Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uraraha

While no longer vast, mountainous ranges that have since been leveled to little more than rigid hills and canyons after the various disasters that struck the world after the cataclysm, Uraraha now serves as a militarized zone for various training regimes, as well as the home to a grand Colosseum made of various pearl and obsedian minerals built into the middle of the hills which serves as a sparring arena for various live training, challenges and entertainment hosted by Solanaceae.

ACTIVE RIFT: THE BROKEN MAN
Uraraha (014) | Rec. Players: 1 – 3 | B-Rank | GST Disabled
Rift Title: the Walking Tragedy (Claimed by: Shady Doctor, Vayne, and Ryoma)

Located in Uraraha is a Rift that connects our world to one of a man broken by lost love.

ENCOUNTER I: OBITO UCHIHA

Health Points: 220
Chakra: 2,500​

Obito Uchiha Loot Table:
66% chance to drop a single Resplendent Token of the Moon

Roll twice for below:

50% chance to drop 4,500 to 8,500 Kumi (randomly rolled value, split evenly among all members).
20% chance to drop a single Ancient Unstable Sapphire, Diamond, or Emerald.
15% chance to drop an MS and Wood Release Obito Uchiha
10% chance to drop +1 SPRT or +1 BODY.
5% chance to drop a single Crystallized Apotheotic Energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Coming From :

Songbird flies through the air, guiding itself through the mountain range that covered most of this land. Lena was keeping a look out for anything amongst the mountains - she had heard of the communities that lived here so wondered if any moves had been made against them. Of course she wouldn't know from up here, but she had to find them first. The Mountains began to part as the hilly areas started to dominate their eyesight instead. She flew lower, spotting the nearest community of crop farmers. Songbird swooped down go to a low point and slowed before rising up and shooting into the air again. During this Lena had managed to gracefully step off and land on the ground just outside of this community. She slowly walks towards it, she brought with her a hooded scarf like she had going to Chungsu to keep herself at lower profile considering her usual attire.

A Large man and a much skinnier man approach Lena before she can even reach the crop farmers. The Larger man Wielded a large sickle also, which even seemed big compared to him - the skinnier man looked a lot less deadly but wielded daggers with finesse in his hand before sheathing it. The Skinny man spoke with a stupid grin.

"We Told you strange people, These men don't want any part in your silly War - they are simple farmers."

"I'm not with Ashikaga or his Men." Lena looked them up and down. "So they contacted you?"

"Ah yeah. We thought you were with them because of your strange bird."

"You saw that? So they have people who can use Summoning Ninjutsu?"

"Wouldn't be very good Guards if we didn't would we and yes they do."

"Didn't expect small place like this to have Guards."

"Ah yeah, there are guards all over Uraraha looking after these farmers. We're paid to look after em, dunno by who too be honest but they want to keep them safe."

"Hm... an unknown donor. Didn't the communities quesiton this?"

"Of course, but we have proved our worth. We hail from Jinyong, keeps us good."

Lena looked passed them, at the community. It was strange to have Guards sure, but I guess they could use them. She didn't need to worry about the spread of Ashikaga's influence for now it seems they hadn't reached too close. Allowed her to have a breath, these two might be strong allies - she kept them in mind for now - didn't want to let too many people in.

"Sorry if we don't trust you too much Sky Lady."

"Naturally." Lena begins to walk away from the two of them, giving a polite and very short wave. Songbird swoops back down and with one swift motion she gets upon him and they fly off into the air towards their next Destination. Lena had no reason to not trust what these two had said for now, seems like the other communities would probably have guards similar to these two. She moved on....

~Leaving Landmark~

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using these storyboard elements:
-Explore an abandoned site
-Put the Clan’s interests first
-Run a thorough background investigation on someone
-Explore a landmark
-Do a good deed
- Explore the history of something

Summary: This mission is a tale of the rise once more of an ancient clan as the leader emerges from a long slumber, all by a matter of chance by a young man on an adventure to disprove stories told to him as he grew up. Through this the history of an ancient clan will be told, the past of the land that is now the tea peninsula and the betrayal of an old ally, marking the beginning of an adventure.

You must be registered for see images

Awakening

At the base of the mountain range, ending in the fertile land of Urahaha, tree's flourished, hugging the mountain spreading out below. Though it wasn't the forest it once was. Over the years, time had taken it's toll, humanity had abused the forest, through war or just greed to build more and more, never caring for it, never replacing what they took, until what remained was the the small woods that lay at the very base of the mountain range. These tree's were old, ancient even, strong, and a large as you would have ever had seen. Due to this people rarely tried to cut them down due to the effort it would take. Not only this but this one part of the forest had a reputation. As you entered, the air was thick, dense, even old some may say. Due to the span of the trees themselves, light rarely entered below the canopy and so it was always hard to see, making even hunting more work than it needed to be. Instead, this land became forgotten, just a part of the world that no one bothered with, well almost no one. A young male, nearing his 18th year, Sinthorus (npc) would change this. He had long heard the stories that surrounded these woods, tales of ghosts, or demons that take children, or even the more elaborate ones, that a race of beings known as Elves had lived in the woods and helped the trees grow strong, how they were tall, fair, strong and graceful. Basically old stories that people had made up to justify why they couldn't be bothered to enter the woods. But he decided to prove them wrong. One summers day, as the sun reached it's highest, he arrived on the borders of the tree line, ready for his adventure, one where he'd prove all the elders of his village wrong, that it was just a bunch of fairy tales made up to scare children in a day where technology thrived. With his bag with food and drink in, his phone in hand and a short sword to cut his way through or in case he ran into trouble, he picked up his bow and arrows, slung them over his shoulder and headed into the great forest. He couldn't deny, he was amazed by the sheer size of the trees, he'd never seen any grow this tall, but then, he'd never really left the tea peninsula. All's his family had tried to do was tell him there was no point in leaving, they had a good life, etc etc, but he craved more than this, part of him hoped he was wrong, that the stories were true, but he knew that couldn't be the case. He ventured into the woods, as all seemed quiet, the sound of branches snapping under his feet and crunch of old leaves the only sound around.

It must have been about an hour of walking through the trees, where they began to open up a bit now, more space between the trees but some how the air was almost thick in his chest, stale, old, making it harder for him to breathe. He decided to stop now and have a drink of water, catch his breathe. Taking out his phone he looked at the screen, no signal? Strange, must be how far out he was. There wasn't enough natural light right now to take pictures and he didn't want to waste his battery using the torch so soon, and so after a few minutes of rest he put his phone away, stood up ready to move when he heart movement around to his right, spinning around, lifting his bow and arrow he pointed it to where he had heard the noise, but there was nothing. Calling out in that direction he spoke, "Hello?", he was met by silence. The same noise again came from around to his left, spinning around keeping his bow cocked he pointed in that direction now, "Is someone there?". A few seconds passed, turning into a minute, still tense, when a sound made him jump, not for the sound itself but how it jumped out of the silence, it was the sound of a bird tweeting, no singing almost. Answered by another, then another. It was like the forest suddenly came to life with a chorus of an ancient bird song, one like he'd never heard. It was mesmerizing, he couldn't help but listen. It took him a while to realize he needed to snap out of it and keep moving. He placed the arrow back into his quiver, slung the wooden bow onto his shoulder and proceeded forwards. Though he didn't realize, he wasn't going in the same direction as before, unconsciously he was heading in the direction where the bird song seemed loudest, almost drawn to it's epicenter. The trees opened up, almost like a welcoming to this location. Stepping forth into the clearing, Sinthorus couldn't believe it, it couldn't be. There before him, at the base of the mountain stood an ancient temple. It was old, really old, a design he'd never seen. The trees, plants, grass, the grew around it, hugging it, but not suffocating it, like they were preserving this once great temple. Stunned with shock, a moment later Sinthorus drew out his phone, typical teen and tried to take a picture of it. He took several, then went to look at them, "What the?" All of them had just come out pure white. No matter how many he tried to take, every one would come out bright white. How could this be? If he didn't get a picture, no one would believe him. He snapped out of it and sprinted forwards, heading the large temple, he had to know what it was, he had to get some form of proof.

A few minutes later he arrived at the entrance, staring up now at the temple itself, it seemed... intimidating to say the least, this giant building had and ancient presence, one of power. He thought to himself, he should go back, what if the building now decided to cave in on itself, but he couldn't, that drive to know left him walking forwards before he realized what he was doing. Ancient ruins were carved into the walls with many images, tapestries. It was like a story being told, and the further he walked in the more the story progressed. Someone taking a ruby from an old tree, then chasing a guy that had three jewels in his hands. Then some form of ritual, and light then... wait what was that? He stopped for a moment observing one tapestry.

"What the? No, this can't be. Is this where those stories came from? The stories of the ones they called elves? Has someone been here before and just taken these as facts? No way, we would of had some proof. What am i saying, of course this just a story. They probably put them here themselves to scare kids", he tried to reason with himself, how could any of this be true? Was this actually happening? Or was he just dreaming. Some magical ancient temple, that you cant' take pictures of, in a forest that no one goes into and now these tapestries of an ancient race, no it was just coincidence. And so snapping out of his daze, Sinthorus proceeded into the temple until he came to a a set of double doors, wooden by the looks of it, but how could they still look in this good of a condition if this temple was meant to be that old? Same with all the furniture, though covered in dust or upturned, it was all in good condition, not rotten, broken, it was like this place had just been refurbished and then a load of dust and cob webs spawn about the place. The more he looked around the more he started to make sense of it all. This wasn't an ancient temple of some super race of mystical people, it was just something the old people had put together with some help to help support their stories if any kids came looking. As if they had gone through this much effort, and for what? So people wouldn't leave their small village in the tea peninsula? Well, Sinthorus was determined to call them out on it all now, and with that he pushed the two great doors open, though taking a lot more effort that he thought, they were heavy, they creaked, the metal hinges groaned as he forced the doors open, falling a couple of step forwards into a large open chamber. Catching his eye immediately, was a stone rectangle shaped thing in the center. The ceiling was open above, casting down the bright sunlight on this stone decoration, making it stand out above all else. He couldn't help himself he pushed on, moving towards the box, hesitantly, though he wasn't sure why, proceeding with caution, looking over his shoulders as he did. Something wasn't right here and he couldn't put his finger on it. He reached the box, then began to circle it as it stood on a raised block, woods and symbols all over it in a language he didn't recognize, was this the work of a shinobi? He stopped around the right side of the box and looked down, seeing the same symbols from a tapestry, those three jewels, were... they in this box? Would that be his proof?

He found his hands on the lid to this stone box, he couldn't lift it, it was too heavy. The only thing he could do was try and push it, and so, leaning forwards with always body he weight he shoved the lid to the box as hard as he could, it wouldn't budge. He pushed harder, his veins in his arms bursting forth, then slowly, the grinding of stone echoed in the room as the lid began to slide, slowly, but the more it moved the easier it got. The something happened, as the lid was about to move enough to reveal what was in the box, a burst of purple light burst forth knocking the lid off the side and throwing Sinthous back sliding along the ground, sliding to a halt three meters away from the box. What had happened, what was that light? Was that, a barrier? Was that a seal? He'd read about this stuff growing up be he had no talents at all when it came to the whole ninja thing, he just liked to read up on it. He was still drawn to this box though, but still a bit scared of it, after than light what could be in the box, he had to know. Pushing himself to his feet, recomposing himself, he took a few steps forwards until he was close enough to peer into the box. He couldn't believe it, he almost fell back in shock. There was no jewels or anything else. In the box lay, a man, no, he wasn't a man, his face was too perfect, his long hair too white, those ears? How could they be pointed like that, he was too tall.... no it couldn't be. Was this... an Elf? One of the ones from the stories? One from those tapestries throughout this entire temple? No, it must be a fake, or something? If it was a body it would of began to rot by now, or even smell. But instead it smelled like a wave of wind washing over him that was carrying the scene of flowers in spring. He instinctively reached out with his right hand, he reached forwards towards the chest of the figure, when in an instant, their was a hand around his wrist. No, it couldn't be, this figures hand gripped his wrist. He tried to pull free, then looking and this figure in the face in a pure panic, it was in that moment it all began, those eyes shot open and light emanated from them, bright as the sun, blinding Sinthorus completely, engulfing the entire room, it was too much, all went black, he'd passed out.

Slowly, coming round, Sinthorus tried to open his eyes, which still stung, so bit by bit he tried to open them and focus. He was on the floor, leaning against something. He hadn't hurt himself falling. What had happened?

"Take you're time, you just collapsed in shock... i managed to catch you before you hurt yourself... you'll be fine in a minute."

This voice, it was gentle, kind, but had power behind it, it was reassuring while being commanding, so smooth at the same time, he'd never known anything like it. Slowly his eyes began to become easier to open as he looked up to see someone kneeling in front of him. His eyes began to focus and as they did, the fear shot through him once more, it was the figure from the box, no, from the coffin, he was alive, in front of him, he began to shake then tried to move, but the man placed his hand on his should holding him in place but without force while speaking to him.

"Calm down, i'm not going to hurt you. If anything i owe you my life. I am Iluvatar II of the Noldor, The Light of dawn, who are you?"

"N... n... Noldor? What's that? Light of dawn? Who are you... why do you look like that... what's going on? What was that light...?"

"One at a time, but first tell me your name?"

"S...s sin...Sinthorus..."

"Hello Sinthorus. Take it easy, take deep breathes and you'll be fine. I'll explain everything. You, have just saved my life by removing the lid from that box there, well, it was meant to be my coffin, i was betrayed by a member of my clan if you will, it was meant to be a way of preserving my body until the time came when i was needed, but instead it was used as a way to seal me for all eternity, to stop me passing onto the next world with those i love, an eternal torment. You freed me from that and i am eternally indebted to you. The Noldor, that is my clan, or... from looking around, was my clan. We were once just like you, human. Then came the ancient war with the tree of life, from that tree three jewels were found, the amber from the tree, the Silmarilis. These jewels were treasured by my clan, and we sought to become one with them. The ancients performed a ritual to seal this power into the clan and with it we were... changed. We grew taller, stronger, our ears became, different as you can see, we became the way we are now. But that wasn't the only change with it we gained a new power, one we call the Silmaris, the holy fire. It's a form of light that we use to cleanse the world of darkness. It will only hurt those we see as enemies or those that seek to harm us. It's also rather bright. I'm sorry about that. From looking at you now, i can see apart from your eyes you are fine, which shows you're not here to harm me, nor do you have any evil intent. But i must ask of you, tell me everything you know about these days? I need to know what the world has come to. From looking around my clan is scattered or dead, i don't even know. Some weird device fell out of your pocket which i can't make sense of either..."

It took Sinthorus a few minutes to take it all in, it was all true, the story about the elves, this temple, this... Iluvatar, it was all real. That light was their power. A clan, so this must have been their home. That must be why no one ever came here. It was a seal on that box. How did he not know what a phone is?

"You... really are an Elf aren't you?"

"That is one of the names we go by, yes."

"And you don't know what a phone is?", he said this as he held up the devise.

"A.... phone... what does it do? How does it work?" He spoke staring at the device, curious, confused, intrigued.

"It's like... a way of talking to your friends? You know, push a button? Call to someone else? Erm... how to explain... like you know how old ninja used to use scrolls and shit to do it? Well now we use technology... it's way easier and even none ninja guys like me can use it...."

"That is rather interesting.... times have changed, tell me what year is it? What's going on in the land of tea? Or even the five great nations?"

"Wow, you have been trapped for a while. Erm, there are no five great nations... land of tea? All that, that's like... a long time ago... now it's more that the world is devided, some people and places band together and just try to keep living... the year right now is X..."

Iluvatar was stunned, for the first time, a look of shock rolled over his face...

"I... that long... the people i knew... the bonds.... all...gone? Curse you Sauron. Long ago, my clan lived across the seas but we had a little, disagreement with a few members who started a mini coup over the last of the gems. And so after the fight was won by my predecessors, they relocated here, to the land what was the land of tea, hidden in this once great forest. No one knew of them, or where they were unless they wanted them to know... we lived in peace with nature, we used the power of the light to help the trees grow in dark times and in that, we sang to the trees, and in return they grew in ways to help us. It's why our furniture will never deteriorate... it was a gift from nature itself... we loved our peaceful lives... then Sauron came back, looking to make amends, but it was all a trap... And now look... i need to go... i need to find them... any of them...", He spoke as he raised to his feet, a determined look on his face...

"Erm... dude... i don't mean to be the bearer of bad news... but i only came here to prove elves weren't real... no one has seen anyone like you here in a long time... i mean... the chances of you finding any of you clan...."

Iluvatar looked down at Sinthorus, focus and drive in his eyes, then suddenly a kind reassuring smile spread across his face as his eyes closed and he held out his hand...

"Like you say, no one has seen us around here... but the world is a big place... besides... we are good at hiding... so what do you say? Wanna come with me and show me this new world?"

Sinthorus was hesitant for a moment, looking up at this strange being, struggling to process it all. But in that moment he knew his life had changed, he couldn't go back to farming tea, and without realizing it he holding the Elven hand as he was lifted to his feet. It was time to see the world. And so the two set off together, as Sinothrus taught Iluvatar the ways of the world and Sinthorus shared with him the ways of the ancient world....

He was finally awake the lord of the Elves...

Last edited:
Reactions: Imp

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From :

Lena turned onto her stomached and peaked over the edge of the Cargo as she flew, Uraraha looked fine from up here - not much aggression looks like it had taken place. She only assumed it would since there were guards to stop any kind of take over by Ashikaga.

~Leaving Landmark~

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using these storyboard elements:
- Survive a near-death situation (5)
- Convince an enemy to fight with you (4)

Summary: Lena Returns to Uraraha after meeting Hired Muscle that were protecting the farmers of the land before to try and convince them to join her side in the fight against Takauji ( ). Unknown to her however is that these hired muscle actually work for Takauji and convincing them might not go to planned...

Coming From :

Lena had much to ponder on, Smith had come to her with an offer that would take a toll on this land and maybe Lena herself if she was not careful. It was strange, she had never cared this much about something that she would have to spend so much time thinking on it - Lena was usually one with a straight forward answer. This time it was different, it was more definite, definite change was coming. Whether it be negative or not. However it was time for her to focus on her current mission, the hired muscle in Uraraha protecting the farmers might make good allies and they seemed like decent people if they were willing to go to lengths to protect a bunch of farmers.

The Location Lena had formerly landed in was coming into view and so was the farmland, it seemed quiet with barely anyone around working the fields. Who she did see however was the two men from before, the large one with the large sickle on his back and the slender shorter one who wielded daggers. They were loading up their horses by the looks of it, had they been removed from Uraraha? This was strange. She approached slowly, they turned to face her with a surprised look - but then the slender one smirked.

"Oh so what brings you to us?"

Lena didn't say anything until she reached a closer proximity to them, she stopped about 3 meters away and looked around. Curious. She could still see no sign of anyone at this bit of Farmland.

"Where are all the Farmers?"

"Oh..." He made a sad expression, "Yeah we've been forced out by the Shogunate. The people of Uraraha had to give in or his army would march through."

"Shit. His army?"

"Yeah, we saw signs of them not too long ago, so they decided to leave."

It was happening. The army was coming, this was valuable information for her and they'd have to prepare quickly in Shinramoto. Ah well, at least now she knows - evacuation was clearly not an option. Not with the strained time they had now. Hopefully these guys would help her out, they didn't seem on good terms with Ashikaga and with some more support at their back they may want revenge.

"Hey. That army is heading straight for Shinramoto and we have people to try and repel them. How bout you get your own back?"

The slender guy blinked for a moment and then looked towards his large companion, who looks back in response. They pondered for a moment before the large guy nodded. The slender one let loose a massive grin across his face and turned back to face Lena, he then started talking in that cocky tone he did before.

"Aaaand what do we get out of it if we do? I don't really like Ashikaga, but we're still muscle for Hire."

Lena should've seen that coming. Shinramoto did not have much to offer, maybe just a promise. Maybe it was up to Lena to sell this dream Zeri had for the future of his land. Of course it may no pay off and all just be a dream, but it might've been enough to convince these fellows that they're in for a treat if they help out. Lena looked at the man, the glint of his teeth similar to the insignia crested on his sash - she makes a smirk in response.

"Ah well Shinramoto doesn't have much to give right now. But stick with us and it will, we've united the villages, gained allies from Chungsu and far lands to help us fight the threat of the Shogunate. If we can repel him, then we have the chance to do even more. Shinramoto will flourish from this, and you have the chance to be apart of it when it does to help it flourish into something bigger and then you won't even have to worry about Money anymore."

She tried her hardest, and couldn't tell if she was serenading them with the song they wanted to hear. But it was worth a shot, she tried to place some fake emotion into her words. It was difficult for her to do, and when she finish the man that was grinning was no longer grinning. He laughed.

"Ahaha Ahaha, Oh that's great. A Long term goal is admirable I like it I swear. But me and my associate here much prefer some short term payment ya know? Just in case your little uh, big goal. Doesn't work out - you feel me?"

She certainly could, feel his neck between her hands. Lena wasn't much for being laughed at - but even though she wanted to hit him, she understood that going out of character like that suddenly could warrant that response. Especially since she was selling something that didn't yet exist. She went back to her normal way of speaking and continued.

"Uh. I suppose. We do have have something, extremely valuable Rainbow Pikefoot Scales from when we caught one of the legendary fish. They're worth a few."

"Nah you're 'avin us on. There ain't no such thing as a Rainbow Pikefoot no more."

"It wouldn't hurt to come to Shinramoto and have a look at the treasure I have for you. Got somewhere else to be?"

The skinny man thought for a moment, a hand rested on his chin as he pondered. It was true that his business in Uraraha was done and services no longer needed. He looked towards the big one that just nodded in response to him. The Skinny one hit his fist into his palm and came up with an answer.

"Sure we'll come with ya, I suppose we could get a drink and some rest there anyway since it's probably the closest we have to some form of social activity. We'll look at ya valuables Miss...?"

Lena was hesitant to give her name, "....Lena."

"Alright Miss Lena, we're not agreeing just yet - we wanna see our prize first and then we'll decide."

Lena became a bit suspicious, I hope they weren't going to try and funny and steal whatever she was offering. She'd keep a close eye on them when they reached Shinramoto, she watched as they finished packing their stuff onto horses and turned around thinking to herself - looking out into the grasslands that would stretch into Shinramoto. She thought about something peculiar that she had noticed, the insignia on the grinning man's sash looked similar. Where had she seen that before? Hmm. As the two began to approach her she remembered. That insignia. It was in...

"Degarashi..."

...Lena span around quickly, trying to react. She was too late, he left arm flew off and her side near her belly was split open - her dark threads writhed and wiggled as she was forced apart.

To Be Continued.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[video=youtube;cUTAQPoihpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTAQPoihpQ[/video]​

The Large man with the big sickle stood in front of her, he had used it to slice through her arm which lay lifeless to the right of her somewhere. She could feel a seething pain in her left side, though it was already fixing itself together with the dark threads - it wasn't deep enough to cause permanent damage as he had to reach to be able to strike even her arm. She didn't have much time to think however, the lanky one had already made his move on her after the large one had began to rain himself, probably getting ready to read for an opening. Without her other arm Lena was at a disadvantage against this man who wielded the daggers with such finesse in his movements. With both in his hands now he was close and he thrust one after the other, slashed one after the other and ducked low, aimed high. He was very fast and Lena could only just about keep up with him, stepping backwards as he pushed forwards. Spinning the knife in hand he struck left, Lena tried to used her arm to defend and realised that was gone, the attack got through and sliced her neck open. Her right hand gripped it as she choked, blood seeped through her fingers and dripped from the sides of her mouth - though again her dark threads were stitching her neck back together. She was on her knees, almost keeled over as the Skinny man looked down thinking his blow was the final one.

"Such 'er shame really. Ashikaga could've used a weapon like you."

Lena splutter sand blood splatters on the ground in front of her, mixing with the dirt and staining the grass. Her hand moved from her neck to her left shoulder and looks up at him - clear indication on her fact of injury. The lanky man grinned, but she managed words that would wipe the smile from his face.

"He S-still could."

A Shadow loomed over the Lanky Merc, his face dropped as he looked up the shadow growing darker and bigger and BOOM. Under the weight of the Mecha that Lena had sneakily summoned high in the air. Hr bloodies hand on her shoulder actually transferring the ritual blood over to summon the device that had crushed the man. Though there was still the lumbering big Merc. The Mecha faced off with him, taller than him by about a meter and wielding a Sword - looking like a Stone Samurai. The Mecha dashed for the Large man and thrust towards him with his large sword, it was countered as the two metal objects dragged and sparked together with massive force. A flurry of slowed attacks from either individual bounced of each other as they were locked in Combat.

(Fujitsuboātsu : D.E.V.A) - Barnacle Arts : D.E.V.A (B-Rank)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Summoned in Short
Chakra Cost: 20 - 40 (-10 to sustain)
Damage Points: 40 - 80 (if summoned as an attack)
Description:
The "Defensive Environmental Vitality Armour" is a specialized suit also known as a mecha made from many different types of Thoracica barnacle to keep it together and also working actively. The user of this technique can choose to ride within the mech or to simply have it as a fighting companion; It's a clever piece of equipment designed by "Moyashi" and a contract signer of the scroll, Hana Song. The Mechas can be summoned either through the ordinary summoning technique or by swiping blood on the tattoo, the Suit will either be summoned directly in front of the user or can be summoned above and smash down in front, acting as a shield or even a really powerful attack - (Corresponds to the Rank of the Mech). The Suit will seemingly be curled up in a ball and will stand up and open for the user - who can either be the Contract user or another Barnacle Summon (as long as that summon is smaller than the mech). Mechas cannot be summoned by Barnacle Summons, but they can still ride within it adopting the abilities of the mech they are inside whilst sacrificing their own. The user can summon D.E.V.A directly around their summon so that it protects them from an attack. When a Mech is summoned it can be customized and up to the user what it looks like, but only cosmetically; the abilities have to be chosen. Depending on the rank of the Mecha summoned they can choose a number of abilities from below; B-Rank can choose only one, A-Rank can choose two and S-Rank can choose 3.

Defense Matrix - 防衛 - Bōei
A Strong Shield Defence which has a group of barnacles shaped around the wrist that can expel a large wide frontal shield that can cover the whole Mecha plus anyone standing directly on eitherside of them. The wielders of the shield can move their arm to point the shield in different directions, but the shield itself is basically just a wall made of chakra and so can only block from one direction at a time. The shield is one rank below the Mech's actual rank, can defend against techniques up to that rank and is activated at the cost of a turn; however, if a mech is summoned it can be automatically activated upon summon. The shield is strong and has chakra flowed through it so that it keeps that vitality; meaning anything less than the actual rank of the shield and cannot break it on the first hit will have no effect at all - however if it is hit by something of the same rank it will break, something of higher rank than the shield will go through and hurt the mech. The shield once active however disallows the mech to perform any offensive actions and can only move around - once they begin an attack the shield will deactivate, it also only lasts 2 turns. If the shield is broken or deactivated it has a five turn cooldown.

Beam Rifle - 線 - Sen
A Powerful long device which takes both hands of the mech to be able to hold, they can put it on their back to be used for later if they need to switch weapon, but it can never be used with just one hand. This device made of Thoracica Barnacles has a very long range and looks like a thick staff, at the cost of a turn the Mech can point it at a target and fire an offensive beam of Lightning that matches the rank of the mech; this beam travels extremely fast like most ordinary lightning techniques but is still trackable by ordinary shinobi with a 4 turn cooldown, lightning beam can also only be used 3 times if mecha is S-Rank with a one-turn cooldown (at this rank). This device is capable of firing ordinary Kunai or any ninja tools like shuriken from it (If the user gives them a certain tool on their person, this can be used to be fired). The fired weapon will match the speed referenced for the offensive beam, but still be capable of being defended against through freeform; however they can overpower ordinary opposing thrown tools. These can only be fired one after another.

King Katana - 剣 - Ken
Even though the name of this Technique is King Katana, it can be any kind of sword custom to the Mech; the user can even summon two swords however it is split between the rank (which is one below the Mech's actual rank) - the Sword is attached to the Mech's back or waist upon summon. The Sword is made of steel buffered by Barnacle Shell making it strong and durable, with reasonable force it can be destroyed. If a sword is destroyed the Mech can summon another after one whole turn and at the cost of a move. The user can channel their own Sword or Weapon Techniques through this blade with a +1 Rank boost (S-Ranks gain +10) and can be any that the user knows since it's them performing the technique, though this means they have to be able to fit this within their timeframe; but also allows the Mech to do something in the mean time.

Propelled Body - 体 - Tai
The Mech will be outfitted with Barnacles capable of expelling fire chakra with every movement they make, increasing their speed so that they move just a couple of levels faster than the user's base speed. The mech is capable of performing Strong-Fist Taijutsu and any Taijutsu that the user knows (minus Elemental infused Tai unless the Mech is couple with Organs of the Thoracica or if the user is riding within the Mech). Using one of the three moves Mechs can perform a 10 meter dash in any direction with a 2 turn cooldown, they also get a +10 damage boost to any Taijutsu based attacks during the window of time it is propelled.

Versatility - 多才な - Tasaina
The Mech is capable of creating Ninja Tools proportionate to it's size via the Barnacle Arts : Body of the Thoracica Technique. This selected ability also allows the Mech to be able to use fighting Styles that the user knows, he can replicate weapons or body structure needed through this ability and can perfectly replicate any kind of fighting style the user knows. They gain the same specialist boosts of the fighting style depending on what the user specializes in ONLY if he is riding within it, ordinarily they do not gain the specialist boosts and can infuse the wearer's elemental chakra if they need to for fighting style techniques but only through the use of these styles.

The Eject Mechanism is an effective means of escape, if the D.E.V.A takes enough damage rendering it destroyed it will effectively shoot any rider that is within it outwards and backwards passively, allowing them to escape any additional damage as the Mech takes the whole hit. This allows the user to defend against any remaining damage OR to escape it as it shoots them a good 5 meters away. Users usually name Mechs based on the abilities chosen, for example if an S-Rank mech can easily be called a Bōeisentai Mecha. Or for B-Ranks just a simple Ken Mecha.

- Two B-Ranks can be created at the same time, but will cost two moves.
- If the user is riding in the mech they are only allowed to perform moves that The Chosen Mech is allowed and perform their Primary Elemental Specialty.
- Mechs can reach great heights depending on their rank : B-Rank are 3 meters min and max, A-Rank 6 Meters, S-Rank 9 Meters
- B-Ranks have a 2 turn cooldown, and a 4 turn coouldown if two are summoned simultaneously.
- A-Rank can only be created 4 times and has a 4 turn cooldown
- S-Ranks can only be created 2 times and has a 6 turn cooldown, no barnacle arts on the same turn or next.
- Total number of Mechas permitted on the field cannot collectively exceed S-rank.
- Must have signed the Barnacle Contract
- Must have been taught by LonelyAssassin
- Mechs can utilize all Barnacle Art Techniques up to and including their own rank.

Meanwhile Lena bolted for her arm that was on the floor about 4 meters away, she reached out with it quickly with her right hand and would snatch it up easily. Easily if not for the Kunai that stabs the palm of her hand, an explosive tag whipped in the air right in front of her and went off. Sending her away from her arm once again and covered in small burns and cuts. She dragged herself from the floor onto her feet and looked towards where she had Crushed the lanky man, it was a shattered log.

"A Substitution?"

He attacked from the cloud of smoke left behind, with his speed and grace he managed the put a flew slices on her legs and chest before she started defended his attacks with a piece of Calcite Shell her Inner Daemons had conjured up to try and protect her. The Shell took the form of a wrist blade. Lena managed to hold off his attacks, thrusting her leg for an opening which pushed him back a couple meters, immediately following up by extending her right arm she fires the Wrist blade from her arm catching him off he tries to defend instead of rush her again, but cannot switch tactics in time as he's impaled in the right shoulder. It was Lena's time to press the attack. Not wasting her new initiative she shot forward and thrust her head into his, forcing him to jerk back - she brings her right arm back around from the pouch she had ever so quickly nipped her hand and brought out 3 cards between her fingers that sliced for his neck and upper torso. However, in a panic the lanky man raises his daggers, the Cards bouncing off the metal - he looks at Lena his expression serious and angered. That was peculiar, why were her eyes shut? No wonder the cards weren't aimed well. The white cards that Lena had thrown at him suddenly exploded as a flashbang.

"SHIT!!"

The Lanky Merc tried to attack all sides, his eyes throbbing from the flash but his arms going crazy as he tries to slice the area around him. Lena had ducked low and grew her nails out so they were long and sharp on her right hand, she clawed at the Lank's man's biceps shredding his muscles and rendering an arm useless one at a time. Growing panic in his lashing outs as he takes damage to his arms he regains his vision only to have no proper control of his arms. He yelps as Lena shoves her hand against his throat and raises him off the ground. His arms uselessly draped on eitherside of his torso, blood dripped from his fingertips.

"Heh, H-how about we go have a look at your Treasure for real this time?"

Suddenly the Lanky Merc's air became constricted further and speaking became a nightmare,

"K-KIDDING!! W-WE C-COULD FORGET BOUT DISTH"

He grip tightened until his face went red then blue. Becoming a struggle to even make strained noises. He was slowly dying until a spark clicked in her head and the sound of crashing rolled to a broken heaping halt beside her, smoke rose from the carcass of the Mecha to her right and her eyes widened. Too late to react again though, the Lanky man fell from her grip and he choked, gasping for air. Lena rose up this time, the Large Sickle had burst through her stomach and the blade curved up into her few - she was being lifted by the Large man behind her. Her eyes trembled in the direction of the metal tip. She decided at this moment that being ambushed sucked humongous bollocks. She grabbed the tip of the blade with her right hand and sent a current of lightning through it, she knew this wouldn't help her but as long as she disables this big dude for a short amount of time was a plus. The Lightning channelled through the blade, through her and into the Large man standing behind her holding the large weapon. She grits her teeth and screams as the lightning runs through her body and the Man's. Though it was enough, she is dropped from the air and lands paralysed on the ground - electricity crackling from her body. The Large man was slumped behind her, twitching. Lena still had the sickle inside of her, she tried to manipulate her Dark threads as best she could but it was proving difficult with the static electricity still running through her insides. She needed to regain herself before he did. The lanky man seemed to just be kneeling a few meters away, cursing and recovering - with his arms out of commission he was a bit useless. Until he looked up at her, starting shouting insults and curses her way that were tied to being a female canine or lady parts. He then managed to stand up and stumble towards her.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

"You're fucking hard to kill aren't you ya STUPID BITCH!"

He stamps on her head very hard, it hurt, it hurt a lot. He did it again and then he spat on her face. Lena was too busy concentrating on her threads however to care, she needed to get them under he control before either her head was caved in or that large man got back up. She heard his deep groan. Panic grew in her chest and sweat dripped from her body. Then she heard his body start to pull itself from the floor - she pumped chakra through her body now trying her very best to... YES... Her threads shot out, just as the Lanky one was about to come down with another foot on her head he was met with a flurry of Dark threads from her used to be left arm which grabbed his ankle and raised him high into the air. More threads had shot from her back, yanking the blade from her body and pushing it back into the Large man, forcing him to be dragged across the ground whilst also catching his sickle in his hands. The dark threads drag his feet through the dirt and get him about 10 meters away before retracting back to her body. The Large merc's hands with bleeding and cut after being forced to catch the sickle by the blade, the Lanky merc was hanging above Lena, his arms hanging there with blood leaking from the cuts on them.

Lena stood up.

Slowly Stumbling.

But Now.

She was in control.

"... Guess You'll Die."

(Jiongu: Kuro Ito) - Earth Grudge Fear: Dark Threads (S-Rank)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

Lena's looked towards the Large Merc who had readied himself to fight. She simply beckoned him over with her right hand, and he answered. He steamed up and shot towards her, anger and power thudding against the ground and covering the space between them. Lena's right hand radiated in a green aura as she clenched it into a fist. As he approached, she read his movement as a horizontal slice, she dashed towards him and under the strike, her right hand clenching hard as she uppercuts it into his stomach. The aura of wind releases as the hit is dealt, violently shooting upwards which causes even a big man like this to be thrown into the air. The wind rushes to her feet and fires Lena into the air, with a lot more control than what the mercenary has and gets her higher than him. She performs a front flip kick in the air, the wind coating her leg now as she slams him in the mid section kicking him back down to the ground with great force - As her leg impacts him she also throws the Lanky mercenary with her threads after. He follows his partner down uselessly flailing around in the air as both hit the cracked ground. She lands, not very well, more of a stumble. Lena didn't even go check to see if they were dead or alive, she just dragged herself passed the small crater she had thrown them in and made her way to the horses.

(Ni Dageki Gokai kaze) Two Strikes Of The Lustful Breeze
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This is a unique type of taijutsu as it dwells on the wind elemental property. The user will channel mass amounts of wind chakra into his dominant hand to where wind radiates from the fist. The user will then launch towards the opponent and deal an uppercut to the opponent and once the strike is dealt, all the wind chakra in the users hand violently releases upwards shooting the opponent up into the air. The user will then channel wind chakra into his feet and propels himself off the ground firing upward just above the opponent; the user will then proceed to do a front flip with his dominant leg coated in wind chakra coming down into the opponent’s mid-section launching him back down to the ground with great force enough to cause cracks on the ground from the impact

Note: Can use twice pr battle
Note: No Wind jutsu the same turn as this
Note: Must wait 2 turns before using this again
Note: No Other Taijutsu move in the same turn as this

She didn't have time to deal with them right now. She had to go back to Shinramoto. These Goons had already wasted enough time as it is. She had taken her left arm into her right hand and placed it against where it was supposed to go - her threads pulled it together and got to work trying to fix her. It hurt. Like this whole ordeal. Her head was throbbing and her hearts were pounding - she was lucky - if that man had gotten up and took a hold of that sickle inside of her again. She'd probably be dead or close to it. She pulled herself up onto one of the mercenaries' horses using the reigns and dragged her body over the saddle before uncomfortably adjusting to the seat. Her heel kicked against the horse's thigh and off it went. She let her body try to relax on the horse, slumping up and down as it galloped across the grass. She wish she had brought Songbird along with her instead of leaving him at Shinramoto. Instead she had this horse to keep her company. She tried to remain upright, but eventually just slumped onto the back of it's neck, she felt the hair of it's mane in her mouth. But she didn't care, she just needed two seconds...

-Leaving Landmark-

Chakra : 1400

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado flew through Uraraha high in the sky toward Degrassi High.

Sado carried one of the cages with him using the oobleck to cause it to levitate and move with him.

ELM from LM ( ) | LLM
Note: Mixed up LM names in my last post. Intended to come here.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Vegeta and Boit head towards the hills where it seemed most people around here lived, and he begins making the same kind of tunnel except he would have to follow this one all the way into the adjacent LM if he wanted to connect to the main tunnel. So that's what they do, heading east..

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Coming from

Lena was upon the Rock & Oobleck Prison being carried by Songbird towards their target. They would soon attack the Shogunate with the recent turn of events, using it against their enemy.

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Geets and Boit exit the tunnel with the herd close behind, they then head north and just before exiting, they stop in front of the entrance to Shinramoto, turning to face towards the south. Vegeta makes 3 huge hunks of earth to appear in front of him that he launches towards the path leading out of the land. As the large rocks clash they break up causing lots of debris to block any zombies path that may attempt to wander of course..

(Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Having returned to the Ruins, Vegeta messages Sado letting him know things went smoothly. He could see the herds of zombies making their way into his tunnels, and could only imagine the horror occurring on the other sides in the villages and towns that Vegeta unleashed these undead creatures into. For the moment he would chill here with Boit and figure out their next move.
Sado flew through Uraraha toward the Hanguri Gulf. His plan wasn't to pass through Shinramoto and instead avoid it completely. He would continue by traveling around it and onward to the Ruins of Chungsu. After what had happened with Lena he felt like he wouldn't be welcome in Shinramoto any further. She seemed to be against what he did back in Degarashan. She seemed regretful and guilty but Sado felt it was obvious that, that was how things would turn out.
It was her plan. How could she not account for the excessively brutal tactic taking an immeasurable amount of life? That was the whole reason Sado agreed with it because he factored that into the plan Vegeta had crafted. It would create a one-two punch that had a good chance at turning the populace against Takauji and his HBO's. He got a message from Vegeta and replied immediately explaining everything that had happened.
This included the airdrops, the poison rain, the carnage he wrought dressed as Alexandros and the numerous undead that were left into the city by Vegeta. He felt the plan went perfectly. He traveled forward into the Hanguri Gulf as he thought it would be a good idea to return to his second appearance of Jack but wouldn't do it here. Sado told Vegeta he was on his way and wanted to discuss things he felt Lena probably hated him now that she saw his true self. It was a side he showed only those of his clan and his most trusted allies.
Sado thought that it would be folly to hesitate, to exhibit restraint, to wait. He had to take, and take and take and win anyway. He had to keep living until the day came that he himself had to pay. To fight on multiple fronts he had to change the game and raise the stakes. Was what Sado did any worse than what Takauji did to their people, or to Shinramoto?

ELM from LM ( ) | LLM

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salazzle stayed close to Lena resting on her shoulder.

ELM from LM ( ) | LLM

Coming from

With Salazzle taking rest on Lena, she felt like doing the same upon Songbird, but she couldn't let her guard down yet. They were getting ever so closer to letting strangers into her home and she had to be ready for any kind of backlash that may erupt from the consequences of her actions. She had Songbird take the lead, now in front of the group as they passed through the land where she was almost killed by some deceitful mercenaries. She wondered if they were still alive.

Lena thought about what kind of talk she'd give these people, she didn't want to be too threatening since she just made a good impression saving their life. But she needed to be stern, her foot had to be planted firmly on the ground and there would be no leeway right now.

Leaving Landmark~

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Coming From [x]

Overarching Missions:
S Rank
- Explore all the landmarks

A Rank
- escort the princess back to her kingdom. The princess has been kidnapped and there are lots of bandits and bounty hunters searching for her. This will be no easy task for a gennin.

Completed Mission:
Mission: D Rank
- Learn about the location and all knowledge this place has to offer

Hop stopped in a small town in Uraraha by the name of Oota. The town lay atop one of the various mountains in this region, and just like the other towns in this place was filled with farmers taking advantage of the fertile soil. Cindra already knowing what Hop was going to do decided would go feed the horses and stock up on food for the next trip. Hop would head straight for the farmers of this region. Figuring out from past experiences those that lived in the field tended to know more about the land. So Hop began, it would start by helping the farmers with their labor for free, and ask them about how they farmed and what they farmed. The farmers as usual were cautious of Hop's intentions and would refuse much conversation but after seeing Hop's effort into the field, they would lossen up and speak to it as if their own. They began telling Hop of the origins of this land, how the settlers from far north sailed the gulf to land on this amazingly fertile land. They would begin to romanticize the wars towns had had over how much land each town could hold. But in the end learn to share what nature had given them. As these farmers told Hop more and more about the story of this land, but just as well as their hardships which were very few, Hop began to understand more and more, why this place was as it was. From stories of grandfathers running from harsh rules to natives growing and living in the land.
Soon a farmer trusted Hop so much on the third day that he asked Hop to deliver some eggs and produce to the village just directly south by the name of Everstone. Hop would not refuse, and take the eggs. Hop did not ask for any payment but was given some anyway, beforehand. That same day Hop would leave with Cindra to the next town. Escorting that farmers produce.

New Mission:
C Rank
- Escort the produce safely to Everstone.

LLM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/jinshui-066.755883/

Buddha finally arrives at the landmark he was told the rift had opened. From the sky above he'd peer down and see that it was true. A rift right here in these very lands. Buddha simply continued to circle the skies above, seeing what the surroundings had to offer. Were there more people looking to delve into this rift? Were these lands even safe to be in? Either way, Buddha would take a while to observe.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

At last, Ryuu arrived at his destination, and thanks to his Byakugan, finding the rift was no problem. Drawing closer to it, he inspected it, but found that he couldn't see through it. Clearly it was a whole different dimension from this world. Appearing to him as a bit of a distortion in the air, he knew he had to enter to be able to see what was inside of it. Highly curious, he was about to step foot into it, but then hesitated. He wasn't one to make rash decisions. Instead, he scanned his surroundings and noticed a dragon circling the skies above, and wondered if it was related to the rift. Did he have to defeat it first before entering the rift, or maybe, was it a summon? Eyeing it warily, and ready for any sneak attacks from it, Ryuu continued scanning his surroundings to see if anyone else would come to this location. If no one came, he thought he could always enter it himself, but from what he had heard, it was more beneficial to enter these rifts in small groups.

Last edited: