Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ok too easy

Crouching down i place my body side on holding my sword up near my shoulder with my left foot foward. Once this stance is archieve i force my upper half forward making it appear as if i have fallen over. As my face gets closer to the ground i feel the momentum of my body falling increasing, at the last second i thrust of with both my feet creating sudden accelleration and speed propelling myself forward at a high speed towards my opponents left side slightly. As i near him i cross my legs over putting my right foot under and left foot over, i then kick off the ground suddenly causing me to disappear from sight as i move across my opponents body in a diagonal move. As i am now towards my opponents blind side i spin around effortlessly and charge forward again slicing the opponent from the opposite side and causing him to poof

Hows dat?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay good!

Back to water for the last one:

(Mizuchi Kata: Renkaiten) - Form of the Water Dragon: Ripples that Change the World
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 80
Description: The form of the water dragon is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on bypassing an enemy's guard with a quick alteration of the attack. With this technique the swordsman begins by holding the sword straight outward towards the target. They will then circle the sword around to their right and back above and behind their head ending with the sword being held horizontally back over the left shoulder so that the blade is completely hidden to the opponent. Then in a quick acceleration they swing the sword vertically downward with only the left hand on the grip. As the sword is moving down they then grab the hand guard with their right hand and push across turning the vertical strike into a horizontal strike while accelerating it even further. The combination of changing the direction of the slash while accelerating it at the same time makes it almost impossible to defend against.
~Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
~Can only be used twice times per battle.
~Can only be reacted to by someone with enhanced reflexes (through doujutsu or a technique like the sixth sense).
~Can be seen here if the description isn't clear enough:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
you're gunna need to explain this one to me, i read the manga and i was just shocked and couldnt understand what happened, and the technique description doesnt help either S:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.

Starting position: The sword is held so that its all on the same horizontal plane from the opponent's point of view. This means the only part of the sword they'll be able to see is the bottom of the pommel, the rest will be hidden. This makes it so they can't see the start of the attack.

Initial slash: a straight vertical slash from the starting position, with only one hand on the grip. its a very fast initial movement, almost like releasing a spring from the starting position. With your hand that isn't holding the grip, keep it near the hand guard of the sword.

Slash diversion: Using that free hand, grab around the guard of the sword and force the slash from a vertical slash to a horizontal/diagonal slash. The addition of the second hand also causes even greater acceleration making it move even faster.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ok i think i get it now

Starting the fight i hold my blade with my hand having the pommel facing you directly so that the blade is hidden. I then swing the blade straight down while moving my left hand towards the hilt, as the blade comes near you my left hand clutches the hilt and pushes the blade diagonally causing what was a straight up vertical slash to become a diagonal slash extremely swiftly bypassing your defence and slashing the clone

Hows that?