CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think Orochimaru was involved with this somehow, maybe before he stopped being bad. Maybe it was a clone? We seen in this manga that they are able to clone or reproduce from dna, although they said Shisuis DNA was not implied to be retrieved, Danzo could have sent it to Orochimaru before he died. Oro wouldnt need the whole eye to get the dna.

NahRooToe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt this guy is Shisui that would destroy a honorable character for nothing. Nobody is taking into account this could just be a new villain! Why does this guy who resembles nobody in this series ever have to be somebody we know? If this guy is Shisui that would be just as messed up as obito being tobi. That's the easy way out

Owl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Canon wise I have never seen danzo come close to Shisui. Now if you're talking that filler bull shit sure.
I'm pretty sure thats confirmed canon.

In fact, its not the only "filler" that Kishimoto indirectly confirmed as canon.

The Danzo vs Shisui first happened in filler but later happened in the games which Kishimoto is involved with. And way before that, it was said that one of Danzo's eyes on his arm or something was shisui, meanwhile the other was with that crow Itachi passed around.

Clockan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that the idea that no Uchiha members ever left Konoha is retarded. so I'm supposed to believe that from the time of the first and his fights against Madara, all the way into the third Hokage's second term when the genocide happened that not one Uchiha member said "**** this, Konohagakure sucks, I'm moving". or even the idea that only Uchiha clan members ever get the sharingan when its entirely possible that a female Uchiha married somebody who wasn't her cousin and the kids would have different names. thats always bothered the hell out of me. I wouldn't be surprised not one bit if it was Shisui, but I'm really hoping its not.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have we even established the fact that Shin is a real human being and not just some super advanced Zetsu puppet?
The guy has a pretty weird speech pattern, his looks are quite a bit abnormal ,his Mangekyo looks artificial/fake and lastly he seems to be "linked" to the strange mini Juubi. He certainly fits a lot of criteria for some test tube experiment gone wild.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its definitaly him. All that was left was a death letter. Kabuto would've revived him if he could. His power even an edo would've been epic. All he had to do was us his genjutsu on Sasuke and Naruto and he had 2 strongest right there to take over the world. Kish hides face and we all know what that means.