"Utopic Monkeys" - Chapter Eight.. " A new mission - Part 2 "

Chacha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I get it why Cami's supposed to be a seductive one--she's actually doing a spy's handiwork. Sorta reminds me of "Entrapment" (movie), esp when during an infiltration where the lady gets to don a skimpy bodysuit and has to be drop-dead gorgeous. Oh well, you guys can picture it.

Ha-ha. Morbid should be renamed as Misanthrope--kind of a radical hater that he is. LOL The character reminds me of Shishio though (in Rorouni Kenshin/Samurai X), being the anarchist and the brutally twisted guy with a distorted concept of ideologies that he is.

Regarding the ring, I can feel that Dante has a connection, more of a history, to it. The ring may reveal what's in store for Dante, say his background or perhaps his some unknown latent skills or powers waiting to be unleashed. This will make him a more significant supporting character. However, it could also go the other way around, such as the fact that it could possibly corrupt Dante, wreak [his] ill-will, and turn him into the dark side.

Regarding Cho, I have this strong hunch that he's still alive, and has yet to make an epic appearance on succeeding chapter/s.

Anyhoos, I'm off to Chapter 9! :D

Last edited:

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now I get it why Cami's supposed to be a seductive one--she's actually doing a spy's handiwork. Sorta reminds me of "Entrapment" (movie), esp when during an infiltration where the lady gets to don a skimpy bodysuit and has to be drop-dead gorgeous. Oh well, you guys can picture it.

Ha-ha. Morbid should be renamed as Misanthrope--kind of a radical hater that he is. LOL The character reminds me of Shishio though (in Rorouni Kenshin/Samurai X), being the anarchist and the brutally twisted guy with a distorted concept of ideologies that he is.

Regarding the ring, I can feel that Dante has a connection, more of a history, to it. The ring may reveal what's in store for Dante, say his background or perhaps his some unknown latent skills or powers waiting to be unleashed. This will make him a more significant supporting character. However, it could also go the other way around, such as the fact that it could possibly corrupt Dante, wreak [his] ill-will, and turn him into the dark side.

Regarding Cho, I have this strong hunch that he's still alive, and has yet to make an epic appearance on succeeding chapter/s.

Anyhoos, I'm off to Chapter 9! :D
I can bet the Vampiresq thing of Morbid is related with the freaks in the bar of Chapter 9..