Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo solos your fav without using any chakra/effort.

OT:
I'd say the facial features part is a stretch.. Because come on let's face it there is no resemblance whatsoever.. But all that other stuff is plausible.
Canon wise I have never seen danzo come close to Shisui. Now if you're talking that filler bull shit sure.

HamzaVeli

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think that shisui - he died with honour - kishi has just pulled another massive crap out of his ass -- not enough evidence to back up the hooded man being shisui ! - shouldnt shisui's "supposed son "shin" look a little like him ? I mean look at kagami and shisui - they almost resemble each other -- But who nows ! U might be on to somethin !

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im starting to think its shisui. Everyone first thought Tobi as Obito and it was quite obvious but there were some deviations. I'll bet this guy is Shisui or maybe a shisui zetsu clone. Their noses are too similar. Its a giveaway my fellow forumites.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's 100% shisui.. shin is an actual uchiha child of shisui, he's the only way except sasuke for bearing an uchiha child and his eyes are stitched in. Not really able to tell why he would do this, but that was the same with obito back in the day.

Vix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's 100% shisui.. shin is an actual uchiha child of shisui, he's the only way except sasuke for bearing an uchiha child and his eyes are stitched in. Not really able to tell why he would do this, but that was the same with obito back in the day.
Don't you think that his child acts a bit weird to be a 100% human being? The way he stares and the way he talks.

Reactions: senninferdy

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or Kishi could pull out the Yahiko/Nagato thing and the hooded man is just Shisui being remotely controlled by Orochimaru from all the way in his hideout.

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As much as one wants to deny it, but Shisui being the hooded guy is a real possibility. I've guessed it to be him ever since he was introduced. Well even if he is, hopefully kishi got some serious justification for that, Shisui was one of the most respectable Uchihas for me. and him becoming the antagonist like this would really defame a good char like him