Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Grimmjow holds his right arm across his body with the blade behind his head, he also rises his left arm underneth his right creating a cross shape with his arms. As he swings his right arm he drives his left arm with his elbow behind him causing more raw power to come from his right arm as he slashes sideways cutting the clone clean in half

ows that?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grimmjow holds his right arm across his body with the blade behind his head, he also rises his left arm underneth his right creating a cross shape with his arms. As he swings his right arm he drives his left arm with his elbow behind him causing more raw power to come from his right arm as he slashes sideways cutting the clone clean in half

ows that?
Well...you were supposed to just explain it...but I guess you did it fine. >.>

As with the last one, fire can be added to this letting you unleash a wave of fire up to mid-range.

We'll do water next. First up:

(Mizuchi Kata: Tanryuu Hibaku) - Form of the Water Dragon: Rushing Rapids, Cascading Waterfall
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 60
Description: The form of the water dragon is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on bypassing an enemy's guard with a quick alteration of the attack. In this technique the swordsman holds the sword with both hands, one hand holding just under the hand guard and the other one gripping the bottom of the hilt. They then preform a vertical downward slash. As they swing down they release the sword with their forward hand and push forward with their hand holding the bottom of the hilt. This turns the downward slash into a forward thrust that extends the range of the attack. They then twist their arm holding the sword and continue the slash downward.
~Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
~Can only be used three times per battle.
~Can be seen here if the description isn't clear enough:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well this is a very simple and effective technique. You are simply making your opponent believe you're goin to slash them, at the moment just before impact of a block you swap hands placing your opposite hand at the tip of the hilt and then thrusting forward all in one instance. Why this archives is the ability to swiftly change the sword trajectory, surprise your opponent and extend your own reach all with one movement. I like this technique XD

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Took you a week to tell me to strike a clone...blow me -.-

Gripping the blade i place my left hand on the hilt closest to the guard while my right palm rests on the pommel, as i charge the clone i leap into the air and swing my sword straight down, as he goes to block the sword i release my left hand mere moments before my sword collides with his and thrust forward my right hand, this causes the blade to skim his sword and impale his skull causing him to poof.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Next!

(Mizuchi Kata: Gekirin) - Form of the Water Dragon: Imperial Wrath
Damage: 40
Description: The form of the water dragon is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on bypassing an enemy's guard with a quick alteration of the attack. In this technique the swordsman stands with their left foot forward and knees slightly bent. They hold their sword over their right shoulder with their left forearm horizontal across their chest and their right forearm vertical at their side and their hands gripped on the sword just at their shoulder. The swordsman then steps forward and begins to swing the sword in a straight vertical motion. The obvious defense to this is to meet the sword high as it comes down. But as the swordsman swings down they quickly switch their hand position so the blade deviates to the left before continuing downward, creating an S-shaped attack. The quick movement allows the swordsman to move their blade around the target's defense and hit them.
~Can only be used four times per battle.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
So even with reading the manga i found this one a little hard to understand. What i understood of it is that it normally a straight forward veritcal slash, as the opponent blocks the swap hands and turn the blade so that it misses the hilt and the blade and strikes near the arm and shoulder instead. If correct then this is a great move for a swordsman who fights a heavily blocked opponent. I seem to like these water ones, hard to follow and nigh impossible to block

ima pretend you summoned a clone to get this show on the road.

Standing before his opponent Grimmjow grips the sword with his right hand near the hilt and his left near the pommel, the dull edge of the blade rests on shoulder. As the clone takes its block position Grimmjow charges forward, once in range he swings the sword straight down appearing to do a normal strike into the sword, as the blade nears he swiftly swaps his land and right hand, the left hand not near the hilt and the right hand near the pommel, this actions causes the blade to suddenly divert to the left narrowly missing the blade/hilt(depends on the opponents guard position) and strikes the clones shoulder cutting his arm deep and causing him to disappear.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think of it more as a vertical slash aimed at the target's left shoulder, then by switching the position of your hands you instantly change it to a vertical slash to the right shoulder, mid-swing.

On to the next one (earth style):

Re: The Legacy Of Kenjutsu
*blades cuts into the clones opposite shoulder and he disperses*

Good.

(Mizuchi Kata: Gekirin) - Form of the Water Dragon: Imperial Wrath

Damage: 40
Description: The form of the water dragon is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on bypassing an enemy's guard with a quick alteration of the attack. In this technique the swordsman stands with their left foot forward and knees slightly bent. They hold their sword over their right shoulder with their left forearm horizontal across their chest and their right forearm vertical at their side and their hands gripped on the sword just at their shoulder. The swordsman then steps forward and begins to swing the sword in a straight vertical motion. The obvious defense to this is to meet the sword high as it comes down. But as the swordsman swings down they quickly switch their hand position so the blade deviates to the left before continuing downward, creating an S-shaped attack. The quick movement allows the swordsman to move their blade around the target's defense and hit them.
~Can only be used four times per battle.

-Done-

Next we'll do the earth form.

(Dokou Kata: Igari) | Form of the Earth God: Boulder Eater

Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 for earth chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is used to both block an incoming attack and open an enemy's defenses. When faced with an incoming attack the user will position their blade to completely stop the attack. Rather than deflecting it, its positioned so the blades/weapons reach a stalemate and become locked. At this point the user takes a step forward while twisting their blade, pushing their opponent off balance and to the ground while also disarming them of their weapon. This leaves them wide open to a follow up attack. The user, if capable, can channel earth chakra through their blade to increase its defensive capabilities. This technique is only useful against other physical attacks such as kenjutsu or taijutsu. Elemental techniques such as fire, lightning or wind would be un-blockable through this method, though earth and water techniques can be split in half.
-Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
-Can be used three times per battle.
-Can defend against B-rank and below attacks physical attacks (A-rank if used with earth chakra).
(Can be seen here: )

Read chapter 116 and explain it to me.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
So this is pretty straight forward, the block a vertical slash and force a stalemate, the step forward is used to send your opponent off center and the blade twisting is ment to throw them off balance and disarm them. Although i dont totally understand why they're disarmed, in the manga i think the mans blade had alot to do with why Gama was disarmed and not the technique itself.

As the clone rushes me and goes to slash down i place my blade horizontally to it causing them both to clash, as this happens i apply equal force causing both blades to sit dead center in a stalemate. As this happens i think take a large step forward applying forward momentum and strength pushing my opponent back slightly, as i do this i also twist my blade in my hand causing his blade to lose grip on my own sword, as the blade comes back around with force it strikes the opponents blade sending it flying, as my opponent is pushed backwards and off balance i then swing my blade from left to right diagonally slashing his shoulder to his hip causing him to vanish.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Na, the sword doesn't matter. There's an entire school of people who use that style and he's the only one who uses a sword like that.

*clone poofs*

Moving on!

(Dokou Kata: Ganjoubachi) - Form of the Earth God: Stout Retribution
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5)
Damage: 60
Description: The User will hold the hilt of their sheathed sword in one hand and the opposite end of their sheath in the other. When an opponent moves to attack with kenjutsu or taijutsu the user will block the incoming attack by holding their sheathed sword perpendicular to the incoming attack. With the attack blocked they will unsheathe their sword while pushing the blocked item out of the way with the sheath, creating an opening. In the same motion they will slash the opponent with their sword. Someone capable of using elemental chakra can increase the defensive strength of this technique by channeling earth chakra through the sheath. This doesn't do much, but it helps resist A-rank or below attacks designed for breaking through weapons.
-Can defend against A rank and below attacks physical attacks.
-Can only be used three time per battle.

This is a self made technique, so no reading required. Its pretty straight forward so give it a try.

*creates a clone*

Clone charges and slashes at you.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Yeh simple, the sheath acts as a decoy, then you unsheath and thrust the sheath forward at the same time throwing the opponent off balance and possibly disarming them. Although i dislike this technique mostly because i can't use it with my CW XD

As the clone charges towards me i hold onto my sheath at both ends, as the strike comes towards me i block the strike with my sheath while keeping my hand on the hilt of the sword. I then thrust the sheath forward with my left hand while stepping forward with my right leg and drawing my sword with my right hand, as this happens the clone is pushed backwards and off balance, as i draw my sword i twist my wrist and my arm so the blade turns to face the clone and swing across my body cutting deep into the clone and causing him to poof.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, not doing it right. When you're pulling your sword out of the sheath, that's the attack.

You must be registered for see images

See?

Try again.

*makes clone*

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
dont see why i need to try again

As the clone charges towards me i hold onto my sheath at both ends, as the strike comes towards me i block the strike with my sheath while keeping my hand on the hilt of the sword. As this happens i then draw my sword, this action causes the sheath to push upwards pushing the clone off balance as i draw my sword and slash as it is removed causing damage to the clone and poofing him.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better. o.o

It just seemed you were doing an extra step in the last description.

Next:

(Oboro Kata: Kagenui) - Form of the Void: Shadow Stitch
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: The form of the void is a style of the Ogame school in which the swordsman makes quick movements to simultaneously dodge an attack and close the distance on their target. With this technique the swordsman rotates their body to narrowly avoid an incoming attack while simultaneously stepping forward to close the distance to their opponent. By doing this they move into extremely close range while the opponent over extends themselves, creating an opening for attack while the opponent is incapable of defending themselves. This can only be used to avoid certain techniques such as other kenjutsu or taijutsu, or even narrow elemental techniques. Larger techniques such as large fireballs would be too large to avoid.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
The manga chapter was awesome how he ducked under his naginata, so awesome. Yeh basic stuff pretty much a quick forward step wether it be to dodge an attack or simply close the gap, really good for getting up super close or avoiding a powerful close range strike which would put you to the opponents side leaving them wide open.

As the clone (we go with charges) at me i hold my sword firm in my left hand while keeping a rather loose and neutral fighting stance making sure to keep my body less tense for more precise movements, as the clone gets close and does a slashing movement from my left shoulder down to my hip i take a step forward with my right foot before pivoting on it and swinging my left foot around, this causes my entire body to swing around dodging the strike, with my body in full movement i use the momentum and twist the blade of my sword facing the clone and continue a full circle spin slashing the clone in the rib area and causing him to poof.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Next is the Lightning Kata:

(Ikazuchi Kata: Shidensen) - Form of Thunder and Lightning God: Purple Lightning Flash
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5)
Damage: 60 (+5)
Description: The form of thunder and lightning God is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on raw speed to attack the target. In this technique the swordsman will stand sideways and crouch down with their right shoulder tilted down. They will hold their sword with both hands vertically in front of the back shoulder and behind the head. They will then release their strength and throw their body towards the ground, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by using all of their strength to push off their back foot to create acceleration. This sudden burst of speed catches the opponent off guard as they're not expecting a lazy fall to turn into an extremely fast movement. The swordsman then finishes with and upward slash across the target's torso. If the swordsman is capable, they can add a lightning aspect to this attack by imbuing their blade with lightning, increasing its cutting ability slightly.
~Can only be used thrice per battle.
~Can only be tracked by two tomoe sharingan and above.
Approved:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
so i loved this move in the chapter, the unexpected fall followed by the raw thrust from the legs to create such momentum was awesome.

Crouching down i place my body side on holding my sword up near my shoulder with my left foot foward. Once this stance is archieve i force my upper half forward making it appear as if i have fallen over. As my face gets closer to the ground i feel the momentum of my body falling increasing, at the last second i thrust of with both my feet creating sudden accelleration and speed propelling myself forward at a high speed, as i near the clone i swing my arms around bringing the sword around and slashing through the clones lower right hip up to his left shoulder cutting him in half/

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job. A good use of this is if you're at mid range and want to close distance, and your opponent is attacking with something aimed at your head, neck or chest, you fall down dodging the attack and then close distance while attacking.

Next:

Form of Thunder and Lightning God | Rumbling God
(Ikazuchi Kata: Narukami)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5)
Damage: 80 (+5)
Description: The form of thunder and lightning God is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on raw speed to attack the target. In this technique the swordsman will stand sideways and crouch down with their right shoulder tilted down. They will hold their sword with both hands vertically in front of the back shoulder and behind the head. They will then release their strength and throw their body to the down, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by using all of their strength to push off their back foot to create acceleration that sends them diagonally towards the opponent. As they approach the enemy they cross their legs creating an unbalance stance causing them to fall sideways. As they fall sideways they then push off their outside foot creating an instantaneous movement across the front of the target which is almost impossible to follow. Once across the front of the target the swordsman finishes with a diagonal slash across their torso. If the swordsman is capable, they can add a lightning aspect to this attack by imbuing their blade with lightning, increasing its cutting ability slightly.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Can only be tracked by three tomoe sharingan and above.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
this move was also awesome in the Manga, the third move XD. Same as last time but you run forward at your opponent off to the side a little, once you get close enough you cross you legs and kick forward sending yourself diagonally, this movement causes and even greater feat of movement speed thus making you disappear from anything without 3t sharingan, i only have one question about this one. In the manga Gama went past him and then went back at him from another angle, during the second step cant i hold my sword outwards to cut my opponent while i cross my legs or would that reduce my momentum? ill make the move after the reply.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, can't be done that way. The thing that makes it difficult to follow and counter is that its an attack that begins on one side, and then almost instantly switches to the other side. If you attack while crossing their face, you're attacking from the same side they're expecting the attack from. On top of that, the movement of the body is optimized to move from one side to the other in an instant, but not for a slash, so the strength of the slash would be greatly reduced.