat...I need to be humbler for the villages sake... Vegeta thought to himself as he looked at Sado in awe, this yellow aura that surrounded him seeming so familiar, like being called home. Vegeta could feel the intensity of Sado's life energy in this aura, it was an incredible feeling...
I shall give it my all...
With that, Vegeta began to draw in the senchakra flowing around his body, releasing the energy from himself and concentrating continuously drawing upon it and feeding it with more...
Something...I feel Pride for...
Vegeta began to think of how he felt when he first had wondered into the borders of Amegakure. It could have been all over that day if they had decided he was an invader, but instead he was taken in. Despite his inabilities and all his flaws, these people had taken him in and called him "family", and Vegeta knew at that moment that they were the source of his Pride, the villagers and all the people in the great village of Amegakure. This Prideful feeling he felt at that moment in his heart for his village awakened something inside him, and suddenly he could feel himself controlling the senchakra with even greater control than before, he could see it becoming more visible taking on a yellow hue as he continuously fed it senchakra, concentrating on the people he loved and cared for, his real family...
I think I understand now Sado-Sama...

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's right, I've become cocky at times, training so hard and achieving strength has inflated my ego somewhat...I need to be humbler for the villages sake... Vegeta thought to himself as he looked at Sado in awe, this yellow aura that surrounded him seeming so familiar, like being called home. Vegeta could feel the intensity of Sado's life energy in this aura, it was an incredible feeling...
I shall give it my all...
With that, Vegeta began to draw in the senchakra flowing around his body, releasing the energy from himself and concentrating continuously drawing upon it and feeding it with more...
Something...I feel Pride for...
Vegeta began to think of how he felt when he first had wondered into the borders of Amegakure. It could have been all over that day if they had decided he was an invader, but instead he was taken in. Despite his inabilities and all his flaws, these people had taken him in and called him "family", and Vegeta knew at that moment that they were the source of his Pride, the villagers and all the people in the great village of Amegakure. This Prideful feeling he felt at that moment in his heart for his village awakened something inside him, and suddenly he could feel himself controlling the senchakra with even greater control than before, he could see it becoming more visible taking on a yellow hue as he continuously fed it senchakra, concentrating on the people he loved and cared for, his real family...
I think I understand now Sado-Same...
Sado grinned again as he reached his right arm up over his left shoulder for something from a sheath on his back he pulled a large claymore that rivaled Vegeta in height. Well now it's time to show me what you learned. If you don't figure it out you might lose an arm.
With that Sado didn't even hesitate he began a very quick bilateral strike with the sword coming from Vegeta's left. It was aimed so that all Vegeta had to do was dull the aura around his arm and control it properly. If done so the sword would shatter due to the force behind the blow and being met with such a strong aura. If he could only gather up enough pressure to slightly soften the blow it would still cut deeply into his left arm.
Vegeta had two choices lose an arm or defend completely and without thought. As the blow was about to land Sado almost instinctually pulled the blade away which gave Vegeta another second to prepare himself. Sado had to reaffirm himself in his own mind that Vegeta could and would counter with that he allowed the blow to continue onward slamming into Vegeta's senjutsu aura.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Vegeta heard Sado talk he see's him draw out a humongous sword, and without considering his personal safety he began thinking of the people back home, they were depending on him to be strong and vigilant, patrolling the borders for possible intruders was a big responsibility. Vegeta could feel the senchakra he was feeding into his aura almost instinctively start rushing towards his left forearm as he see's the blade descending upon him, concentrating on the flow giving the senchakra aura on his arm a dulled, almost solid feel as Vegeta see's his arm llft above his head, happening almost in slow motion in his mind though he didnt feel as if he was the one moving, his arm was instinctively moving swiftly to protect him...
I will not lose this arm! People are counting on my strength, they are the source of my Pride!!
Suddenly the long blade strikes his dulled aura on his forearm, snapping in two as the blade narrowly avoids hitting Vegeta...

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Vegeta heard Sado talk he see's him draw out a humongous sword, and without considering his personal safety he began thinking of the people back home, they were depending on him to be strong and vigilant, patrolling the borders for possible intruders was a big responsibility. Vegeta could feel the senchakra he was feeding into his aura almost instinctively start rushing towards his left forearm as he see's the blade descending upon him, concentrating on the flow giving the senchakra aura on his arm a dulled, almost solid feel as Vegeta see's his arm llft above his head, happening almost in slow motion in his mind though he didnt feel as if he was the one moving, his arm was instinctively moving swiftly to protect him...
I will not lose this arm! People are counting on my strength, they are the source of my Pride!!
Suddenly the long blade strikes his dulled aura on his forearm, snapping in two as the blade narrowly avoids hitting Vegeta...
Good job

You must be registered for see images

NEXT!

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Godot enters the scene nonchalantly sipping from a coffee mug*

Sado, the man i'm looking for. I am ready to learn the clan's secret techniques.
Sado took the coffee mug from Godot with his right hand drinking it all in one gulp. He then shook his head back and fourth rapidly while dropping the sword that was now in his left hand. I almost cut a man in half give me a few seconds. Anyway you're here for Galian Beast. This one is one of the easier transformations. In short it's simply you pushing your transformation abilities to their utmost taking on the aspects of a lycanthrope or a werewolf whichever you prefer to call it. This is different for each person who uses it as our interpretations of what is useful for us and the best way to go about the transformation differs. The only thing that we all share in common is our extended sharp canine-like teeth our sharp claws and horns. These will be ideal for causing tearing and ripping damage when using taijutsu.
Sado paused letting that all sink in giving Godot a moment to think before Sado tossed the mug back at him now empty. Sado stood before him almost waiting pausing for a brief second letting the caffeine rush through his system. Oi, alright all you need to do is pull in a vast amount of natural energy and control the transformation pushing it to as far as you can take it envision the beast within.

(Galian bīsuto) Galian Beast
Type: supplimentary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: (+30 to a Taijutsu movement when used in combination)
Description: The Galian Beast is the third Transformation available to valentines and is also the first they acquire. Like all transformations of the Valentine Clan, The Galin beast too represents a horror or terror faced by society. If Chaos is the physical representation of occult and satanic practices, Death Gigas could be considered the horror of science, a mutated unstable lab experiment and the Galian beast can represent the horror of the wild, untamed animals of nature.
The galian beast transformation takes root in one of man-kinds oldest fears, lycantropes, the valentine takes on the form of a highly muscular, armour clad lycanthrope with large horns protruding from its head. (see image)
In this form, the user gains enhanced strength equal to a sage mode user and the speed at which the valentine can move doubles due to the enhanced musculature and dexterty afforded by the wolf-like form, also, due to the huge claws, horns and teeth, damage inflicted by taijutsu is greatly increased (reflected in the damage section above)
-usable by all valentines
-lasts 4 turns
-the user may not any Valentine Techniques for the following 2 turns.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

After listening carefully to Sado's instructions, Godot catchesthe flying mug by the handle and put it away.

Delicious, right? I'll treat you to another when we're done. Let's see...

Godot begins taking natural energy into his body as he envisions the result of his transformation. He would no longer be a man, nor a wolf, but a fearsome beast beyond comparison. He could feel all parts of his body growing and transforming, becoming beast-like. His nails grew long and sharp as did his teeth which protruded from his mouth and two large horns on his head. Of course the hair on his head and body grew to cover his body in dark blue fur which extended to his new tail. Godot continued to grow far larger than any man and quite muscular too. He finally began to sprout actual metal around his body forming a crude set of armor. It was exhilarating having never felt this kind of sheer power before and spurred a deep roar echoing far and wide.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
eh Shinta is next. He's smart he'll know what to do.

(Nanatsunotaizai) Seven Deadly Sins
Type: Off/Def/Supp
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40 (40 cost per turn in abilities that last more than one turn)
Damage:N/A
Description: Though the valentine creed is strict about abandoning the vulgarity of human nature, eventually their personalities show through. To channel this to the benefit of the clan they are guided down one of seven paths by the clan's upper echelon, depending on their personality. These paths hone their abilities, allowing them to harness their emotions and hone them into a weapon. Each path bestows an ability upon the young valentine as a result of harnessing the dominant sin that drove their actions in their human lives before they became members of this misanthropic brotherhood. Thanks to this practice, the valentines have been able to become at peace with their petty needs and transcended it to advance further in their desire to rid themselves of everything that made them "human", thereby separating the valentines from the herd of human cattle that marches slowly towards their and the world's inevitable death.
The abilities that are conferred are as follows:

Wrath is the ability to condense natural energy into a single point, building up pressure and releasing it to amplify the physical blows of the user. This ability causes the users physical attacks to cause pressure shock waves through any medium upon the release of a blow. The shock waves upon contact with human flesh can cause devastating damage to the internal organs and bone structure. This technique adds 30 damage to any taijutsu or other attack that involves landing a physical blow. The shock waves can also be used to disrupt incoming attacks of solid material.
Technique lasts 3 turns and augments any attacks used in that time.

Pride is the ability to sharpen, dull and all around manipulate the Senjutsu Chakra that makes up the aura surrounding the Valentine. This can be used to defend against weapon strikes, and even create slashing and piercing attacks up to mid range. It can be manipulated to create sharp arrow-like strikes, can be altered to create dull, strong, and unwavering strikes like a hammer. With a stabbing or punching motion the aura can create piercing damage. An example of using this technique would be the user dulling the Senjutsu Chakra around his finger and using the aura to defend against sword strikes, or sharping the aura significantly and stabbing that finger into an opponent to puncture through the muscle and flesh, directly striking the internal organs, with piercing like blows. Dependent on it's use this aspect of the technique can cause significant damage but usually isn't deadly by itself unless skillfully and purposely directed. The aura created lasts 4 turns. The aura around the valentine takes on a pale golden color. The damage and power of this aura is A-Rank and using it counts as a move.

Sloth is the ability to force natural energy into an area around a targeted object or person. The air the target is travelling through becomes far more dense, slowing the target dramatically, (for those who dont grasp the concept, it is like trying to run underwater as opposed to running on dry land) The speed of the target is halved while this technique lasts. The natural energy lasts for 2 turns

Greed (+20 damage to taijutsu) A very basic technique. The Valentine simply uses his heightened transformation abilities to increase his or her muscle mass for a brief period of time increasing strength and speed momentarily. This increase in strength is enough for the user to lift five times his own body weight and the speed increase is roughly one and a half times their base speed. Dependent on their rank and skill this can be maintained for longer periods of time being more useful the higher your rank. This jutsu is not affected by the turn restrictions due to it being a very basic Valentine technique. When a stronger state is entered the technique is negated.
Restrictions:
Squire: Can last 1 turn
Dark Neophyte: Can last 2 turns
Dark Knight: Can last 3 turns
Dark Crusader: Can last 4 turns
Dark King: Can last 5 turns

Envy is the ability to use the natural energy around the user to redirect an opponents attack back on them, it doesn't change it in anyway, it is simply redirected back upon the caster. This ability can only redirect attacks equal or lower ranked to this ability, that are not multi-directional and the user must be able to detect and react to it. Cannot be used on genjutsu.

Lust is the ability for the user to take on the form of the perfect object of desire, literally becoming the perfect being that no mortal can help but lust after. This physically perfect specimen displayed before the opponent will cause their hormonal system into overdrive with their desire, distracting the opponent from concentrating properly (1/4 reduced reaction speeds) and leaving them subconsciously unwilling to harm the user (-10 damage to any technique the opponent uses) This effect lasts for 4 turns, or until the opponent forcefully interrupts the hormonal state via physical pain equal to breaking a genjutsu of the same rank.

Gluttony is the ability to harness masses of natural energy from the surrounding area, drawing it into the users body and expelling it into one jutsu, This jutsu adds +40 damage to any elemental attack the user uses directly following this technique.

Notes and Restrictions:

-Each clan member below Knight rank can only possess one ability due to their human lifespans being too short to train in more than one.
-Knights, Due to their vastly increased lifespans have had many years to train and hone their craft, allowing them access to two abilities.
-Crussaders and the Dark King can access all abilities
-Can only be used twice per battle.
-Can only use one emotion at a time.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrath
*Yahiko begins to absorb natural energy, condensing it into his right fist to the utmost limit of his capability. When he feels he is ready, he moves to punch a large, dense boulder, releasing the condensed natural energy at the very moment of impact, sending shock waves of through the boulder. The end result is the natural chakra causing the boulder to shatter apart into dust.*

So... That was Wrath I take it?

Pride
*Yahiko then creates a clone that moves to throw several giant shuriken towards his real self. Before the shuriken hit, Yahiko pulses natural chakra to form an aura around himself. As the giant shuriken are about to hit him, Yahiko channels slightly more chakra to the point of impact to 'harden' the chakra (metaphor) causing the shuriken to harmlessly deflect away from him with the flick of his hand.
Then, rushing towards the clone, Yahiko sharpens the natural chakra aura around his right hand, using it to enhance his next attack with razor sharp natural chakra. One swift, horizontal slash with his right arm, sees the clones head part from the body momentarily before the entity disperses in a cloud of smoke.*

I... I feel compelled to make a Super-Saiyan reference here.

Sloth
*Deactivating the aura, Yahiko then releases natural chakra into the area between him and a tree, causing the area to be dense with the natural chakra. He then throws a giant shurkien towards the tree, watching as it hits the area filled with the viscous natural chakra, causing the shuriken to loose momentum and fall to the ground before it even reaches the tree; a distance it would otherwise have made without issue.*

Greed
*Yahiko then absorbs some more natural chakra, focusing it into his muscular-skeletal system to reinforce and strengthen it. This allows him to lift great masses that he would not normally be able to withstand without injury, while also allowing him to run at increased speeds.*

Envy
*Yahiko creates another clone, sending it a short distance away from himself. The clone then sends a powerful ball of water towards his real self. Focusing on his control of natural energy, Yahiko uses it to form a sort of U-bend in mid-air to catch and redirect the attack back towards his clone.*

Lust
*Yahiko then channels natural chakra through his body, transforming him slightly to give off an aura of physical perfection that makes any onlooker compelled to not harm, while being unable to take their eyes off of himself. The technique is so powerful that it takes over the base instincts of whomever looking directly at him, meaning it is not something they can actually resist or release themselves from.*

Gluttony
*Absorbing a large amount of natural chakra, Yahiko then creates a Raikiri on his left arm before adding the natural chakra gathered into it. The Raikiri starts to chirp louder and grow noticeably larger than before, with the erratic bolts of lightning flying off it looking just that extra bit more fearsome.*

Last edited: