minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's involvement with the Akatsuki wasn't much of anything. He was just spying and keeping them away from the Leaf.

I'd imagine Shisui would be more upset with Itachi than Sasuke. Shisui trusted the Uchiha name to Itachi, and Itachi slaughtered the entire clan.

shisui should be proud of sasuke for killing danzo who ruined both of itachi and shisui's life...not hold grudge toward sasuke

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Spoilers] Uchiha Shin's father is ...

Through the process of elimination of the Uchiha Clan, and the only one that has a deep connection to Itachi Uchiha in the manga series would (unfortunately) be none other than Shisui Uchiha, the very same man that inspired both him and Sasuke to become the people that they are in the long run, also the facial features of the hooded man is too close to the likeness of him. Plus there are several motives to back this up.
  1. The recreation of Akatsuki due to Itachi's initial involvement with it
  2. Angered that Sasuke took the life of his friend that he entrusted his eye and the future to, most likely not knowing the plan that Itachi had into it.
  3. Body was never found, which means he is in the same category as Obito Uchiha until he resurfaced during the war.
  4. Shisui was famed for his Body Flicker technique, having earned the nickname "Shisui of the Body Flicker", the very first ability that Shin performs in his debut in the manga is a Body Flicker technique through his Sharingan.
You must be registered for see images

It's the only logical thing that would make sense, and it fits it perfectly in terms of Kishimoto's writing style.
You do have some good points supporting your argument, but I still doubt this entire thing. Couldn't he be like a new character we've not known? Does it have to be Shisui or someone we already know?

Firstly, him being Shisui will destroy the image of one of the few credible Uchihas who wasn't affected by the curse of hatred. The only one alongside Itachi to be considered a broad visioned Uchiha who benefitted the Leaf more than their clan.

Secondly, as far as I can remember, Shin was the one who was actually infuriated with Sasuke for killing Itachi, not the man in the hood particularly because he was only nodding to Shin, understanding his anger. Which means Shin had some kind of close relationship with Itachi, or so it seems.

Because why would Shin be so concerned about his dad's friend's death, and dedicated to vengeance (If his dad really is Shisui)? And they are definitely father and son, as Shin said, so the possibility that Shin is someone else's son is also ruled out.

Last edited:

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I just looked back at the picture where you can see the eye of the father akatsuki guy..

It seems like his eye(s) was/were burned closed, possibly no functional eye muscles, making have to hold it open with stitches (won't it dry out?) also the white of his eye is black/dark just like with edo tensei, though his face doesn't represent a edo tensei, but it might have some meaning.

Do we know anyone that had his eyes burned closed with acid or whatever? cause shisui just had his eyeballs pulled out.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I just looked back at the picture where you can see the eye of the father akatsuki guy..

It seems like his eye(s) was/were burned closed, possibly no functional eye muscles, making have to hold it open with stitches (won't it dry out?) also the white of his eye is black/dark just like with edo tensei, though his face doesn't represent a edo tensei, but it might have some meaning.

Do we know anyone that had his eyes burned closed with acid or whatever? cause shisui just had his eyeballs pulled out.
poor guy, the tissue around the sockets looks really bad.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Tobi I was completely against him being Obito because of how painfully obvious it was. Im thinking this will probably turn out the same way.

iConquer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the past discussion i was always againts the theory that obito is tobi because of the resemblance of letters in the name. But now i think Shin must be a Shisui son because of the letter resemblance again plus the hooded guy wants to revenge itachis death plus his face especially the eye looks distorted and dmg. this only lead to one suspect.Uchiha Shisui.

asianlord101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking for a long time and I firmly believe that the man with the Sharingan is Uchiha Shisui.
Think abt it, Shisui lost both his eyes, is great friends with Itachi, and he could still somehow survive after allegedly "dying"

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it's someone other than Shisui. Remember there has been a pretty big gap of time since shippuden, so I'm hoping it's someone entirely new. It looks like this is going to be relatively short and to bring back an awesome, respectable character just to make him a shitty villain with a shitty, fan boy motive would be sad to say the least.

Although that jubi creature could be interesting, but it seems that is being controlled by this mysterious guy. But does that mean it's safe to assume he is some sort of by product of the Jubi? I feel like a lot of the answers will come from the gap of time between shippuden and now. Hopefully plenty of flashbacks to make it as long as possible.

RIPS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the stitched in eye should be enough of a spoiler that it's Shisui. In the Naruto verse transplants without stitching is totally possible. I don't see room for a new character as a villain rather then a former "good guy" to be the new antagonist. If you look at this new mystery characters motives as well, Shisui is the only character in the Naruto verse that would fit. The same way Obito was revived and ignorant to Madaras plan, I see Shisui and Orochimaru playing those roles.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Through the process of elimination of the Uchiha Clan, and the only one that has a deep connection to Itachi Uchiha in the manga series would (unfortunately) be none other than Shisui Uchiha, the very same man that inspired both him and Sasuke to become the people that they are in the long run, also the facial features of the hooded man is too close to the likeness of him. Plus there are several motives to back this up.
  1. The recreation of Akatsuki due to Itachi's initial involvement with it
  2. Angered that Sasuke took the life of his friend that he entrusted his eye and the future to, most likely not knowing the plan that Itachi had into it.
  3. Body was never found, which means he is in the same category as Obito Uchiha until he resurfaced during the war.
  4. Shisui was famed for his Body Flicker technique, having earned the nickname "Shisui of the Body Flicker", the very first ability that Shin performs in his debut in the manga is a Body Flicker technique through his Sharingan.

It's the only logical thing that would make sense, and it fits it perfectly in terms of Kishimoto's writing style.
it's really him...

Look at his nose and ear...its all the same :)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui, like Itachi, was a pacifist. He disliked conflict, which is why he left it to Itachi to deal with the problems as he could not do it himself. It would make no sense for Shisui to be alive and come out of hiding just to kill Sasuke. It would disturb the peace that Naruto and Sasuke created and Shisui isn't the type of person who'd sacrifice peace, something he died for, over some idiotic vendetta.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the father works for orochimaru, the reason why i think this is because of how the surroundings of his eyes look and that i've watched the series daredevil.

You have a dragon lady (hence orochimaru) gao and she has all blind people working for her that have blinded themselves with acid or something giving them the same eye surroundings like this father guy symbolizing they're blind order followers, they also behave like zombies.
Anyway his eyes must have been burned closed somehow, otherwise you won't have that shit around the eyes and require stitches to keep the eye socket open (making your eye go black in black and white drawing due to dehydration?)