Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I punch a tree releasing the natural energy into a pulse of force that ripples through the tree causing visible damage as the tree cracks and buckles.*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, next one is one of my favourites xD

* goes super sayain * oh wait, sorry, i mean... * activates pride*

now, to achieve this state, you need to manipulate the natural aura we possess pumping chakra into it and feeding it, increasing the power and virility of the natural energy naturally surrounding your body. give it a try

ooc: totally copying this moment:

[video=youtube;ikPh3xXhx7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikPh3xXhx7c[/video]

Reactions: Vegeta

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin by feeling out my own aura the senjutsu chakra that pulses through and around my body to enhance my techniques I start to manipulate it feeding it more senjutsu chakra as it begins to turn a pale yellow. The aura becomes more visible over time as I focus and begin controlling it. As I do I sharpen the senjutsu chakra in the area around my right forearm and fingers performing a bilateral chopping motion across the tree trunk. The aura becomes more solid almost like a sword as my arm slices through the tree with relative ease. This slices deeply into the bark and trunk creating a deep cut into the tree amplifying the destructive properties of my movements.*

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, now lets test your defensive application *throws 3 kunai at you*
*As the kunai race toward me my right arm flies upward my right index finger makes contact with the tip of the first kunai knocking it away easily while causing my index finger no harm. This sends it flying off course as it continues on past me to my left. I continue the motion knocking away the second one by doing this my index finger hits it at around the blade's edge sending it spiraling to the left at a fast pace finally I raise my hand up catching the third and final kunai at it's base the circular ring placed firmly on my index finger as I begin to twirl the third kunai around in a counter clockwise motion.*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I use my transformation abilities to increase my muscle mass exponentially enough so I can lift five times my body weight (1.5k lbs roughly) and my speed increases by 1.5.*

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I pull in a mass of natural energy before expelling it out with the next jutsu I perform. I release from my mouth a massive fireball enhanced by the natural energy being stronger then it would without it. The fireball slams into the same tree lighting it ablaze burning it to the ground rather quickly.*

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60 (+40)
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.