Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I refuse to go with these ranks because A I am being dropped in rank...not one rank but 2 ranks. Plus tell me who on this site actually follows the chakra rules and the health rules......normally we all fight until we know our character isnt capable of doing so.

Like I said earlier, your pretty much waisting your time writing these because nobody follows them at all........well the ranks yes but not the health and the chakra
Seconded ^.^

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I refuse to go with these ranks because A I am being dropped in rank...not one rank but 2 ranks. Plus tell me who on this site actually follows the chakra rules and the health rules......normally we all fight until we know our character isnt capable of doing so.

Like I said earlier, your pretty much waisting your time writing these because nobody follows them at all........well the ranks yes but not the health and the chakra
yeah thats true and i droppet with one rank as well i am kage not sannin i passed that like 3600 posts ago

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if someone drops my element i will kill him for sure madara posted the things that we dont follow in battleing but he didnt post the elements

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*in the corner making a pot of coffee with espresso*

-_-'

too early in the morning to argue with anyone