Uchiha Shin's father is ...

Lambeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If yall will Look harder they have the same nose lips , ears , plus Kishi never truely said that shisui died they only show him jumping off the cliff anything could have happend

uchihaVsenju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think its Shisui. I know the evidence backs it but thats the reason why i believe its not him. If you think about it Kishi wont make it too obvious to figure it out. if its shisui, atleast he would of hid his faces, eyes or even had different name for shin. Since he made everything obvious i thinks Kishi wants us to think its shisui so he can lead the story elsewhere and bring big twist.

Queen Kaguya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do think that is Shisui because don't you remember that Danzo took his eye and gave the other to Itachi that is why he had those staples around his eyes. Plus if you like at his nose,ears,and lips it all the same,but that probably doesn't matter. Just like Toneri said his body was not found or seen after he fell off the cliff,so out of all of the Uchiha's it is Shisui.His son's name is Shin.(Shisui)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would make sense if it was shisui seeing as itachi went the other way on their plan. You know killing the entire clan instead of taking care of Danzo. But I think it's orochimaru. I noticed it was a edo tensi sharigan. Kishi never mentioned him at the end. He had about 17 years to scheme. So I think he was able to get ahold of the sharigan. I think shin is most likely a creation made by orichimaru. The. Again if I was Kishi I would try to mix it up a bit and make it harder to guess seeing as any true fan of the series knew that obito was the masked man well before it was confirmed.

uchiha asuku aliyu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't have to be shishui even thought all things point a him but then it could the reminant of the juubi or maybe a uchiha madara enhanced zetsu. But then shin looks to be under a gen jutsu and the only person with such gen jutsu is shishui. Wait a minute you re all forgetting danzo, he has grudges against sasuke and then he loves sharingans

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would make sense if it was shisui seeing as itachi went the other way on their plan. You know killing the entire clan instead of taking care of Danzo. But I think it's orochimaru. I noticed it was a edo tensi sharigan. Kishi never mentioned him at the end. He had about 17 years to scheme. So I think he was able to get ahold of the sharigan. I think shin is most likely a creation made by orichimaru. The. Again if I was Kishi I would try to mix it up a bit and make it harder to guess seeing as any true fan of the series knew that obito was the masked man well before it was confirmed.
No shot its Orochimaru. Too obvious, seeing as how all the character have already said something like "It looks like orochimaru is up to his old tricks again"

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would ruin his character... I mean, Shisui would have knew Itachi was ill so he would have died whatever the outcome of the Sasuke vs Itachi fight.

That's just stupid and I would be really disappointed to Kishi throwing a "You let Itachi die" scene...

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you could take your own advice and wait until the character is revealed instead of just assuming you're right because your flawed logic makes sense in your head.
FYI that logic is not only on my head, but there are others here who thinks exactly like me.

It would ruin his character... I mean, Shisui would have knew Itachi was ill so he would have died whatever the outcome of the Sasuke vs Itachi fight.

That's just stupid and I would be really disappointed to Kishi throwing a "You let Itachi die" scene...
Shisui is said to have died before the massacre and itachi worked for akatsuki, i think its a bit over 10 years. So as you see its a long time for anyone to carry a life threatening disease. I bet itachi got that disease after he joined akatsuki.

razorfield9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. This theory is pretty much the only one we have 'evidence' for, but I was just brainstorming to think of random reasons for all the stuff we saw.

- First. What's with the mini-Jubi thing?
- Perhaps the eye alone is an edo-tensei recreation (really far-flung theory though) of his old eye if it is Shisui. Both eyes are gone so... Perhaps?
- The child obviously didn't have a true Uchicha mother owing to hair coloration and so on. Maybe another Jubi thing going on?
- Akatsuki cloak seems to be a 'tribute' to Itachi at this juncture.
- Orochimaru is- I BELIEVE- related to this entire picture in some way. The little bit of foreshadowing about the kid 'suggested' it. Maybe he conquered a body, and this was the only way to keep the eye functional? With an eye of his own, maybe he can effectively combat Sasuke in some unknown way if that is the case. Also might explain his ability to manipulate that Jubi-looking thing.
- SHIn/SHIsui. Perhaps something to this?

Just some disconnected thinking.

stRunF

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be quite a contradiction, Shisui didn't really care about his clan, only about the village, and now you're saying something like he's going to get revenge for his clan? Also, he entrusted everything to Itachi, if you entrust someone with something, it's just normal to accept his or her decision, I doubt this guy, who was considered a genius would become nuts just cause his clan got exterminated to protect the village he lived for. Anyhow, interesting theory. It could happen the same way as in Obito became Tobi, but that story's ****ed up as well, at least in my opinion.