Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
that's exactly it, i could easily setup a game "race to 1 billion" or something like that and between aVague, Madara, myself, and a few others the multipost trick isn't known by many and truth is i have the advantage i can automate it. (knows how to program) so reaching a thread count of 8000+ wouldn't be that hard, but doing so would be pointless.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
special jounin...?

happy but

i love to figth with all elements and technique
Yes, konohamaru, we all know you like to fight with every single element, and every single technique you can find -_-

The thing is, that's not allowed -_-

You can only use techniques that you've either been taught, or that your character had from the start -_-

Considering you've only been taught rasengan, and one or two earth techniques, and that your character only knows kage bushin, those are the only techniques you're allowed to use right now.

these rules suck!!!
(i like that theres more ranks but there post amount is crazy!!!)
That's the point :eek:

Most people have over 1750 posts, and they're only going to get more, so we need extra ranks. Simple as dat

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I refuse to go with these ranks because A I am being dropped in rank...not one rank but 2 ranks. Plus tell me who on this site actually follows the chakra rules and the health rules......normally we all fight until we know our character isnt capable of doing so.

Like I said earlier, your pretty much waisting your time writing these because nobody follows them at all........well the ranks yes but not the health and the chakra

Status
Not open for further replies.