Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I'm tired and this section was pretty much dead today so i'll just squeeze a few more views with this chapter and release the new one tomorrow.
Okay, fine by me. Then i can get some free time to do something else for a change;)

The anime was pretty bad and the animation sucked some serious ass & the Naruto films are always awful.
Emm.. I only have this to say :no_ignore: The anime rocks! You`re just a manga lover:p And the movie was awsome too, so don`t go there.

When i saw you arrive home, i knew you wouldn't do crap today xd
Go to sleep Mongoloid..
You guys seriously needs some family therapy. Relax already, take a chill-pill, drink some beers, and don`t be like Itachi and Sasukexd;)

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job man! I wonder if there's something special with Dante's ring? Their bikes look awesome! I can't wait to see Shura fight :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally this chapter was re-opened and despite it's greatness, it's completely eclipsed by how awesome chapter 9 is.
Agreed. Chapter 9 was that good!!

I agree 100%. Chapte 9 was just that damn good.
Agreed!!

Good job man! I wonder if there's something special with Dante's ring? Their bikes look awesome! I can't wait to see Shura fight :)
I wonder about the ring as well. Kenshin is a genius in this type of Mysteries, so the ring has something special for sure.

Chapter 9 was the most awesome. Agree!!
Most awesome without a doubt but this one is awesome too.

Thanks, sort of agree as well.
Even Golden Boy himself agrees.