Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*duct tapes every mouth on deidei shut the grabs sheet metal and a riveting gun and rivets the sheet metal down on all of his mouths*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehahah un
Whats gonna happen dumby un...
Hahaeheaa!
well considering your demeaning a member of the site by calling them stupid is one thing that can get you in trouble around here and you should know that by now and you know it really ticks me off when you continue with this b.s when I have asked you to stop

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL!!!
OMFG!!
Wasnt something strange about this situation??
Wasnt I being deidara.. a LOT
Jesus christ XD
Its ROLE-PLAY buddy XD

You really dumb un !
I should bomb you... un

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I refuse to go with these ranks because A I am being dropped in rank...not one rank but 2 ranks. Plus tell me who on this site actually follows the chakra rules and the health rules......normally we all fight until we know our character isnt capable of doing so.

Like I said earlier, your pretty much waisting your time writing these because nobody follows them at all........well the ranks yes but not the health and the chakra
Is being dropped really that bad? Also, i guess the chakra/health is just to give you an idea of how strong you are and your limits. Another thing. You didn't really drop in rank because to do that you'd have to lose posts. I just changed the name of a few ranks and added new ones.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD

we have a section for spamming.This thread is for the discussion of user ranks and sub subjects that go with that not idol chat.PLz take that some where is.

Thanks~Pein87

Status
Not open for further replies.