Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Your swords are ugly <_<

-draw my CW, but leaves it blank with no chakra channeled into it-

I'll use this, its a chakra vibro blade and it is designed to optimise chakra input and output...in short its a sword ment to have elements channeled into it u_u

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You disrespect the teacher..... -_-

I bite my thumb and smear it along my right forearm and form seven quick handseals. My hand grasps the handle of my katana which sits securely in its sheath on my left hip.

I shall teach you respect.....ban.....KAI!!

(Kongoton: Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō) - Adamantine Release: Divine Retribution, Black Ropes of Ruination
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid range (for physical attacks used by the Samurai)
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage: n/a (+50 to Kenjutsu/Taijutsu)
Description: This powerful technique is considered the pinnacle of strength in the teachings of Adamantine release. The user smears blood along their dominant forearm and chains together a series of seven hand seals. Once done they draw a sword in their dominant hand which triggers the creation of this physical manifestation of Adamantine's awesome power. Out of the ground behind the user rises a massive adamantine Samurai torso. From its waist to its head it measures fifty meters. The giant will mimic the movements of the user allowing the user to attack through the giant. A replica of the sword drawn by the user is held by the behemoth and both weapons have a series of matching kanji running down the side of their blades. These kanji are used to transfer chakra from the user's sword to the Samurai's sword allowing the user to utilize chakra based kenjutsu through the giant. The size of the blade requires more chakra in order to use these techniques costing the user twice as much as usual. The raw power of the giant causes the attacks performed through it to be devastating in nature. Despite being nearly half the size of a boss summon, the giant's strength is capable of overpowering them. While incredible powerful the giant isn't without its drawbacks. The user can only use kenjutsu and taijutsu while its on the field, but most dangerous of all the injuries received by the giant are transferred on to the user as well. When the giant is destroyed or released by the user its body disintegrates into the air and leaves the user exhausted.
-Can be used once per battle.
-Lasts up to four turns.
-Only Kenjutsu/Taijutsu while active.
-Requires mastery of Fuuinjutsu due to the seals along the blades.
-Chakra infused Kenjutsu techniques cost twice as much when used through the giant.
-No Adamantine release for the remainder of the battle.
-No techniques above S-rank for two turns following its destruction or release.
-User is physically exhausted for three turns afterwards.
-Appearance:

You must be registered for see images

I direct the giant to point the massive sword at you.

PICK UP THE PRACTICE SWORD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Young Thug

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Staring at the giant construct and automatically noticing its obvious size and obsecurity issues, Grimmjow raises a hand in what appears to be submission, but he actually causes a meteore shower of dark chakra to rain down on the construct killing the trainer due to the stupid bankai transfereing damage

(Meiton: Kuro Nagareboshi Kumo) Dark Release: Dark Meteor Cloud
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will being by absorbing a jutsu(A rank or above) using Inhaling Maw. Once completed the user will begin to channel the dark chakra out of his bottom square and into the sky above the opponent, the user will begin to form a large cloud above the opponent made up of dark chakra. Once formed the user will cause the cloud to rain down 5mx5m balls of dark chakra down onto the opponent. these are shaped like meteorites as they pummel down to the ground. The sheer power of the chakra is enough to break bones and upon contact and severly burn the opponent. Using this jutsu the user can rain down over 20 balls of dark chakra onto the opponent until the cloud disappears. The cloud covers and area 10 metres in every direction from the center of the opponent. If the user is closer to the opponent then 10 metres he will have to defend against the jutsu as well. This jutsu will also destroy everything within its radius

Restrictions:
Must use Inhaling Maw prior
Can only be used once per battle.
Can only be taught by Delta

- was all a genjutsu -

picks up the stupid sword <_<

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
It was a genjutsu -.- Inhaling maw wasn't required -.- this isnt over doge -.-

Ogame school is in essence elemental Kenjutsu. But really its about empowering ones fighting style specifically more then as a whole. The way i read it is that instead of mastering all the Ogame school techniques, you specilise in 1 specifically and become a "Master" of that specific style instead of using it all. So its a style ment to bring out the best in someones kenjutsu by giving them a variety of ways to do so. If that makes sense u_u

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Describing it as an elemental kenjutsu is a little off. It was developed first by samurai without the use of elements, and the elements were simply added later to add an extra punch. Each form is supposed to embody the style of a corresponding element.

List the five forms, which element they embody, and how it tries to do so.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Fine, making my training super hard and stuffs -.-

Form of Thunder and Lightning God | Purple Lightning Flash
(Ikazuchi Kata: Shidensen)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5)
Damage: 60 (+5)
Description: The form of thunder and lightning God is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on raw speed to attack the target. In this technique the swordsman will stand sideways and crouch down with their right shoulder tilted down. They will hold their sword with both hands vertically in front of the back shoulder and behind the head. They will then release their strength and throw their body towards the ground, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by using all of their strength to push off their back foot to create acceleration. This sudden burst of speed catches the opponent off guard as they're not expecting a lazy fall to turn into an extremely fast movement. The swordsman then finishes with and upward slash across the target's torso. If the swordsman is capable, they can add a lightning aspect to this attack by imbuing their blade with lightning, increasing its cutting ability slightly.
~Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
~Can only be used thrice per battle.
~Can only be tracked by two tomoe sharingan and above.

So with this its essentially doing what lightning does best, which is move fast. The stance is used to(imo) minimalise wind resistance to the users body. The only real lightning part of this jutsu is used with the sword which is just to add cutting ability. But the way i see it is this jutsu is more about the stance then the element. The stance is the entire jutsu, you go from stance to movement to strike very quickly. Its unpredictable and hard to anticipate which makes it good and it also lowers wind resistance. Thats all i can really think of.

Form of the Fire God | Pillar of Fire
(Kagatsuchi Kata: Hibashira)
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20/30
Damage: 40/60
Description: The form of the fire god is a stance of the Ogame school in which the swordsman focuses on raw power for their attacks. In this technique the swordsman holds the sword over their head in their right hand with the tip pointed down so the blade is vertical and splitting their face. Their left hand is held horizonatally over their head with the fist bisecting the right elbow. They then flick the sword up while at the same time flicking their left hand up so both the sword and their left hand are now pointing up, and then they will bring the sword down in a whipping motion putting the full force of the attack in the tip of the blade. They use their entire body by dropping to the ground and bringing the left arm down as well to create as much power as possible. This makes their attacks capable of breaking through standard weapons such as kunai, shuriken, and even other standard swords. This technique can be upgraded through the addition of fire chakra causing the blade to glow red and sear through its target.
-Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
-Can only be used twice per battle.

I don't really understand this one, the way the stance is written confuses me and i don't fully understand what it looks like or its purpose. This one is mostly about power, you want to move quick and move hard to get the most damage out of the swing, this makes it very hard to block imo as the raw power would tear you down so dodging is the best option for countering this and not blocking. I guess the fire is just to add damage but can the fire chakra be release from the blade or not?

Form of the Void | Shadow Stitch
(Oboro Kata: Kagenui)
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The form of the void is a style of the Ogame school in which the swordsman makes quick movements to simultaneously dodge an attack and close the distance on their target. With this technique the swordsman rotates their body to narrowly avoid an incoming attack while simultaneously stepping forward to close the distance to their opponent. By doing this they move into extremely close range while the opponent over extends themselves, creating an opening for attack while the opponent is incapable of defending themselves. This can only be used to avoid certain techniques such as other kenjutsu or taijutsu, or even narrow elemental techniques. Larger techniques such as large fireballs would be too large to avoid.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

This makes me think of Wind chakra, you essentially make your body move like the wind itself, if an object gets in its way you just move around it which is what this stance does, as its used to increase reaction and dodge it works just like wind going around a pillar. There isn't really much else to say, its essentially just wind moving around an object thats in its way.

Form of the Water Dragon | Imperial Wrath
(Mizuchi Kata: Gekirin)
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The form of the water dragon is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on bypassing an enemy's guard with a quick alteration of the attack. In this technique the swordsman stands with their left foot forward and knees slightly bent. They hold their sword over their right shoulder with their left forearm horizontal across their chest and their right forearm vertical at their side and their hands gripped on the sword just at their shoulder. The swordsman then steps forward and begins to swing the sword in a straight vertical motion. The obvious defense to this is to meet the sword high as it comes down. But as the swordsman swings down they quickly switch their hand position so the blade deviates to the left before continuing downward, creating an S-shaped attack. The quick movement allows the swordsman to move their blade around the target's defense and hit them.
~Can only be used four times per battle.

This seems to be like a flowing river styled attack, you make the blade move with the current instead of making it linear and straight forward, its unexpected and swift making it hard to dodge or counter. Thats all i really got for this S;

(Dokou Kata: Igari) | Form of the Earth God: Boulder Eater
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 for earth chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is used to both block an incoming attack and open an enemy's defenses. When faced with an incoming attack the user will position their blade to completely stop the attack. Rather than deflecting it, its positioned so the blades/weapons reach a stalemate and become locked. At this point the user takes a step forward while twisting their blade, pushing their opponent off balance and to the ground while also disarming them of their weapon. This leaves them wide open to a follow up attack. The user, if capable, can channel earth chakra through their blade to increase its defensive capabilities. This technique is only useful against other physical attacks such as kenjutsu or taijutsu. Elemental techniques such as fire, lightning or wind would be un-blockable through this method, though earth and water techniques can be split in half.
-Can be used three times per battle.
-Can defend against B-rank and below attacks physical attacks (A-rank if used with earth chakra).

This is a simple block and disarm technique. Its earth based due to the fact its like hitting an immovable object. You make yourself an object that cannot be moved before swiftly positioning your blade and yourself so that you cna successfully disarm your opponent and strike them down.

How'd i do S:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you misunderstood.

Kagutsuchi is one form, it represents fire. Its attacks are powerful and break through defenses.

Ikazuchi is lightning, its attacks are fast, direct, and deadly.

Oboro is wind, its about making your opponent miss.

Mizuchi is water and its attacks are flowing and deceitful.

Dokou is earth, its all about defense.

That's really all you needed to do. >.>

Okay moving on. Which two styles do you want to specialize in?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I have always been the same, I normally always go fire and lightning and I won't change, ill have lightning for sure. Now as I don't fully understand the fire one I think for my second choice I going to go with wind. So
Lightning and wind please

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Yashiro pitches fashionably late*

What did I miss? O...and I will be going with the lightning and wind forms too :).

I will edit this post soon with an explanation of Ogame Ryu and its different forms.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go through the thread and catch up Yashiro. >.>

And do this as well when you reach it.

Okay, Delta. Lets start with fire. We'll save the specialties for last.

This form revolves around utilizing your body to the fullest to create attacks that slice through any defense before you.

(Kagatsuchi Kata: Hibashira) - Form of the Fire God: Pillar of Fire
Description: The form of the fire god is a stance of the Ogame school in which the swordsman focuses on raw power for their attacks. In this technique the swordsman holds the sword over their head in their right hand with the tip pointed down so the blade is vertical and splitting their face. Their left hand is held horizonatally over their head with the fist bisecting the right elbow. They then flick the sword up while at the same time flicking their left hand up so both the sword and their left hand are now pointing up, and then they will bring the sword down in a whipping motion putting the full force of the attack in the tip of the blade. They use their entire body by dropping to the ground and bringing the left arm down as well to create as much power as possible. This makes their attacks capable of breaking through standard weapons such as kunai, shuriken, and even other standard swords. This technique can be upgraded through the addition of fire chakra causing the blade to glow red and sear through its target.
-Can only be used twice per battle.
-Can be seen here if the description isn't clear enough:

Now go read the manga Gamaran ch. 3 and explain to me the technique in your own words.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ogame Ryu is basically a style of kenjutsu that was formed/created by a Samurai whom utilized the characteristics of the five basic elements to form elemental ways of attacking and defending with kenjutsu, there are five forms associated with this style of fighting which could be learned by all whom are students of this style however each person naturally specializes in 2 elements out of the basic 5, therefore one would rather become a master of 2 of the forms instead of them all but still have access to all of them.

The Five forms are:

Form of the Fire God, which represents the fire element, this form is an offensive and powerful attacking form.

Form of the Lightning God, which represents lightning, its attacks are fast, swift and direct.

Form of the Void, which represents the wind element, is all about making your opponent miss its target.

Form of the Water God, which represents the water element, its attacks are flowing and deceitful.

Form of the Earth God, which represents the Earth element, is all about strength, endurance and defense.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well its essentially using you're entire bodily movement in 1 instance to deliver the strongest possible slash. By holding the sword upside it allows you to bring the sword around in a full 360 degree gaining momentum, then by bringing down your left hand and dropping your body the swords velocity is even faster and stronger because you're putting your entire body into it.

Thats how i explain it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ogame Ryu is basically a style of kenjutsu that was formed/created by a Samurai whom utilized the characteristics of the five basic elements to form elemental ways of attacking and defending with kenjutsu, there are five forms associated with this style of fighting which could be learned by all whom are students of this style however each person naturally specializes in 2 elements out of the basic 5, therefore one would rather become a master of 2 of the forms instead of them all but still have access to all of them.

The Five forms are:

Form of the Fire God, which represents the fire element, this form is an offensive and powerful attacking form.

Form of the Lightning God, which represents lightning, its attacks are fast, swift and direct.

Form of the Void, which represents the wind element, is all about making your opponent miss its target.

Form of the Water God, which represents the water element, its attacks are flowing and deceitful.[/B]

Form of the Earth God, which represents the Earth element, is all about strength, endurance and defense.
Lets try to be a little less obvious next time..... >.>

Do the same thing I told Delta to do for the fire technique. In your next post do that, and also do what I tell Delta to do in this post.

Well its essentially using you're entire bodily movement in 1 instance to deliver the strongest possible slash. By holding the sword upside it allows you to bring the sword around in a full 360 degree gaining momentum, then by bringing down your left hand and dropping your body the swords velocity is even faster and stronger because you're putting your entire body into it.

Thats how i explain it.

Good. The use of this is to be able to break through your opponent's defense. When performed correctly it'll even be able to cut through solid steel.

*makes two clones with a sword*

The clones stand with their sword held in a defensive position.

Try the technique out on the clones, both of you.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
With his sword upside down with the blade facing him and the tip facing the ground Grimmjow runs forward. As he nears he raises his left arm and his sword up behind his head, as he gets within striking distance he twists the sword so that the blade is now facing his opponent and brings his right arm down, as he does he also brings his left arm down causing his shoulders to drop down increasing and momentum of the sword, as the blade nears the opponent he drops his entire body down to the ground causing the blades momentum to increase two fold due to the weight, the sword travels down and splits the sword in half cutting the clones face and his chest causing him to poof.

Hows that.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Explanation of the Fire God form:

I see it as a technique where the user would utilize his entire body to perform a powerful slash that appears to be capable of breaking standard defenses as well as splitting regular ninja tools wherever the tip of the blade would come in contact with, the technique is performed by holding the blade in the users dominant hand and raising it above the users head, where the hilt of the blade would be facing skyward and the tip of the blade would be facing downward, the user would also raise his shoulders slightly and place his left hand against his right arm, once the strike is performed the user swings the blade, lowers his shoulders and pushes down on his right arm with his left hand while also dropping to the ground, this would place a large amount of force behind the slash, entirely increasing its strength and creating an ultimate kenjutsu attack.

Lets try to be a little less obvious next time..... >.>

Do the same thing I told Delta to do for the fire technique. In your next post do that, and also do what I tell Delta to do in this post.

Good. The use of this is to be able to break through your opponent's defense. When performed correctly it'll even be able to cut through solid steel.

*makes two clones with a sword*

The clones stand with their sword held in a defensive position.

Try the technique out on the clones, both of you.
As the clone is created and gets into a defensive stance with its blade, I start dashing towards him, once close enough I place my left foot before the right and slightly hop into the air as I begin to raise my right arm with my blade in my right hand, I hold the blade in such a way that the hilt would be facing skyward and the tip of the blade would be facing towards the ground, I also place my left hand against my right arm and slightly lift up my shoulders, as I then drop down near the clone, I swing the blade around in a crescent motion and perform a slash while also pushing down on my right arm with my left hand and drop to the ground with my entire body, placing a large amount of force and impact behind the attack, that easily slashes straight through the clones defense, sword and entire body, successfully dispersing the clone.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his sword upside down with the blade facing him and the tip facing the ground Grimmjow runs forward. As he nears he raises his left arm and his sword up behind his head, as he gets within striking distance he twists the sword so that the blade is now facing his opponent and brings his right arm down, as he does he also brings his left arm down causing his shoulders to drop down increasing and momentum of the sword, as the blade nears the opponent he drops his entire body down to the ground causing the blades momentum to increase two fold due to the weight, the sword travels down and splits the sword in half cutting the clones face and his chest causing him to poof.

Hows that.
Good. Also, you don't have to go through those exact movements to preform the technique. If you had to it would be pretty much impossible to use in an actual battle. Any time you can use your whole body to bring down the sword should be acceptable.

On top of what you did, you can add fire chakra to the attack. When adding fire chakra it will create a pillar that rises up from the tip of your blade with your enemy in the center.

Same drill for the next one:

(Kagatsuchi Kata: Gurensen) - Form of the Fire God: Spinning Crimson Lotus
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The form of the fire god is a style of the Ogame school in which the swordsman focuses on raw power for their attacks. In this technique the user stands with their right arm across their body bent at the elbow so their form is vertical and the wrist is in front of the left eye. The left arm is held perpendicular to the base of the right forearm across the chest and sword in the left hand with the blade extending back behind the swordsman. They will then drive their right elbow back and up while swiping the sword in the left hand horizontally across their body. This creates a circular attack that can strike multiple enemies with tremendous power capable of slicing through standard weapons within short range. This can be upgraded by adding fire chakra causing the blade to release a wave of fire to mid-range when swung.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Can be seen here if the description isn't clear enough:

Read ch. 35, and explain it again. Link won't work again.

Explanation of the Fire God form:

I see it as a technique where the user would utilize his entire body to perform a powerful slash that appears to be capable of breaking standard defenses as well as splitting regular ninja tools wherever the tip of the blade would come in contact with, the technique is performed by holding the blade in the users dominant hand and raising it above the users head, where the hilt of the blade would be facing skyward and the tip of the blade would be facing downward, the user would also raise his shoulders slightly and place his left hand against his right arm, once the strike is performed the user swings the blade, lowers his shoulders and pushes down on his right arm with his left hand while also dropping to the ground, this would place a large amount of force behind the slash, entirely increasing its strength and creating an ultimate kenjutsu attack.

As the clone is created and gets into a defensive stance with its blade, I start dashing towards him, once close enough I place my left foot before the right and slightly hop into the air as I begin to raise my right arm with my blade in my right hand, I hold the blade in such a way that the hilt would be facing skyward and the tip of the blade would be facing towards the ground, I also place my left hand against my right arm and slightly lift up my shoulders, as I then drop down near the clone, I swing the blade around in a crescent motion and perform a slash while also pushing down on my right arm with my left hand and drop to the ground with my entire body, placing a large amount of force and impact behind the attack, that easily slashes straight through the clones defense, sword and entire body, successfully dispersing the clone.

Same thing said above goes for you Yash. Respond to the same thing I told Delta to do, but go make a different thread.